Why is only one news group picking this up?

you don't get proof when it won't matter to you anyways. Find out yourself you filthy animal.

In other words, he has no proof.

And please, do take the pill, or whatever it is you take, to make you human again.

Of course you do. You're a hate-filled elitist. You hate all those who don't think and .... not think.....like you do.

And it's fun to see you show your colors.

I don't mind being honest. When I'm talking to a dumb b*&#h I sometimes can't help but say it.

Still no proof. Just fanatical ramblings and hate filled rhetoric with no basis in fact.

Keep going, it's great.

But still less, percentage wise, than most (all?) major corporations.

Percentage wise. That's spin that only dumb shits swallow. Bottom line is they took in $41 million.

Before Bush took office they took in 8 billion and gas was half.

So why shouldn't they make $82 billion and why shouldn't gas be $8 a gallon once McCain gets into office? Because that's what will happen. If Americans are as dumb as you and refuse to wake up, why not stick it to us even more? Screw the poor. They don't make enough in taxes to care about them anyways so fuck it. They can walk to work. See, I can be evil and dumb like you guys.

Percentage wise. That's spin that only dumb shits swallow. Bottom line is they took in $41 million.

Before Bush took office they took in 8 billion and gas was half.

So why shouldn't they make $82 billion and why shouldn't gas be $8 a gallon once McCain gets into office? Because that's what will happen. If Americans are as dumb as you and refuse to wake up, why not stick it to us even more? Screw the poor. They don't make enough in taxes to care about them anyways so fuck it. They can walk to work. See, I can be evil and dumb like you guys.

You change the amount each time you refer to it. Obviously, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

In other words, he has no proof.

And please, do take the pill, or whatever it is you take, to make you human again.

Why can't you tell me what the oil companies pay the Federal Government per barrel.

Oh, they don't pay by the barrel? They just lease the land? Then how much?

You don't know? Of course you don't know. And I'm not going to prove anything to someone who thinks the oil company should be allowed to gouge us as much as they want. On no bid contracts? HA!!!

We really should take back those land contracts and renegotiate with other oil companies...if that is even possible. But I feel collusion will get in our way. And since the GOP is in on the collusion, I guess NOTHING can be done other than give em ANWAR and Offshore and then next year we will pay $5 a gallon during the holiday season and you can blame the democratic congress. LOL.

Please. Just take the flipping pill.

So you really don't know. I bet you make enough money and don't have the same problems a lot of working Americans do. I bet most of you do. Some of you are broke asses, but to be flippent and say, 'why shouldn't they be able to make those profits", means $4 a gallon doesn't bother you. Not even with your Hummer. I bet!!! If not, :cuckoo:

You are just such an imbecile. I hope you are young, because otherwise, it's almost a sin how ignorant and backward you are.

And you elitist pig, you never did share with us..what do you do for the masses? What do you do for a living? You help them out, right?

And you elitist pig, you never did share with us..what do you do for the masses? What do you do for a living? You help them out, right?

I wouldn't explain anything to you because you are a horrible person. Your mother and grandmother must be horrible ugly women too. What did daddy do to you Clarise? :eusa_whistle:

Why shouldn't they have profits? They still profit to a lesser degree than most other profitable businesses.

It's envy that makes people want to put a stop to it.

How about the fact that US Soldiers are dying in Iraq so they can safely go in and take Iraq's oil, that they will sell on the world market, and not share the profits with us? How about that?

How about the US Taxpayers that are paying for it too. It's time Exxon and the other oil companies start paying their own way.

Even if they paid $20 billion, they would still have $21 billion in profits this year.

Dumb Americans.

You have got a skull a mile thick. Exxon does pay its way, and the way of many, many others, dumbass. Which has nothing to do with our soldiers in Iraq.

Nope. You won't understand anyways jreeves. Sorry. You broke my rule. It wouldn't matter to you anyways so screw you.

You know it is true anyways. What do you think Exxon pays the US per barrel? Do you think they pay $69? $80? $100? $20? Why don't you know this smarty?

You made the stupid statement not me....

Can you tell me since you are the expert? Or can you explain why their profits have more than quadrupled if the only reason prices have gone up are due to supply and demand?

Oh! I didn't take your advice, because I'm asking a retard. :eusa_whistle:

You make stupid statements like ummm.....

100% of the time
So your backtrack on this doesn't suprise me.

Forum List

Back