Why is Rasmussen pushing Donnie ahead?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Latest 2016 presidential polls
Topic Poll Results
Trump vs. Clinton vs. … Rasmussen R… Clinton 38, Trump 40, Jo…
Trump vs. Clinton Pew Research Clinton 51, Trump 42
Trump vs. Clinton Rasmussen R… Clinton 40, Trump 42
Trump vs. Clinton Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 44, Trump 33
Trump vs. Clinton vs. … Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 42, Trump 33, Jo

Why is Rasmussen always the outlier? What do they do that usually puts the Republican candidate ahead. It was true also in 2012.

Personally, I don't think it ever as close as the Pew poll has it. We will see in November. Donnie has plenty of time to embarrass himself and the party...again.

Latest 2016 presidential polls
Topic Poll Results
Trump vs. Clinton vs. … Rasmussen R… Clinton 38, Trump 40, Jo…
Trump vs. Clinton Pew Research Clinton 51, Trump 42
Trump vs. Clinton Rasmussen R… Clinton 40, Trump 42
Trump vs. Clinton Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 44, Trump 33
Trump vs. Clinton vs. … Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 42, Trump 33, Jo

Why is Rasmussen always the outlier? What do they do that usually puts the Republican candidate ahead. It was true also in 2012.

Personally, I don't think it ever as close as the Pew poll has it. We will see in November. Donnie has plenty of time to embarrass himself and the party...again.
Gee we're all so shocked you're not voting for the Don

I think you have a lot of people who don't like EITHER candidate. It's amazing we found the two most unlikable people possible and ran them for president.

That said, the 20% who aren't committed just yet will probably go to Hillary because the thought of NaziTrump as president is just nuts.

Actually Rasmussen is doing Clinton a favor by keeping the average of polls close and her supporters more likely to come out to vote.
So you prefer a criminal, liar, tool of the 1% elitist in the WH.

When did the D party become so statist, warmongering, and for the establishment?

Forum List

Back