• Because the New York Times tells me so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am in favor of legalizing Polygamy

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • I dunno

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once a state redefines marriage to be also between two men and two women, they open the flood gates to any person's belief of what constitutes marriage.

Slippery slope: Entire post is based on faulty reasoning, see definition below.

It should be interesting to see how a state that recognizes gay marriage deals with any other type of marriage. How could a state not legalize a marriage between two men and one women and /or marriage between one man and two woman? Believe me the definition of marriage could get even more bazar.
two women

Definition: The arguer claims that a sort of chain reaction, usually ending in some dire consequence, will take place, but there's really not enough evidence for that assumption. The arguer asserts that if we take even one step onto the "slippery slope," we will end up sliding all the way to the bottom; he or she assumes we can't stop partway down the hill.

Once a state redefines marriage to be also between two men and two women, they open the flood gates to any person's belief of what constitutes marriage.

It should be interesting to see how a state that recognizes gay marriage deals with any other type of marriage. How could a state not legalize a marriage between two men and one women and /or marriage between one man and two woman? Believe me the definition of marriage could get even more bazar.
two women

Definition: The arguer claims that a sort of chain reaction, usually ending in some dire consequence, will take place, but there's really not enough evidence for that assumption. The arguer asserts that if we take even one step onto the "slippery slope," we will end up sliding all the way to the bottom; he or she assumes we can't stop partway down the hill.

Many proponents of gay marriage on this board are already advocating for the legalization of polygamy. Where it will end, nobody knows.

two women

Many proponents of gay marriage on this board are already advocating for the legalization of polygamy. Where it will end, nobody knows.

Maybe it will end with the government staying out of peoples bedrooms

That's the last thing gary wants.

He doesn't get any, so he doesn't think anyone else should.

Why do liberals use slogans that distort the truth. Your implication is an out-n-out lie.

The government is NOT in anyone's bedroom. Nobody is being arrested for homosexuality or Menage a trois. Gay people and groups of people can have all the sex they want with the government's blessing.

Sexual perversions are perfectly legal and even celebrated in today's America and in government schools..

Last edited:

Why do liberals use slogans that distort the truth. Your implication is an out-n-out lie.

The government is NOT in anyone's bedroom. Nobody is being arrested for homosexuality or Menage a trois. Gay people and groups of people can have all the sex they want with the government's blessing.

Sexual perversions are perfectly legal and even celebrated in today's America and in government schools..

I'm afraid they are.

Telling you who you are allowed to be in love with is getting into your bedroom
Telling you which marriages are acceptable and which are not is getting into your bedroom

Basing public policy on religious teachings is unconstitutional

I'm afraid they are.

Telling you who you are allowed to be in love with is getting into your bedroom
Telling you which marriages are acceptable and which are not is getting into your bedroom

Basing public policy on religious teachings is unconstitutional

Another lie. The government does not tell anyone who they are allowed to be in love with. You can fall in love with your Cocker Spaniel, your child, your parent, your lover or your lovers. The government will not get involved in your loves or in your love life.

The government does not tell anyone who they can marry. You can marry any eligible person that you choose. Anyone can can get married, even people with homosexual desires, even cross-dressers, even transsexuals.

However, you demand that marriage be redefined to fit the radical gay agenda. This has never happened before. Even the promiscuous societies of the ancient Greeks and Ancient Romans did not redefine marriage to include homosexual unions. They celebrated and embraced homosexual behavior just as we do in today's America, but they did not redefine marriage.

Last edited:

Bullshit. When I lived in Arizona the cops were raiding the swingers' clubs left and right because the Mormon presence was so high in Arizona that they had to. "Government is not in anyone's bedrooms" my rosy red ass.

Bullshit. When I lived in Arizona the cops were raiding the swingers' clubs left and right because the Mormon presence was so high in Arizona that they had to. "Government is not in anyone's bedrooms" my rosy red ass.

This brings up the interesting question of why your ass is rosy red?
Maybe you need some :
26feb20-anti-monkey-butt.jpg

:lol:

Swinging is legal, Charging people money to participate is prostitution. The cases that I read about involved people turning their homes into swing clubs. The main complaint was that the patrons used up all of the parking spaces on the residential street. It was a zoning issue.

Swinging is legal, Charging people money to participate is prostitution. The cases that I read about involved people turning their homes into swing clubs. The main complaint was that the patrons used up all of the parking spaces on the residential street. It was a zoning issue.

Pfffft....yeah.....it was a zoning issue. Uh huh. Jeez. :cuckoo:

Would you want a swingers club on your block? What would you tell your kids? They will notice all of the cars and the people going in and out.

Why should the perverts have ALL of the rights at the expense of the normal people?

Would you want a swingers club on your block? What would you tell your kids? They will notice all of the cars and the people going in and out.

Why should the perverts have ALL of the rights at the expense of the normal people?

Swingers clubs are sometimes a person's home. Frequently they are established businesses as well and even those get raided like crazy. Regardless, if you want to have a party and charge admission it's perfectly fine....apparently until someone gets naked....then it's "a zoning issue". Come on Gary. Just stop.

Yup when I was in the Military a couple had a swingers party on base, the base cops shut that down.

Swingers clubs and parties are usually very low key and very private, they usually don't disturb anyone.

Swingers clubs are sometimes a person's home. Frequently they are established businesses as well and even those get raided like crazy. Regardless, if you want to have a party and charge admission it's perfectly fine....apparently until someone gets naked....then it's "a zoning issue". Come on Gary. Just stop.

Why can't perverts be discrete. Why must they force their perversions in everyone's face?

Obviously these houses attracted attention otherwise no one would have complained.

Swingers clubs and parties are usually very low key and very private, they usually don't disturb anyone.

I think that BP is talking about the ones that attracted attention. Otherwise, how would anyone know.

here is an option you forgot to put on the poll OP.

That wehn poligimy is practiced it forces the group who practices to marry off the young women younger and younger and leaves many of the male children with NO wife. These groups end up practicing child molestation and the abandonment of their "excess" young males on the greater society.

Shear birth numbers make it an unworkable system.

The human body produces males and females in close to equal numbers.

Somebody has to leave the society or be without a wife.

Its just a plain stupid way to make human life work.

Its a child sex molestors dream and a normal humans nightmare

Yup when I was in the Military a couple had a swingers party on base, the base cops shut that down.

Did you get caught with your pants down?

Forum List

Back