Why is Romney having such a hard time nailing down the nomination?

I just don't know how we are going to back Romney. I like the man.

Not being horrid here, but cripes. The left and Obama are going to have a hey day with him having something like 150 plus great grandmothers or that they baptised in death Marilyn Monroe and Adolf Hitler. Let alone Tim McVeigh and Ted Bundy.

Oh shit. Dead in the water.
Toast, we are toast. I think it's just been reported that they baptized Princess Diana as well.

Let them. Let them attack Mormonism. It can hold it's own. It sure didn't help Stephen Douglas.

No. Let them continue to attack religion. Meanwhile we can focus on the issues.

Romney has a 4 to 1 delegate lead over Santorum. Even before today's contests, Romney was way ahead. It's possible that Santorum could have a Super Tuesday upset to take the nomination, but I don't see how that's very likely. I'd say Romney is doing a very good job at "nailing down" the nomination.

Not being horrid here, but cripes. The left and Obama are going to have a hey day with him having something like 150 plus great grandmothers or that they baptised in death Marilyn Monroe and Adolf Hitler. Let alone Tim McVeigh and Ted Bundy.

Toast, we are toast. I think it's just been reported that they baptized Princess Diana as well.

Let them. Let them attack Mormonism. It can hold it's own. It sure didn't help Stephen Douglas.

I've done promotion for most of my life. And I've been damn good at it. I'm telling you here and now when I am watching stories break internationally about Romney and his past present and future we are going to have problems.

Big ones. Really mother trucking big ones.

This is such a pity. I actually admire the man and his financial expertise and this man literally saved the Olympics and his critics be damned, but oh my the DNC are prepped for bear against him on his Mormon faith.

We're toast.

Of course they will . . . Bill Wright and BLT was off-limits, 20 years in the pew? Pffft, of no consequence, totally irrelevant.

But this? Wait, this is different . . . somehow it just is.

Right, lefties?

:rolleyes:

I've done promotion for most of my life. And I've been damn good at it. I'm telling you here and now when I am watching stories break internationally about Romney and his past present and future we are going to have problems.

This is such a pity. I actually admire the man and his financial expertise and this man literally saved the Olympics and his critics be damned, but oh my the DNC are prepped for bear against him on his Mormon faith.

We're toast.

Mormon vs. 20 years of 'God damned America'. Ok, let the games begin.

We're toast.

I dont doubt your expertise. I hope I havent said anything to make you think that. Im quite confident you are good at it.

I havent seen any stories breaking internationally. And quite frankly im not sure they matter. Because it's Americans who will be voting and it's the domestic media that we need to watch. Regardless, the media will turn on Romney and Mormonism the second he wins the nomination (If he does). I dont doubt that.

And as a Mormon, I can attest to you that Mormonism can more than withstand the attacks. And I am fairly confident Romney can as well. In fact, I am willing to predict that the more the left attacks Mormonism to attack Romney, the wider the margin of victory Romney will have.

We're toast.

Considering it's Mormon doctrine to uphold and honor the US Constitution, liberty of the people, and to obey the laws of the land, I think it's going to be a very nice contrast in that regard.

Despite all of the crossover shenanigans, Romney cruises to victory in both Michigan and Arizona. He's doing a great job at winning the nomination and will do an even better job at beating Obama. Democrats better get used to saying "President Romney".......

BLITZER'S BLOG: Will Michigan voters swing in Romney

Why is Mitt flailing like a 8th grade cheerleader?

He's doesn't project anything but snobbery. Can you blame the voters for not liking him?

Really? Because Obama is 100 times more snobbish and you uthink he will do fine.

Child please. Yeah...Obama made a 10K bet during a debate. Oh wait, that was Willard.

Yeah...Obama was born into a life of wealth and affluence. Oh wait, that was Willard.

Willard who made his name...not as a business owner but as a venture capitalist. Sure; regular Joe.

"Corporations are people my friend!"

Do I think Obama is a regular Joe? No. But if Earth is the baseline, Obama may be Jupiter. Willard is light years outside our galaxy when it comes to the projections of snobbery.

Think.

Despite all of the crossover shenanigans, Romney cruises to victory in both Michigan and Arizona. He's doing a great job at winning the nomination and will do an even better job at beating Obama. Democrats better get used to saying "President Romney".......

Reid will still lose.

We're toast.

That talking point didn't work 4 years ago; don't expect it to work any better now.

We're toast.

That talking point didn't work 4 years ago; don't expect it to work any better now.

Real character flaws aren't talking points. It's Obama who told us to judge him by who he associates with.

At this point in the process four years ago, the received wisdom was still that Hillary was going to be the nominee.

The received wisdom is invariably wrong.

Wrong. Why did you say that? Why did you make me look that up?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Democratic Presidential Nomination

You people are annoying with your ignorance.

Did you even read your own Link??? Clinton was the favorite this time 4 years ago. It was around this time it started shifting to Obama. What a joke! Talk about IGNORANCE.

Yup. What a dumb question.

These guys will be duking it out to the bitter end just like Barry and Hillary.

Forum List

Back