Why is Sarah supporting Newt?

He's easily the most intelligent person we would see on either side of the ticket this year, past mistakes and minor gaffes blown up by the media make it impossible for him to earn the nomination. Media picks Presidents, not the people.

Is she not allowed to decide for herself now?

you're too smart to be gullible, chica. sarah said she wants a brokered convention. she is having a fantasy that they'll draft her as the party nominee. newt being in the game increases the chance that there WILL be a brokered convention.

sarah barracuda has never done a thing in her political life that wasn't for personal gain.

you're too smart to be gullible, chica. sarah said she wants a brokered convention. she is having a fantasy that they'll draft her as the party nominee. newt being in the game increases the chance that there WILL be a brokered convention.

sarah barracuda has never done a thing in her political life that wasn't for personal gain.

i disagree with your second point because that could be said about any politician but your first point is very intriguing.

i disagree with your second point because that could be said about any politician but your first point is very intriguing.

fair enough about my second point. i think some are more altruistic than others. but i see where you're coming from.

Is she not an independent American that can still vote for whom she wishes?

Where's Crusader Frank's PDS award picture?

AH!

Here it is...A thumbnail...but will do...:lol:

user19448_pic1353_1266865265_thumb.jpg

fair enough about my second point. i think some are more altruistic than others. but i see where you're coming from.

on the other hand though, If she really wanted the nomination why wouldn't she just run? She would pry be the front runner. I don't personally like her because I think her experience level is sub par but I think she'd still be the front runner.

I don't really pay any attention to what Palin does, says or supports. She's at liberty to vote for any candidate she wants. I am at liberty not to give a shit about who she supports.

Having said that, I am more than a tad relieved that she didn't vote for Romney. I'd hate to agree with Palin on anything. :lol:

He's easily the most intelligent person we would see on either side of the ticket this year, past mistakes and minor gaffes blown up by the media make it impossible for him to earn the nomination. Media picks Presidents, not the people.

He's the kind of politician I want too, if only this were the Wild, Wild West, but it is Namby-Pamby land ( purple ) and so Romny is the most qualified of the candidates to become our next President, imo.

Also, he is the one man the Dems do NOT want to see run against the incumbent. That says a lot, right there, so GOOOO Romney!

Did you just type that with a straight face? Gingrich? The 'most intelligent person we would see on either side of the ticket'?

:lol::lol: :lmao:

Oh, that is funny. :lol:

Really? The media is the one that goes to the voting booths and casts millions of votes?

No, they just control the timing, the way and the 'spin' on information about those running.

past mistakes and minor gaffes blown up by the media make it impossible for him to earn the nomination. Media picks Presidents, not the people.

Ethics violations that cost him the position of Speaker of the House are mistakes & minor gaffes? You do realize this the UNITED STATES Congress?
I'm surprised it wasn't Sancto.

past mistakes and minor gaffes blown up by the media make it impossible for him to earn the nomination. Media picks Presidents, not the people.

Ethics violations that cost him the position of Speaker of the House are mistakes & minor gaffes? You do realize this the UNITED STATES Congress?

Didn't cost the President why would it cost him?

Actually, Newt is the best debater by far. He is the most adept at backroom, cutthroat politics. And he probably understands more how Guvment works and doesn't work than any of the others. But is carrying far too much baggage to be taken seriously.

I agree with Jillian to a degree. Palin never does anything unless it will benefit her. I expect the worse thing that could happen for Palin's political future would be for Romney to wrap up the GOP nomination. She is hoping Newt can win some states in the south and create chaos in the Republican Party. Honestly, that is her only chance to have any influence at the convention.

Didn't cost the President why would it cost him?

That's because MOST of Obama's past was squelched in '07/'08...

On purpose.

He still has YET to release his records.

Forum List

Back