Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am in favor of legalizing Polygamy

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • I dunno

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably because of the expense.

Europe ran into this problem when they had Africans coming to their countries..and earning enough money to buy more wives..then bringing them home.

Man..

:lol:

If these Africans can afford to pay for and support their own wives I am ok with it, if they need assistance than I'm not, if you want to have a harem you have to use your own dime for it. I used to see multiple women at once and I was always broke, I don't have any sympathy for them its expensive to please multiple women.

Oh..they went on the public dole.

Bullshit. When I lived in Arizona the cops were raiding the swingers' clubs left and right because the Mormon presence was so high in Arizona that they had to. "Government is not in anyone's bedrooms" my rosy red ass.

Yup when I was in the Military a couple had a swingers party on base, the base cops shut that down.

Did you get caught with your pants down?

Nah, I wasn't invited.:mad: I would have went if I could, a couple of those Military women that attended had some nice bodies.

Probably because of the expense.

Europe ran into this problem when they had Africans coming to their countries..and earning enough money to buy more wives..then bringing them home.

Man..

:lol:

If these Africans can afford to pay for and support their own wives I am ok with it, if they need assistance than I'm not, if you want to have a harem you have to use your own dime for it. I used to see multiple women at once and I was always broke, I don't have any sympathy for them its expensive to please multiple women.

Hmm I thought women usually only agree to sharing the man if he has alot of money? why would women want to share a poor man on welfare?:confused:

Would you want a swingers club on your block? What would you tell your kids? They will notice all of the cars and the people going in and out.

Why should the perverts have ALL of the rights at the expense of the normal people?

Swingers clubs are sometimes a person's home. Frequently they are established businesses as well and even those get raided like crazy. Regardless, if you want to have a party and charge admission it's perfectly fine....apparently until someone gets naked....then it's "a zoning issue". Come on Gary. Just stop.

Why can't perverts be discrete. Why must they force their perversions in everyone's face?

Obviously these houses attracted attention otherwise no one would have complained.

No....most private parties get busted because the cops look for them on the internet.

"It's sort of like raves used to be," said Liquor Commissioner Bob Kraiberg, in explaining the bust. "If you're not watching the swinger pages, you're not going to know about it."

No one fucking complained. They search the swingers pages and use bullshit like zoning laws as an excuse to go bust them. Besides...complain about what? I see people on my block having parties all the damned time. Cars all over the place. Now if I called the police they might ask them to keep the noise down, but that's about it. I hold a Super Bowl party every year. I buy a keg and everyone pitches in ten bucks to cover the cost of the beer. You think they cops would give a shit about that? Now if there were a pair of titties hanging out...THEN we start talking zoning violations and alcohol violations. Pfffft....who the hell are you trying to kid?

St. Louis Police Raid Swingers Club "Red 7"; Consenting Adults Beware! - St. Louis News - Daily RFT

Hmm I thought women usually only agree to sharing the man if he has alot of money? why would women want to share a poor man on welfare?:confused:

They came from some pretty piss poor places.

Europe was a paradise.

Forum List

Back