Why Is Racheal Madcow So Popular? Because She Lies & Spreads Propaganda - Snowflakes LOVE That Shite

Educated does not mean intelligent, and snark is not the same as intellect.

True. But Hannity is not intelligent nor is he educated; he's indoctrinated much like easyt65 and most of the echo chamber.

Ask me how I know you've never watched a full hour of his show. Hannity is one of the few people who is delving into the depravity and criminality of the Clintons and Obama, and exposing the left for what it really is. If we didn't have people like Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Michael Savage, you leftist nutcakes would be literally getting away with murder.
Funny you would bring up Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly

None capable of even a bachelors degree. Evident in the simplistic rhetoric they use

Again, educated doesn't automatically equate to intelligent.

I've met PhD's that are wizards in their own field but can't figure out how to drive a car properly.
In the case of Rachael Maddow, she is very intelligent

Even if you don't agree with her politics, she thoroughly researches her pieces and presents them in an understandable fashion

Even when she fibs a bit to make her point appear more lurid and valid.

She's just another progressive egghead.

True. But Hannity is not intelligent nor is he educated; he's indoctrinated much like easyt65 and most of the echo chamber.

Ask me how I know you've never watched a full hour of his show. Hannity is one of the few people who is delving into the depravity and criminality of the Clintons and Obama, and exposing the left for what it really is. If we didn't have people like Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Michael Savage, you leftist nutcakes would be literally getting away with murder.

None capable of even a bachelors degree. Evident in the simplistic rhetoric they use

I've met PhD's that are wizards in their own field but can't figure out how to drive a car properly.

Even if you don't agree with her politics, she thoroughly researches her pieces and presents them in an understandable fashion

You're too nice of a person. She's more like ten pounds of crap in a five pound sack. :biggrin:

I challenge you to find her lies. When she presents inaccurate information, she immediately issues a correction
Something you won't see on Fox

Classy lady

I challenge you to find her lies. When she presents inaccurate information, she immediately issues a correction

Classy lady

The liberal Politifact listed some of them. Of course, they were really going easy on her..

All False statements involving Rachel Maddow | PunditFact
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/rachel-maddow/statements/byruling/false/
You can find more of them here if you want..

Rachel Maddow's lies - Bing

Classy lady

Her "pants on fire" rating from Politifact.

When a lefty loses politifact.....

Rachel Maddow says that Ohio budget includes requirement for transvaginal ultrasound

Forum List

Back