Why is the discussion of Obama appointed Islamofascist blocked ?

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Why is a discussion of the Obama appointed Islamofascists blocked ?

According to IPT News, April 15, 2010, Dalia Mogahed, a blatant Islamofascist Ideologue was appointed by Obama as an advisor in his Faith based Advisory Council.

Dalia Mogahed is described as the "most influential person" shaping the Obama Administration's Middle East message.

Mogahed, who claims to have played an important role in the drafting of President Obama's historic Cairo speech to the Muslim world, was appointed to serve on the President's Council on Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships. The council released its final recommendations last month.

She routinely is depicted as a scholarly analyst monitoring public opinion on subjects like anti-Muslim prejudice in the United States or global Muslim attitudes toward America. On other occasions, she is treated as a pioneering Muslim celebrity or portrayed as a victim of anti-Muslim "smears."

Mogahed has been a tenacious defender of groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), both of which are tied to the Muslim Brotherhood. During a September 2008 appearance at the Religion Newswriters Association Annual Conference in Washington, D.C., she was asked about links between the two organizations and Islamic radicals. Mogahed replied that it would be unfair to have those groups "disenfranchised" because of "misinformation."

In CAIR's case, that "witch hunt" is rooted in the halls of the same government Mogahed now advises. It is the FBI's judgment, based upon evidence admitted in court in a Hamas-financing trial, that CAIR is a Hamas front and not "an appropriate liaison partner." Those Hamas connections appear to be the focus of an ongoing grand jury investigation into CAIR.

ISNA, like CAIR, was an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorism-financing trial. Exhibits from the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) trial showed that the North American Islamic Trust, an ISNA subsidiary, paid $30,000 to senior Hamas official Mousa Abu Marzouk and his wife, along with another $30,000 to the Islamic University of Gaza, a school long known to be controlled by Hamas. Five former HLF officials were found guilty of illegally routing more than $12 million to Hamas.

When the White House announced Mogahed's appointment in April, her selection was warmly welcomed by CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad.

My question is: WHY IS A LEGITITIMATE DISCUSSION of this blatant Islamofascist Ideologue, Dalia Mogahed, now a CELEBRATED MEMBER of the Obama Administration on Islamofascism BLOCKED with an immediate USMB technique of relegating this type of thread with the USMB techniques of a fast track removal from discussion ?????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Banned
Please not: upon presenting this thread, the discussion of Dalia Mogahed, a notorious Islamofascist Idealogue, a now celebrated advisor on Obama Admininistration Faith based Council is IMMEDIATELY labeled as an "OLD TOPIC" by USMB when I just started this thread a few SECONDS ago ?????????

WHY ????????

Why is this topic, in effect, being BLOCKED ????????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Nobody is blocking it.

If you think it is being censored then PM me or Gunny. Otherwise drink your kool aid and relax.

• Banned
Nobody is blocking it.

If you think it is being censored then PM me or Gunny. Otherwise drink your kool aid and relax.

It was a legitimate question and this procedure of you people IMMEDIATELY rating such "controversial" (???) threads "OLD", within seconds of posting them has happened AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES. The few times I mentioned this, as I did this time......the "OLD" designation was corrected to "NEW".

The advice about "relaxing" and drinking "kool aid" when this goes on is a remark that is patently unnecessary.

No moderator makes any thread show up as "old" my retarded friend.

That happens after you read a thread and until there is a new post in it. Once somebody posts in it the thread will magically reappear as "new" or "hot" to you.

Nobody is blocking it.

It was a legitimate question and this procedure of you people IMMEDIATELY rating such "controversial" (???) threads "OLD", within seconds of posting them has happened AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES. The few times I mentioned this, as I did this time......the "OLD" designation was corrected to "NEW".

The advice about "relaxing" and drinking "kool aid" when this goes on is a remark that is patently unnecessary.

Neither is your going off half-cocked and killing your question mark key over a simple question that's been answered for you twice.

• Banned
Nobody is blocking it.

Neither is your going off half-cocked and killing your question mark key over a simple question that's been answered for you twice.

I probably stand corrected , and therefore I apologize. However, while you and your colleagues are in an explaining mode...... I am sure you will enlighten more than one of us members of the following procedure that with some of the threads happen to appear IMMEDIATELY or VERY SOON AFTER IMMEDIATELY.......that is...... instead of providing the the numbers related to the "number of readers responding" and the "number of readers that simply viewed the thread"..............replacing these numbers with HYPHENS......again, almost IMMEDIATELY after the NEW THREAD is posted.

I don't mean to sound as an UNRELAXED RETARDED "KOOL AID" drinker.

I am sure that these anomalies which I am mentioning are probably explained somewhere in the bylaws......but just as the average reader becomes better educated as to the "do's" and the "do not's" of some of the rules this way.....I hope I am doing everyone a service by bringing this up for better transparency of the rules instead of just PMing or getting PMed.

Thank you for the effort you are expending on this matter.

Last edited:
No moderator makes any thread show up as "old" my retarded friend.

That happens after you read a thread and until there is a new post in it. Once somebody posts in it the thread will magically reappear as "new" or "hot" to you.

It would be cool if the Mods could label some as 'boring' or 'don't bother with this crap' though. Because now, I have to check usernames before opening a thread... for instance, perhaps we could have an auto label for Dainty's posts... "Nothing to see here, folks" - that would be cool.

Nobody is blocking it.

Spit my coffee post! Paranoia is what you suffer, nothing else.

I probably stand corrected , and therefore I apologize. However, while you and your colleagues are in an explaining mode...... I am sure you will enlighten more than one of us members of the following procedure that with some of the threads happen to appear IMMEDIATELY or VERY SOON AFTER IMMEDIATELY.......that is...... instead of providing the the numbers related to the "number of readers responding" and the "number of readers that simply viewed the thread"..............replacing these numbers with HYPHENS......again, almost IMMEDIATELY after the NEW THREAD is posted.

I don't mean to sound as an UNRELAXED RETARDED "KOOL AID" drinker.

I am sure that these anomalies which I am mentioning are probably explained somewhere in the bylaws......but just as the average reader becomes better educated as to the "do's" and the "do not's" of some of the rules this way.....I hope I am doing everyone a service by bringing this up for better transparency of the rules instead of just PMing or getting PMed.

Thank you for the effort you are expending on this matter.

Do you throw temper tantrums EVERY time people ignore your posts? Besides, USMB MODS have much more important things to do like censor my avatars....

fail to see anything that show's she's "islamofacist ideologue" but I know, the fundy conservatives on here like to call anybody with different opinions and views names:cuckoo:

You guys are so pathetic

New Topics

Forum List

Back