Why Is Rubio Just Now Buying A Gun?

I don't like to go off site to see what people are talking about but
A. He may already have guns.
B. He might be concerned like a lot of folks about the "gun violence" hysteria and what it could lead to.
C. Could have had death threats.
D. Who gives a fuck anyway?

Gawker is "safe" as far as sites go.
And you're right, we shouldn't care other than that his supposed stated purpose for doing so was to protect us from ISIS?
He's a presidential candidate does he really believe that ISIS is going to march across the Atlantic and invade the US and if so is Rubio going to stop them?
I question whether Rubio is competent enough to tie his own shoes is all.
Not a gun issue, an idiot issue.

I don't like to go off site to see what people are talking about but
A. He may already have guns.
B. He might be concerned like a lot of folks about the "gun violence" hysteria and what it could lead to.
C. Could have had death threats.
D. Who gives a fuck anyway?

I choose D.

Who gives a fuck anyway.

Gawker is "safe" as far as sites go.
And you're right, we shouldn't care other than that his supposed stated purpose for doing so was to protect us from ISIS?
He's a presidential candidate does he really believe that ISIS is going to march across the Atlantic and invade the US and if so is Rubio going to stop them?
I question whether Rubio is competent enough to tie his own shoes is all.
Not a gun issue, an idiot issue.
If someone is too lazy to post any content I'm usually too lazy to click the link. ISIS is already here and tell us when you'll be running for president.

Since when does having conservative values mean you have to be armed? That's ridiculous!

Since when does having conservative values mean you have to be armed? That's ridiculous!
Who said that?
The OP!
Oh,I had to go back and read it. He doesn't know what he's talking about. But being armed isn't the same as having arms, being armed would be more of a CC matter. Which Rubio might be doing in Floriduh.

in 2013 he said he had a CC

but did not carry because he was frequently in airports and such

Who said that?
The OP!
Oh,I had to go back and read it. He doesn't know what he's talking about. But being armed isn't the same as having arms, being armed would be more of a CC matter. Which Rubio might be doing in Floriduh.

So the thread was a bunch of BS.

Shocking.

Rubio drives me nuts... why is he just now telling people that he bought a gun over xmas? Seriously if this guy were actually a republican / conservative would't you think he would have had at least one firearm / pistol / rifle already? He claims to have previously had one, but stumbles on the words... I'm calling his bluff, he's full of crap.

http://gawker.com/marco-rubio-bought-himself-a-gun-for-christmas-1753464519
Still he might be the nominee. They need the Mexican vote and Cruz is Canadian. Rubio will pick kasich to win ohio

Who said that?
The OP!

So the thread was a bunch of BS.

Shocking.
yeah pretty much the case

Forum List

Back