WHY is the DJIA crashing?

I'm confused. Liberals want solid research and facts this afternoon? Will that change after 5 pm or just when we show you the actual facts?

Threads like this are funny.

What we find is, that 99.999% of the people on this board don't have a clue about economics, the market, or anything even remotely related.

But is fun to read through all these so-called experts drivel.

What we find is, that 99.999% of the people on this board don't have a clue about economics, the market, or anything even remotely related.

I'd say that about pretty much all threads, and commentary in life, in fact.

So why do you think the DJIA is crashing if you think every one else is an idiot?

Before you answer that, did you vote for Obama?
Do you think he is still the man?

Think about where we are
how we got here
and what anyone other than BHO did to get us here

18158ab70.jpg

Nuff said?​

I'd say that about pretty much all threads, and commentary in life, in fact.

So why do you think the DJIA is crashing if you think every one else is an idiot?

Before you answer that, did you vote for Obama?
Do you think he is still the man?

Think about where we are
how we got here
and what anyone other than BHO did to get us here

I didn't say people were idiots. I said people are generally clueless. I would include myself, at least when I'm commenting outside my area of expertise.

The place where I work has had misleading and outright fraudulent articles written about it in a newspaper. The commentary at the bottom of the articles by posters is so clueless, it's hilarious. I see this place as no different.

18158ab70.jpg

Nuff said?​

That makes as much sense as calling 99.9% of the people on this message board stupid

THINK ABOUT IT

Does it?

Who said that 99.9% of the people on this board are stupid?

Aside from you, just now, I mean.

That came from u,
clueless? stupid two different words with really the same meaning

I have never nor will I ever call a human being any more than just that, a human being

ok, clueless and being stupid is not the same
I was taking you comment out of context according to you

So now that I have corrected this matter, that clueless and stupid are not the same thing
and your statement called us clueless and your not I guess
what caused the stock market to plunge?

actually it did not come from you
there where others that made the claim that 99.9% on this board where "clueless"
I apologize

Last edited:

Forum List

Back