Why is Olbermann trashing Bristol Palin?

What truly amazes me is that so many people know all these talking heads. If you lined up 25 of them i probably couldn't pick out 5 of them by name. I simply do not watch or listen to talking heads. But I sure as hell see a lot of what they have to say in forums like this one.

Because he thought she would be an easy target and it would make him look good for attacking her. However, he misunderestimated her. And he unfortunately hasnt reached middle school mentality and people dont particularly like bullies. Especially those who go after decent people.

Olbermann is probably one of the most despicable human beings working in opinion news. All he does is read off the teleprompter and spews a word salad of hatred and delusion

Well that covers far more Nooz pundits than Just the Uberman.
Beck, Billo, Rush, Hannity, etc.

Except the people you just cited don't spew hatred or delusion. Quite the opposite. Nor do they read off a teleprompter.

The real question is this: Why is Olbermann trash-talking 20-year-old mother whose not running for any office on national television- for trying to encourage others to be wiser than she was?

Well obviously it only has to do with who her mother is. His intentions are to damage Sarah Palin. Back when McCain picked her when virtually no one knew who she was the left scrambled to destroy her. McCain/Palin lost the election, and she was supposed to be forgotten. The problem is Palin has substance in her beliefs (much in contrast to McCain), so she actually gained a whole lot of popularity. This drives the fringe left absolutely nuts, she is supposed to be an afterthought at this point, much like other losers like John Edwards.

All the fringe has left now is to attack her family members.

Sarah Palin was picked by the party. McCain wanted Lieberman or Tom Ridge for VP, but there would have been a huge fight on the convention floor if McCain didn't pick a conservative Christian. Sarah 'empty vessel' Palin destroyed herself when she clearly showed her lack of intelligence, competence and qualifications when she couldn't handle even simple soft-ball questions from the media.

Sarah, her clueless minions and right wing 'victimhood'
So that justifies attacks on her family?

she's not encouraging others to be wiser than she was, she's promoting her mom's brain dead theory of keep it your pants. If Bristol was supporting waiting for marriage, and teaching kids about condoms, birth control, STD, breaking sexual myths then maybe she wouldn't get picked on.

FYI...talking out of your ass makes you look like an idiot.

Abstinence-only programs might work, study says

By Rob Stein

Washington Post Staff Writer

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sex education classes that focus on encouraging children to remain abstinent can persuade a significant proportion to delay sexual activity, researchers reported Monday in a landmark study that could have major implications for U.S. efforts to protect young people against unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted disease
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/01/AR2010020102628.html

Proof...see gautama's post.

Case closed...:lol::lol::lol:

My PROOF in INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS not enough ?????

Then Howzabout The Stone Cold Marxist Obamadinejad's friendship with his colleague in the Criminal Enterprise ACORN: The UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers.....from whose home Obamadinejad kicked off his, Obamadinejad's, SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN !!!!! Can you fart-swallowers REFUTE THAT ????

Or, The fucking ACORN's Community Organizer POS' TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright's CATHEDRAL of HATE !!!!!! Can any of you Obamarrhoidal arseholes REFUTE THAT ????

And, so that there is no mistake about Obamadinejad's CLOSE CONNECTION to the Black Racist PSYCHO Wright (self admitted close friend and idol of the other MOST NOTORIOUS RACIST WHACKJOB in American History.....LOUIS FARRAKHAN of the Nation of Islam"), Obami-Salaami declared that the Black Racist ARSEHOLE Wright (in Obamadinejad's own words):" was his Pastor, Friend and Mentor !!!!" Can anyone of you Obamarrhoidal fucking LIEbTURDs REFUTE THAT ?!?!

And all the above is just the tip of the Corrupt Obamarrhoidal Iceberg !!!!!

Let's consider his shallow, opportunistic "not proud to be an American" Michelle: This abomination gathered around her ~126 PERSONAL ATTENDANTS on our taxpayers' dime. Laura Bush had ONE. Hellary had TWO......and Mamie, Eisenhower's wife Mamie had NONE on govt payroll. The sec'y Mamie had was paid outa Mamie's personal account. CAN ANYONE OF YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL TURDS REFUTE THAT ?!?!?

Does the above give the average joe at least a VAGUE idea about the FLAGRANTLY CORRUPT ARSEHOLE, the stone cold MARXIST OBAMADINEJAD ?????

So, I see who believe all the right wing talking point. Bravo on drinking the kool aid.

Luissa the Pissa:

Kool aid, Shkool aid.......Can you, you Obamarrhoidal crunt refute any of the TRUTHS I stated ?????

Answer: YOU CAN'T.......SO STFU !!!!

Last edited:
Well obviously it only has to do with who her mother is. His intentions are to damage Sarah Palin. Back when McCain picked her when virtually no one knew who she was the left scrambled to destroy her. McCain/Palin lost the election, and she was supposed to be forgotten. The problem is Palin has substance in her beliefs (much in contrast to McCain), so she actually gained a whole lot of popularity. This drives the fringe left absolutely nuts, she is supposed to be an afterthought at this point, much like other losers like John Edwards.

All the fringe has left now is to attack her family members.

Sarah Palin was picked by the party. McCain wanted Lieberman or Tom Ridge for VP, but there would have been a huge fight on the convention floor if McCain didn't pick a conservative Christian. Sarah 'empty vessel' Palin destroyed herself when she clearly showed her lack of intelligence, competence and qualifications when she couldn't handle even simple soft-ball questions from the media.

Olbermann criticized Bristol for her Candie’s Foundation ad. It's public information, not private. Your victimhood is hanging out. Actually it was pretty funny. Olbermann said:

'She's the Candie's spokesperson for abstinence? She and her son? Because it's got to work this time? This is just like George Bush saying he kept us safe except for that 9/11 thing, that don't count. Bristol Palin, abstinence model...this time'

Because Olberdouche takes his orders from the WH...they can't defend the Obama regime as far as getting the country's economy going now,they can't defend Obama period so the only thing they can do is attack and try to tear people down.As long as they can find something to attack Sarah on they will do so.
And If it's a quiet day on the Sarah front or if they already attacked her for most of the show the next best thing is to go after the kids.

Do any of you folks ever wonder why a weapons manufacturer would even allow Keith on thier programing?

None of you find that odd?

It is just some weird tv miracle.. Keith just slipped through the cracks and landed like a cat on all fours on national television...

Another one I find fascinating is Rachel Maddow. Why on earth would G E hire Rachel? Well it's just perfectly normal.... Left wing wacko lesbian... represents weapons manufacturer..Nothing strange THERE..:lol::lol::lol:

Are you truly confused about why our media corporations hire talking heads to set one segment of the public against the other?

Are you familiar with the phrase:

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

What the hell do you think I've been trying to tell you guys? Most people that watch television think that the person on the screen is what they see. That the words they say are the words of the person on the screen . The main point I have been making is that there are probably at least a dozen people behind the scene that write write the words and assemble the "show" you all think of as "Keith Obermman". AND most importantly the point I as making is that this "show" does not permit any view or sound that is not with the express permission of G E representatives. That includes Keith's rant on Palins little slut daughter. Keith may have said it but he probably didn't think it up or write the script. AND it was most certainly discussed in pre production meetings as they sorted through the assembly of the days show and decided from what was written what would go on the air and what would not. There are probably at least 3 or 4 writers that come up with 3 or 4 times as much material as we see on the television. Most of thier ideas never make it on air.

That's why I am so amused when I see you guys screaming about what "Keith said"...

"Keith" didn't say a motherfuckin thing... "Keith" said what he was told to say.

she's not encouraging others to be wiser than she was, she's promoting her mom's brain dead theory of keep it your pants. If Bristol was supporting waiting for marriage, and teaching kids about condoms, birth control, STD, breaking sexual myths then maybe she wouldn't get picked on.

FYI...talking out of your ass makes you look like an idiot.

Abstinence-only programs might work, study says

By Rob Stein

Washington Post Staff Writer

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sex education classes that focus on encouraging children to remain abstinent can persuade a significant proportion to delay sexual activity, researchers reported Monday in a landmark study that could have major implications for U.S. efforts to protect young people against unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted disease
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/01/AR2010020102628.html

If that doesn't work, you can do this...

Purity Ball (trailer)

Because he thought she would be an easy target and it would make him look good for attacking her. However, he misunderestimated her. And he unfortunately hasnt reached middle school mentality and people dont particularly like bullies. Especially those who go after decent people.

How is it that a puppet "thinks", "bullies", "misunderestimates", "goes after decent people"?

You people are like little kids watching a shadow box show in a 3rd world village following the drama and screaming at the figures on the screen. Are you people really this stupid?

There is no "Keith".

Olbermann criticized Bristol for her Candie’s Foundation ad. It's public information, not private. Your victimhood is hanging out. Actually it was pretty funny. Olbermann said:

'She's the Candie's spokesperson for abstinence? She and her son? Because it's got to work this time? This is just like George Bush saying he kept us safe except for that 9/11 thing, that don't count. Bristol Palin, abstinence model...this time'

In wingnut world, a person who appears on TV and is the spokeperson for a social movement is not a public figure and above criticism

Unless it's Chelsea Clinton

In wingnut world, a person who appears on TV and is the spokeperson for a social movement is not a public figure and above criticism

Unless it's Chelsea Clinton

You almost got it.

"Keith" is just the visual of a show created, written, produced and delivered by MSNBC and General Electric to be viewed by morons that don't have the brains of lab rats. There is no "Keith".

Yes, I am for women's rights, but when you become a mother you have to put your children first.

So....when a man becomes a father, he can pretty much put his children a distant second? Third?

Cool.:cool:

No!:eusa_shhh:
But it is a mother's job to be there, that is what we are here for, and why we produce hormones while pregnant to help us with that.
Also, I had a father who was a salesman and gave up money ie commissions so he could coach us in sports and be there for school functions. My dad was on booster club, and an officer in the booster club the whole time I was in school. When I was in junior high he was a treasure in my booster club, and VP for my brother's high school booster club, along with being an officer in his Kiwana's group.
You bitch about your kids teachers, but do you give Palin a pass?
My child is either a month older or younger than her child, her child has downs, while my child is DD but just has delays. For the last couple months I have had to do quite a bit for his therapy because he is going to be three.

Luissa, I'm sorry to learn that you have a special needs child, and you obviously very much care about seeing he gets the very best of whatever he needs to achieve everything he is able to. It seems to have been very quickly forgotten by many that one of the things Palin ran on was more and better programs for special needs children - which would by extension also help their parents.

I'm sure you realize that I rarely agree with your political stances but I do agree with some of the posts you have made on this thread. Yes, a mother should put her children first always as should a father. It’s unfortunate that many of our children are put on a back burner by one or both of their parents. That’s the result of all the women’s liberation movement. They have played women like a fiddle. Abortion has nothing to do with women having control over their bodies - it’s a means of getting rid of something that stands in the way of professional achievement. And that has been extended to our children who no longer have to have parental notification or anything else. Our children have been essentially taught that they, in all their young wisdom are perfectly capable of making such a huge decision on their own - they don’t need any parental input. Bristol Palin made a mistake and got pregnant, she made her own decision regarding abortion. Believe me, she and her mother both would have worse criticism had she aborted. Palin’s detractors would have had a heyday.

Think about this. If you had a 13 year old daughter who got knocked up by the 15 year old love of her life would you like to be left in the dark - never informed about her condition? What would be your reaction if something went terribly wrong in the process and she died?

Women’s rights activists are NOT extended to ALL women. They have a specific type of woman they in their midst - and it does not include idiot stay-at-home moms.

So....when a man becomes a father, he can pretty much put his children a distant second? Third?

Cool.:cool:

But it is a mother's job to be there, that is what we are here for, and why we produce hormones while pregnant to help us with that.
Also, I had a father who was a salesman and gave up money ie commissions so he could coach us in sports and be there for school functions. My dad was on booster club, and an officer in the booster club the whole time I was in school. When I was in junior high he was a treasure in my booster club, and VP for my brother's high school booster club, along with being an officer in his Kiwana's group.
My child is either a month older or younger than her child, her child has downs, while my child is DD but just has delays. For the last couple months I have had to do quite a bit for his therapy because he is going to be three.

Luissa, I'm sorry to learn that you have a special needs child, and you obviously very much care about seeing he gets the very best of whatever he needs to achieve everything he is able to. It seems to have been very quickly forgotten by many that one of the things Palin ran on was more and better programs for special needs children - which would by extension also help their parents.

I'm sure you realize that I rarely agree with your political stances but I do agree with some of the posts you have made on this thread. Yes, a mother should put her children first always as should a father. It’s unfortunate that many of our children are put on a back burner by one or both of their parents. That’s the result of all the women’s liberation movement. They have played women like a fiddle. Abortion has nothing to do with women having control over their bodies - it’s a means of getting rid of something that stands in the way of professional achievement. And that has been extended to our children who no longer have to have parental notification or anything else. Our children have been essentially taught that they, in all their young wisdom are perfectly capable of making such a huge decision on their own - they don’t need any parental input. Bristol Palin made a mistake and got pregnant, she made her own decision regarding abortion. Believe me, she and her mother both would have worse criticism had she aborted. Palin’s detractors would have had a heyday.

Think about this. If you had a 13 year old daughter who got knocked up by the 15 year old love of her life would you like to be left in the dark - never informed about her condition? What would be your reaction if something went terribly wrong in the process and she died?

Women’s rights activists are NOT extended to ALL women. They have a specific type of woman they in their midst - and it does not include idiot stay-at-home moms.

The xtian God is the biggest abortionist in the universe

January Bible Quotes

"The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

The xtian God is the biggest abortionist in the universe

January Bible Quotes

"The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Your Muhammad was a pedophile.

Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291389534&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

I don't know Palin personally, so I don't know how she deals with whatever, and frankly, I don't care.

Every woman needs to assess their individual situation to determine the best way to raise THEIR child.

There are a few social norms regarding the subject, but staying at home is not any longer one of them. Olbermann, or anyone, "trashing" Bristol Palin, you, or anyone else about mothering is clearly doing it because they have a personal ax to grind.

Forum List

Back