why is the Economy so good under Obumba?

Did you read it? Does it not provide a good argument that President Obama does, in fact, have vision regarding the economy? You see, I respond to baseless claims made with direct, clear content. You should try it sometime.

And....please....... learn the meaning of the term "strawman". I am embarrassed for you.

Did you read it? Does it not provide a good argument that President Obama does, in fact, have vision regarding the economy? You see, I respond to baseless claims made with direct, clear content. You should try it sometime.

And....please....... learn the meaning of the term "strawman". I am embarrassed for you.

It was an opinion piece looking at what obama has done through rose colored glasses.
No I used strawman correctly it's the same old worn out obama defense bullshit. sorry that I have embarrassed you

The fact remains the economy is a freaking mess, and yes the current president is culpable in that he has no vision nor understanding of budgets, economics, and the workings of this quasi "free market". It has become apparent that the disconnect between reality and academia is too overwhelming for him to grasp. What should concern and alarm all Americans is that excluding Japan we have the largest corporate taxes of any industrialized country, one of the highest personal income tax rates (fed + state) in the world, and have driven private sector jobs off shore in the name of fairness. So what has this president accomplished in 3.5 years, massive debt, deficits, simply nothing.

^ thanks for staying on topic! :cool:

Forum List

Back