Why is only one news group picking this up?

And it seems good lefties everywhere believe it..hence their desire to control both.

Which is how I responded in the other thread where you posted this, as well...

Didn't you say Bush didn't commit genocide? How many of you Conservatives have suggested making a parking lot out of the middle east.

Don't act like Bush or you are richous. YOu are both evil and greedy and sick.

Didn't you say Bush didn't commit genocide? How many of you Conservatives have suggested making a parking lot out of the middle east.

Don't act like Bush or you are richous. YOu are both evil and greedy and sick.

Ok, that doesn't even make sense...but I'll pretend it does.

Bush didn't commit genocide, but the point I was making is that the fact that Hitler promoted genocide..something Bush has never done. That's a pretty big difference, dipshit.

Nobody wants a parking lot in the Middle East. We do want to be able to walk in our own streets without being at risk of being blown up, however. If we have to go to Iraq and Iran and Afghangistan and Saudi Arabia and kick ass to make that happen, then I guess that's what we'll have to do.

Unlike the civilized Europeans, who welcome them with open arms and are reaping the results of that ill-advised move.

Ok, that doesn't even make sense...but I'll pretend it does.

Bush didn't commit genocide, but the point I was making is that the fact that Hitler promoted genocide..something Bush has never done. That's a pretty big difference, dipshit.

Nobody wants a parking lot in the Middle East. We do want to be able to walk in our own streets without being at risk of being blown up, however. If we have to go to Iraq and Iran and Afghangistan and Saudi Arabia and kick ass to make that happen, then I guess that's what we'll have to do.

Unlike the civilized Europeans, who welcome them with open arms and are reaping the results of that ill-advised move.

Stop even arguing with that brainless Far left autobot.

Bobo rarely makes factual or sensible posts.

He lives in a far left dream world.

And it seems good lefties everywhere believe it..hence their desire to control both.

Which is how I responded in the other thread where you posted this, as well...

If we develop alternative energy, we won't need as much oil, and we won't be under the control of foreign sources.

Conserving gas and developing alternative energy is the most patriotic thing a person can do. People who drive gas hogs are unpatritotic.

Theatrics... I hope they enjoy the darkness...

The Republicans seem to be getting their mojo back. They hear and understand that the people need relief.

And how, pray tell, will giving the oil companies more land to NOT drill on give the people relief now? They have 68 million acres they aren't drilling on NOW! Why give them more? Do you realize that if they started drilling tomorrow, that no oil from those wells would be at a refinery until 2016? How is that going to help now?

Do you really dislike caribou that much that you'd happily deprive them of their habitat just to save a nickle a gallon in 8 years?

Relief from eight years of George Bush.

Amen...

you hope. However at this point in the election cycle, Kerry and Gore were substantially ahead of GW who WON each election. Obama is today virtually tied with the underfunded, ignored by MSM GOP candidate, McCain.

Your dream... but why? Do you actually like the lies, the secrecy, the corruption, the deceit, the wars and the accompanying death that has been prevelent these past 7+ years?

why?

All the while the Dems perfer to get their gas tax free from city and county pumps....What jerks.

All the while the Repubs perfer to get their gas tax free from city and county pumps....What jerks

"Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control people."

Kissinger said that in 1970.

He also said this a few years later...

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."
~~ Henry Kissinger as quoted in the book “Kiss the Boys Goodbye"

He also said this a few years later...

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."
~~ Henry Kissinger as quoted in the book “Kiss the Boys Goodbye"

and also happens to be Jewish as hell---who woulda guessed ? :eek:

You tell me what Exxon gives the US Government for each barrel of oil.

You did exactly what I warned you not to do. When you were speechless, you fell back on, "obama is no better....". So you are not worthy of explanation or proof. Fine, call me a liar. Or maybe I heard it on Randi Rhodes and it is very difficult to find.

So you educate me. Tell me what the oil companies give the USA per barrel of oil they pump out of the ground. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

You were educating me remember, so I really need to learn, teach me. Show me that link so I can learn....

You were educating me remember, so I really need to learn, teach me. Show me that link so I can learn....

Oh nevermind, you said you heard it on Randi Rhodes....damn I thought you were going to teach me. I guess that just goes to prove some people just talk out their asses about things they don't have a clue about. You should be real careful of the people you learn from....Umm...Ummm...Randi Rhodes

Theatrics... I hope they enjoy the darkness...

And how, pray tell, will giving the oil companies more land to NOT drill on give the people relief now? They have 68 million acres they aren't drilling on NOW! Why give them more? Do you realize that if they started drilling tomorrow, that no oil from those wells would be at a refinery until 2016? How is that going to help now?

Do you really dislike caribou that much that you'd happily deprive them of their habitat just to save a nickle a gallon in 8 years?

Amen...

Your dream... but why? Do you actually like the lies, the secrecy, the corruption, the deceit, the wars and the accompanying death that has been prevelent these past 7+ years?

why?

All the while the Repubs perfer to get their gas tax free from city and county pumps....What jerks

For one, who said they didn't? Two, I never addressed the republicans. Three, the story that broke the other day was about Dems....

Nope. You won't understand anyways jreeves. Sorry. You broke my rule. It wouldn't matter to you anyways so screw you.

You know it is true anyways. What do you think Exxon pays the US per barrel? Do you think they pay $69? $80? $100? $20? Why don't you know this smarty?

Oh nevermind, you said you heard it on Randi Rhodes....damn I thought you were going to teach me. I guess that just goes to prove some people just talk out their asses about things they don't have a clue about. You should be real careful of the people you learn from....Umm...Ummm...Randi Rhodes

Can you tell me since you are the expert? Or can you explain why their profits have more than quadrupled if the only reason prices have gone up are due to supply and demand?

Oh! I didn't take your advice, because I'm asking a retard. :eusa_whistle:

Why shouldn't they have profits? They still profit to a lesser degree than most other profitable businesses.

It's envy that makes people want to put a stop to it.

Why shouldn't they have profits? They still profit to a lesser degree than most other profitable businesses.

What a stupid thing to say. Maybe with your fuzzy math they do.

Explain this stupid:

Fueled by a record surge in oil prices, Exxon Mobil Corp. reported second-quarter earnings of $11.68 billion Thursday, the biggest quarterly profit ever by any U.S. corporation.

why shouldn't they have profits (said with a smart ass voice and face)

because then it is gouging dummy.

because you've been suggesting that the prices have gone up only because supply and demand and when you are proven wrong you fall back on why not?

And because they have locked in prices that they don't have to pay more than a certain amount for the oil they take out of our country, so why should they be able to charge us whatever they want?

You know what. You are right. :cuckoo:

They had profits. Why shouldn't they have $41 billion in profits? Because it is crashing our economy dingbat.

I seriously hate people like you. :eusa_hand:

Of course you do. You're a hate-filled elitist. You hate all those who don't think and .... not think.....like you do.

And it's fun to see you show your colors.

Forum List

Back