Why is the American Army so weak?

There is nothing a leftist hates more than strong United States military. Makes thinking people ask themselves WHY?
The left won WWII

Are you kidding? You would all cry, give up your weapons and seek out the nearest crying closet. :D Lol. Maybe you would try to bribe them into friendship first though. Lol.

FDR was the most liberal President in our history. FDR diverted money to build up naval and air power prior to the war, FDR supported Britain and Russia before Pearl Harbor, FDR reshaped our industrial power to create war supplies, FDR green lighted the Manhattan Project

All to the objection of conservatives

FDR wasn't a bad man, he just made some bad decisions.
Before he died, he acknowledged it.

He died kind of suddenly, what did he acknowledge?
FDR was in unchartered territory with the Great Depression and the most horrific war in the history of mankind

Overall, he did outstandingly

If you look at History, you will not find the Great Victories of the so-called American army
Why?
The island of America was inhabited by bandits, thieves, all cattle, who were expelled from Europe This garbage does not know how to fight... Even in the war against the British, the Americans lost 5 times more troops !!!

But now there is a MYTH that the Americans won world war 2..
. It's ridiculous... They even teach their children so As is well known to Historians... American contribution to world war 2 was minimal..

Why is the American army so weak? Americans have never fought in their territory. American family did not lose men America is an Aggressor that attacks other WEAK countries America has never fought with equal provinical because Americans are cowards..
What I do not understand is why the Russians want to come on here and act superior to us. You are not. The next question is what do you see when you look in the mirror? I would imagine you are seeing about the same thing as I am. Hopefully for your sake you are younger and better looking! My point is the Russian people and the American people are not very different. Put a group half Russian and half American together and as long as no body talked no one could look att he group and tell who is who. I understand that during the Soviet era we had ideological differences. Now how ever what we want as people are likely very similar. I some times like to imagine a world where Russia,UK, Germany and USA are walking in lock step with each other. I do not understand why this does not happen. Other than old greivances. If we could operate that way imagine how the middle east and china would shake in thier boots. Imagine being able to walk freely amongst all those nations with no fear at all and feeling that we are amongst freinds. Who would or could stand up to that alliance?

If you look at History, you will not find the Great Victories of the so-called American army
Why?
The island of America was inhabited by bandits, thieves, all cattle, who were expelled from Europe This garbage does not know how to fight... Even in the war against the British, the Americans lost 5 times more troops !!!

. It's ridiculous... They even teach their children so As is well known to Historians... American contribution to world war 2 was minimal..

Why is the American army so weak? Americans have never fought in their territory. American family did not lose men America is an Aggressor that attacks other WEAK countries America has never fought with equal provinical because Americans are cowards..
What I do not understand is why the Russians want to come on here and act superior to us. You are not. The next question is what do you see when you look in the mirror? I would imagine you are seeing about the same thing as I am. Hopefully for your sake you are younger and better looking! My point is the Russian people and the American people are not very different. Put a group half Russian and half American together and as long as no body talked no one could look att he group and tell who is who. I understand that during the Soviet era we had ideological differences. Now how ever what we want as people are likely very similar. I some times like to imagine a world where Russia,UK, Germany and USA are walking in lock step with each other. I do not understand why this does not happen. Other than old greivances. If we could operate that way imagine how the middle east and china would shake in thier boots. Imagine being able to walk freely amongst all those nations with no fear at all and feeling that we are amongst freinds. Who would or could stand up to that alliance?

It seems like an organized attack

They all seem to have come on at the same time, they troll the same USA is inferior to Russia threads and can’t seem to grasp the idea of posting in English

Why?

It seems like an organized attack

They all seem to have come on at the same time, they troll the same USA is inferior to Russia threads and can’t seem to grasp the idea of posting in English
Nor do they grasp the fact that less than a hundred year run on a governemnt is not impressive!

There is nothing a leftist hates more than strong United States military. Makes thinking people ask themselves WHY?
The left won WWII

Are you kidding? You would all cry, give up your weapons and seek out the nearest crying closet. :D Lol. Maybe you would try to bribe them into friendship first though. Lol.

Nice try snowflake. Get yer blanky and go find the NRA safe space gun-free zone.

Forum List

Back