Why is that guys who decided to shave their head bald always wear a hat?

Hats don't bother me on shaved heads.

What does strike me as strange though is guys who either shave their heads or are bald who grow beards. So just in case you guys think the beards keep folks from noticing your hairless noggins, it's not happening. Everyone realizes you're walking around witth hair growing out of the bottoms of your heads instead.

What does strike me as strange though is guys who either shave their heads or are bald who grow beards. So just in case you guys think the beards keep folks from noticing your hairless noggins, it's not happening. Everyone realizes you're walking around witth hair growing out of the bottoms of your heads instead.

It's a guy at my job like that. No hair on his hair and a full beard

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine is dating a guy who shaves his head. She convinces him to grow back his hair and then he freaks out because.......he is going bald

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine is dating a guy who shaves his head. She convinces him to grow back his hair and then he freaks out because.......he is going bald

Why did she want him to grow it back?

Beards and mustaches are tools. They serve as thigh brush. Maybe that explain the facial hair even with bald/shaved head.
Was this any help?

Beards and mustaches are tools. They serve as thigh brush. Maybe that explain the facial hair even with bald/shaved head.
Was this any help?

Thigh Brush?

Was this any help?

Thigh Brush?
Uh… do you need explanation? Ok.. Answer this question. Where your legs are grown out from? YES!!! You got it. Now, the top joints of your whole legs are thighs. What you do is, place your face between the thighs and your facial hair will gently brush the inside of thighs….. If you want to do more of course you are free to do so since you are in close proximity to… never mind...

Was this any help?

Thigh Brush?
So you have something to whiff to remind you of where you have been...

Was this any help?

Thigh Brush?
Uh… do you need explanation? Ok.. Answer this question. Where your legs are grown out from? YES!!! You got it. Now, the top joints of your whole legs are thighs. What you do is, place your face between the thighs and your facial hair will gently brush the inside of thighs….. If you want to do more of course you are free to do so since you are in close proximity to… never mind...
Penis???

Was this any help?

Thigh Brush?
Penis???
You dirty little bastard! How did you know???? Ah… silly of me…. you've been there!

Was this any help?

Thigh Brush?
Penis???
You dirty little bastard! How did you know???? Ah… silly of me…. you've been there!
Yeah, I used to whiff mine for days....

Was this any help?

Thigh Brush?

Log out, you appear to be on meds

Forum List

Back