Why is saying a black person looks like a monkey racist?

Arent we technically apes?
Didnt we come from apes?
Wouldnt white people look more like apes if we didnt breed with neanderthals in Europe?
It's a negative stereotype.
It's like saying that all white males are racists.
However, the left has dumped white males as a voting block, so they don't have the same protections that porch monkeys get.

Then why do blacks call each other ******, but if you call them a ******, its racist

So confusing

-Geaux
Chris Rock explained it best

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is acceptable. If a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean

If two poor people joke about how poor they are, it is acceptable. If a rich person does it, it is just plain mean

Same goes for nigga
If two fat women joke about being fat in the company of a slim woman, and the slim woman laughs and agrees with the fat women, then its not the skinny woman's problem.

If black people call each other N-words in the company of a white guy, then logically they have forfeited any right to be offended if the white guy also calls them N-words. Of course many will be offended because few people are logical when it comes to racial issues.

Didnt we come from apes?
Wouldnt white people look more like apes if we didnt breed with neanderthals in Europe?
However, the left has dumped white males as a voting block, so they don't have the same protections that porch monkeys get.

Then why do blacks call each other ******, but if you call them a ******, its racist

So confusing

-Geaux

If two fat women joke about how fat they are, it is acceptable. If a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean

If two poor people joke about how poor they are, it is acceptable. If a rich person does it, it is just plain mean

Same goes for nigga
If two fat women joke about being fat in the company of a slim woman, and the slim woman laughs and agrees with the fat women, then its not the skinny woman's problem.

If black people call each other N-words in the company of a white guy, then logically they have forfeited any right to be offended if the white guy also calls them N-words. Of course many will be offended because few people are logical when it comes to racial issues.
I think it has more to do with context.
Blacks can call each other names and get away with it.
Whites can't call blacks names because it's clear as shit that that Honky's a racist.

Didnt we come from apes?

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

Whites can't call blacks names because it's clear as shit that that Honky's a racist.
I don't give a damn what black people call each other when I'm not around. But if they don't want to be called the N-word by white people (I'm a white person), then they damn well shouldn't call each other N-words around white people. Also, when it comes to context, a white person is able to speak in the same context as a black person. Context does not depend on the color of one's skin!

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

I don't give a damn what black people call each other when I'm not around. But if they don't want to be called the N-word by white people (I'm a white person), then they damn well shouldn't call each other N-words around white people. Also, when it comes to context, a white person is able to speak in the same context as a black person. Context does not depend on the color of one's skin!
I think I should have clearly noted that I was being sarcastic.
I'll do better next time.

Oh, and I agree with you because I'm a damn racist.

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

I think I should have clearly noted that I was being sarcastic.
I'll do better next time.

Oh, and I agree with you because I'm a damn racist.
Sorry, my sarcasm meter is due calibration!

Didnt we come from apes?

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

Funny how whites say shit like this. We don't feel like we have the right to call you micks, dagos, wops, guineas, kikes, pollacks and limeys just because we hear you doing it. But it seems that you whites have a problem and so I'll just say this: The n word is not to be used by whites. If you hear blacks saying it to each other feel free to break that rule, but then also feel free to accept the consequences that come with your decision.

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

Yes it does. The n word is not to be used by whites. If you hear blacks saying it to each other feel free to break that rule, but then also feel free to accept the consequences that come with your decision.

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

Yes it does. The n word is not to be used by whites. If you hear blacks saying it to each other feel free to break that rule, but then also feel free to accept the consequences that come with your decision.
That's very racist of you. Depending on the situation, I may chastise the black people for being so ignorant to use the N-word in my presence.

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

hypocrites
hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

...it's like Jimmy Swaggart telling Jim Bakker he's a sinner--then Swaggart goes to a hooker ....hypocrites

Didnt we come from apes?

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

Right over your head

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

Afraid it does

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Same goes for nigga

That's very racist of you. Depending on the situation, I may chastise the black people for being so ignorant to use the N-word in my presence.

It is not racist. You seem to have a problem where you think you are so superior that you have given yourself the right to say you're going to chastise blacks while you won't say shit when whites are calling each other micks, dagos, wops, guineas, limeys, kikes and pollacks.

It is not racist. You seem to have a problem where you think you are so superior that you have given yourself the right to say you're going to chastise blacks while you won't say shit when whites are calling each other micks, dagos, wops, guineas, limeys, kikes and pollacks.
If whites first call themselves those things around blacks, then I have no problem if blacks call those same white people those things. It's common sense, if you don't want me to call you a N&&&&R then don't call yourself or other black people N&&&&Rs when you are around me. YOU SET THE EXAMPLE of what you are okay being called!

Also, if you call me a mick, dago, wop, guinea, limey, **** or pollack I will probably simply laugh it off. You aren't hurting me any.

So confusing

-Geaux

Same goes for nigga

Afraid it does
Only to racists!

It is very racist. You are using race to define what one is allowed to say. Since Blacks are able to use the N-word and I am not, that gives Blacks a position of superiority over whites! Racist!

Forum List

Back