Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

No, your Black Americans are more responsible for American imperialism (Western Imperialism) than Polish people were.

Hahahaha! As if you can account for every Polish person during the era of imperialism and unequivocally say none were involved. You are a riot... stupid but a riot. Then you double down and say Blacks who couldn't even vote n those days, had a part in advancing imperialism because they were drafted and forced to go fight or go to jail. Others volunteered to feed their families.

You can go take your stupidity, and go home.

A lot of Animals have coarse hair, and as for light skin, it's because we needed Vitamin D..

Light skin is a Neotenic trait BTW, such kind of traits are generally considered more Human.

Most animals have White skin and straight hair. Coarse hair is still straight. Lambs, Jews , Blacks some Italians and Greeks are blessed with curly wooly hair. But Your neotenic nonsense fails. We know that White skin in humans is a recessive trait and that black skin is a dominant trait. We also know that the whiter a personis he/she has more Neanderthal genes within their genome. The Blackest Africans have none. That makes them more human with all the traits of humanity God gave them when he created the original HUE-MAN.

Eastern Europeans are way more Neotenic than Western Europe, here lays the issue, Western Europeans are prehistoric like their Negroid buddies..

The only True HUE-Mans on earth are the darkest unmixed Blacks. Pink people are mutants thereof...Albino derived mutants conceived in unions with animals known as Neanderthals in the ice caves of Prehistoric Europe.

Actually, I've found people from the British Isles including Irish have a lot of woolly hair, it would appear woolly hair peaks in Europe in Portugal, you know the biggest European slavers of Blacks.

Meanwhile the more benevolent Norse, and North Slavs are almost all straight haired.... Yeah... I think Western Europeans, and Southern Europeans have more African blood than you think, and it explains their savage behaviors.

There's very little Polish contributions to Western civilization which aren't positive.

Even in the U.S.A, Polish engineering general Kosciuszko helped free, and educate Black slaves, and Polish Korczak Ziolkowski's Crazy Horse Memorial dedicated to Native Americans.

While there might've been some Poles who were Colonists, it sure seems like Black Americans are more responsible.

As I pointed out earlier 15 - 20% of Cowboy colonial settlers to the Western frontier were Black Americans, probably 1% or less were Poles.

Also Blacks probably owned slaves more than Poles, look at Anthony Johnson a Black man, and one of the earliest recorded slave owners in America, name a single one by Poles?

Yeah, I didn't think you could name a Polish slave master.
Young man I'm not going to engage you in some silly exchange about Poles and Blacks. That's just a diversion from the focus on the sins and exploits of the " WHITE" collective.
If Poles had no hand in any of that then I'm not talking about them. I could also reciprocate and. do the same kind of hair splitting you are doing by attaching different tribal affilliations to every black you name as acounter to my premise. But I'm not playing that game... I suspect. that Poles probably were as diverse in their pitical views as any other group and that some were altruistic while others were haters. I really don't care. I'm more concerned about the dominate ethnic conglomerate made up of all kinds of European nationalities that have been waging cold and hot wars against people of color for centuries...and they still are.
Amazing how you can't see the hypocrisy of complaining about the word "white" while you throw around bullshit terms like "people of color" like it is nothing.
The term white as a racial designation is nocuous. Simply put, the term "white"
Implies purity, morality and all things good.
Black and darker colors imply all things bad.
We know those definitions aren't applicable to humanity. But that's the psychology behind the illusion of white superiority. The subliminal inculcations bombard us all
In the media, on billboards, in the curriculums of our schools...giving constant validation to the social consciousness that the pseudo concept of whiteness is superior to the pseudo concept of blackness and all the racial spectrums thereof.

My words are generated from personal experience, the observances of others who valid my own experiences, media and research. In my life time every person who I've met who refers to themselves as "white" attaches an intrinsic superiority to it.
This is just your perspective, or how you chose to see people. You THINK they must THINK they are superior because they are white. I happen to be white, not young either, so I have had a lot of experience with people from all over. I am not saying no whites think they are superior, there are idiots everywhere, but from MY experience, most don't feel that way.

why do you use "white" as an identifier when no white person really exists. The term is a social construct meant to divide. You don't even see that your own use of the word validates every thing I have said.
Because white is just another word for European.
No it's not. The term has been broadened to include any people thought to have created a great civilization with the exception of Asians.
No, that is just the pieces of shit in the government inflating white crime numbers and the white population in America.

The only white people are those who are of European descent.
So you agree that the ancient people of KMTwere not white?

No, your Black Americans are more responsible for American imperialism (Western Imperialism) than Polish people were.

Hahahaha! As if you can account for every Polish person during the era of imperialism and unequivocally say none were involved. You are a riot... stupid but a riot. Then you double down and say Blacks who couldn't even vote n those days, had a part in advancing imperialism because they were drafted and forced to go fight or go to jail. Others volunteered to feed their families.

You can go take your stupidity, and go home.

A lot of Animals have coarse hair, and as for light skin, it's because we needed Vitamin D..

Light skin is a Neotenic trait BTW, such kind of traits are generally considered more Human.

Most animals have White skin and straight hair. Coarse hair is still straight. Lambs, Jews , Blacks some Italians and Greeks are blessed with curly wooly hair. But Your neotenic nonsense fails. We know that White skin in humans is a recessive trait and that black skin is a dominant trait. We also know that the whiter a personis he/she has more Neanderthal genes within their genome. The Blackest Africans have none. That makes them more human with all the traits of humanity God gave them when he created the original HUE-MAN.

Eastern Europeans are way more Neotenic than Western Europe, here lays the issue, Western Europeans are prehistoric like their Negroid buddies..

The only True HUE-Mans on earth are the darkest unmixed Blacks. Pink people are mutants thereof...Albino derived mutants conceived in unions with animals known as Neanderthals in the ice caves of Prehistoric Europe.

Actually, I've found people from the British Isles including Irish have a lot of woolly hair, it would appear woolly hair peaks in Europe in Portugal, you know the biggest European slavers of Blacks.

Meanwhile the more benevolent Norse, and North Slavs are almost all straight haired.... Yeah... I think Western Europeans, and Southern Europeans have more African blood than you think, and it explains their savage behaviors.

There's very little Polish contributions to Western civilization which aren't positive.

Even in the U.S.A, Polish engineering general Kosciuszko helped free, and educate Black slaves, and Polish Korczak Ziolkowski's Crazy Horse Memorial dedicated to Native Americans.

While there might've been some Poles who were Colonists, it sure seems like Black Americans are more responsible.

As I pointed out earlier 15 - 20% of Cowboy colonial settlers to the Western frontier were Black Americans, probably 1% or less were Poles.

Also Blacks probably owned slaves more than Poles, look at Anthony Johnson a Black man, and one of the earliest recorded slave owners in America, name a single one by Poles?

Yeah, I didn't think you could name a Polish slave master.
Young man I'm not going to engage you in some silly exchange about Poles and Blacks. That's just a diversion from the focus on the sins and exploits of the " WHITE" collective.
If Poles had no hand in any of that then I'm not talking about them. I could also reciprocate and. do the same kind of hair splitting you are doing by attaching different tribal affilliations to every black you name as acounter to my premise. But I'm not playing that game... I suspect. that Poles probably were as diverse in their pitical views as any other group and that some were altruistic while others were haters. I really don't care. I'm more concerned about the dominate ethnic conglomerate made up of all kinds of European nationalities that have been waging cold and hot wars against people of color for centuries...and they still are.
Amazing how you can't see the hypocrisy of complaining about the word "white" while you throw around bullshit terms like "people of color" like it is nothing.
The term white as a racial designation is nocuous. Simply put, the term "white"
Implies purity, morality and all things good.
Black and darker colors imply all things bad.
We know those definitions aren't applicable to humanity. But that's the psychology behind the illusion of white superiority. The subliminal inculcations bombard us all
In the media, on billboards, in the curriculums of our schools...giving constant validation to the social consciousness that the pseudo concept of whiteness is superior to the pseudo concept of blackness and all the racial spectrums thereof.
More bullshit excuses for your racism against people of European descent.

Compared to non-white countries the western world is EXTREMELY progressive towards its minorities, at the complete expense of white people.

This is just your perspective, or how you chose to see people. You THINK they must THINK they are superior because they are white. I happen to be white, not young either, so I have had a lot of experience with people from all over. I am not saying no whites think they are superior, there are idiots everywhere, but from MY experience, most don't feel that way.

why do you use "white" as an identifier when no white person really exists. The term is a social construct meant to divide. You don't even see that your own use of the word validates every thing I have said.
Because white is just another word for European.
No it's not. The term has been broadened to include any people thought to have created a great civilization with the exception of Asians.
No, that is just the pieces of shit in the government inflating white crime numbers and the white population in America.

The only white people are those who are of European descent.
So you agree that the ancient people of KMTwere not white?
Duh?

I'm going to go with statistics.

Statistics consistently show that blacks commit more crimes.

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like
Suspect In Blaze Bernstein's Murder Reportedly Linked To Neo-Nazi Group | HuffPost

The Atomwaffen Division website spews hatred against people who are Jewish, gay and black, and condemns so-called “race traitors.”

Members attend white supremacist rallies and events, and “have been linked to violent crimes including murder and alleged plots to attack civilians, nuclear facilities and synagogues,” according to the Anti-Defamation League. They also participate in “hate camps” that involve attending military-style training exercises, the ADL says.

The former Atomwaffen Division member told ProPublica that Woodward joined the organization in early 2016 and traveled to Texas to attend meetings and attend a three-day training camp.

OMG we now have to start keeping track of white Americans who go to Texas like we do Arab Americans who travel to the middle east.

Forum List

Back