Why is saying a black person looks like a monkey racist?

Agreed. So why is it such a big deal? Why do people have to be so sensitive?
Because this is what goes on when one race of men are considered apes and another is not

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

Even the screen writer of one of the original Planet of The Apes films said it was a racial allegory about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

That's why you had in the Planet of the apes poster last year

DEY2rxXUAAAH4zQ.jpg

All the "humans" have on riot gear. All the apes have spears. One of the humans has "the only good ape is a dead ape" written on his hat.

DEZx0jJV0AAzjVw.jpg

They used to say that about Black people

O. J trail = Mr. Fuhrman said "The only good n*gger is a dead n*gger."

DEY6ng0UAAAemPX.jpg

DEdpB-DWAAAVhRp.jpg

Yeah sure you have white gorrillas

images

ED-AO258_glovie_G_20110919182245.jpg

But what separates white racism from black racism is the ability of white racism former to become lodged in people's minds.

White perceptions are what end up counting in a white-dominated society.

So if whites say blacks are apes ? Wey’ll be seen in that light.
If blacks say whites are apes ? Who the hell’s going to care?

If anything, whites will simply turn it into a marketing opportunity. When you have the power, you can afford to be self-deprecating.
So you are saying white skin is thicker? Is that in our DNA we got from neanderthals?

It's a negative stereotype.
It's like saying that all white males are racists.
However, the left has dumped white males as a voting block, so they don't have the same protections that porch monkeys get.

Then why do blacks call each other ******, but if you call them a ******, its racist

So confusing

-Geaux
Chris Rock explained it best

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is acceptable. If a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean

If two poor people joke about how poor they are, it is acceptable. If a rich person does it, it is just plain mean

Same goes for nigga
You could have just said some people are insecure about themselves.
Or some people are outcasts in society
People let themselves get offended. Period.
Words are just words.
The only hurt they carry is what you let them carry.
You are a moron with poor personal hygiene

Then why do blacks call each other ******, but if you call them a ******, its racist

So confusing

-Geaux

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is acceptable. If a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean

If two poor people joke about how poor they are, it is acceptable. If a rich person does it, it is just plain mean

Same goes for nigga
Words are just words.
You are a moron with poor personal hygiene
:CryingCow:

Since i now self identify as black, RW is a racist!
FIRE HIM NOW!
Besides that, he is stinking up the sewers..

Roseann should have said that that woman is a total racist pos. There could be no challenge to that claim, since it's a primie facie case.

The stigma here is obvious , when something in the White consciousness is seeing a resemblance between Blacks and Apes, its just pure inherent unconscious racism. And I am a Black man who has never seen that kind of perverted sight. Besides, I am not continuous with the idiot hierarchy of speechless Apes. Humans did not come from Apes.

Its just a silly mess.
How does me thinking a black person resembles a monkey mean i think the black race is inferior?

It doesn't, necessarily. But it seems unlikely that you are so bone-brained ignorant that you don't realize that comparing blacks to apes has been a longstanding racial insult. Maybe you are that stupid. I dunno.
I have clearly stated i understand the context. Try reading, dipshit.
Point is saying a person looks like an animal isnt racist. YOU make it racist in your mind.
Does the word racism even have meaning meaning anymore?
It did, until racists twisted it up so badly. Some of us still know what it is, despite the bullshit.
Yes, "non racists" yelling racist at everything doesnt hurt it at all.
You're twisting

How does me thinking a black person resembles a monkey mean i think the black race is inferior?

It doesn't, necessarily. But it seems unlikely that you are so bone-brained ignorant that you don't realize that comparing blacks to apes has been a longstanding racial insult. Maybe you are that stupid. I dunno.
I have clearly stated i understand the context. Try reading, dipshit.
Point is saying a person looks like an animal isnt racist. YOU make it racist in your mind.
Does the word racism even have meaning meaning anymore?
It did, until racists twisted it up so badly. Some of us still know what it is, despite the bullshit.
Yes, "non racists" yelling racist at everything doesnt hurt it at all.
You're twisting
No, im at work but hopefully when i get off ;)
Lol naw, what do you mean? What am i twisting?

It's a negative stereotype.
It's like saying that all white males are racists.
However, the left has dumped white males as a voting block, so they don't have the same protections that porch monkeys get.

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga
Words are just words.
That's the same argument you use about bullying, which is equally unacceptable.
upload_2018-6-1_10-9-52.png

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga
Words are just words.
View attachment 196166
Its not an argument. Its reality. Its just the way it is. Threats of violence are different.

Same goes for nigga
Words are just words.
View attachment 196166
Its not an argument. Its reality. Its just the way it is. Threats of violence are different.
Reality is words are a large part of who we are as humans and we use them to comfort and to club one another in equal measure. Words are a solace or a stiletto, depending on how they are used. You are the one missing reality if you think words do not have inherent meaning attached to them. Words are not meaningless combinations of letters; expecting people to ignore their meaning so others can call them racial epithets without any accountability is BULLSHIT, TN.

Words are just words.
View attachment 196166
Reality is words are a large part of who we are as humans and we use them to comfort and to club one another in equal measure. Words are a solace or a stiletto, depending on how they are used. You are the one missing reality if you think words do not have inherent meaning attached to them. Words are not meaningless combinations of letters; expecting people to ignore their meaning so others can call them racial epithets without any accountability is BULLSHIT, TN.
No it isnt. Of course, maybe i am biased. I am not mentally weak enough to let someones thoughts about me bring me down.
Words do not hurt someone. The receiver lets them hurt them. Words can NOT hurt anything.
Goddamn OL, we cant even agree on the meaning of the word racism.. REALITY.
People do their own thing with words. If the individual wasnt the one to let words hurt them, words would hurt everyone. REALITY.
Emotion is strictly dependent on the individual. REALITY

Words are just words.
View attachment 196166
No it isnt. Of course, maybe i am biased. I am not mentally weak enough to let someones thoughts about me bring me down.
Words do not hurt someone. The receiver lets them hurt them. Words can NOT hurt anything.
People do their own thing with words. If the individual wasnt the one to let words hurt them, words would hurt everyone. REALITY.
I know what racism means. I have a dictionary. I assure you, my dictionary does not emote.

Words are just words.
View attachment 196166
I know what racism means. I have a dictionary. I assure you, my dictionary does not emote.
So what is it then?

Words are just words.
View attachment 196166
I am not mentally weak
I'm beginning to wonder, buddy.

View attachment 196166
So what is it then?
Google it. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to translate.

Words are just words.
View attachment 196166
I am not mentally weak
I'm beginning to wonder, buddy.
ok

So what is it then?
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Agreed?

So what is it then?
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Agreed?
That's what I heard, too. Yes.

Forum List

Back