Why is Olbermann trashing Bristol Palin?

Do any of you folks ever wonder why a weapons manufacturer would even allow Keith on thier programing?

None of you find that odd?

It is just some weird tv miracle.. Keith just slipped through the cracks and landed like a cat on all fours on national television...

Another one I find fascinating is Rachel Maddow. Why on earth would G E hire Rachel? Well it's just perfectly normal.... Left wing wacko lesbian... represents weapons manufacturer..Nothing strange THERE..:lol::lol::lol:

Are you truly confused about why our media corporations hire talking heads to set one segment of the public against the other?

Are you familiar with the phrase:

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Do any of you folks ever wonder why a weapons manufacturer would even allow Keith on thier programing?

None of you find that odd?

It is just some weird tv miracle.. Keith just slipped through the cracks and landed like a cat on all fours on national television...

Another one I find fascinating is Rachel Maddow. Why on earth would G E hire Rachel? Well it's just perfectly normal.... Left wing wacko lesbian... represents weapons manufacturer..Nothing strange THERE..:lol::lol::lol:

Are you truly confused about why our media corporations hire talking heads to set one segment of the public against the other?

Are you familiar with the phrase:

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
Exactly!
I see it this way. I don't agree with Cons on here, but with a lot of them I find middle ground. Prime example is Divecon, the two of us debate but we usually find something we agree on in the end. Congress used to be like that, and our government works great when checks and balances are put to good use.
I heard one senator today talk about how their is no respect for each other in the congress today, and no bi partisanship.
I have my views, but I would rather my senator or rep work with their political opposite to come up with a solution, then fight and do nothing.

Yes, I am for women's rights, but when you become a mother you have to put your children first.

So....when a man becomes a father, he can pretty much put his children a distant second? Third?

Cool.:cool:

No!:eusa_shhh:
But it is a mother's job to be there, that is what we are here for, and why we produce hormones while pregnant to help us with that.
Also, I had a father who was a salesman and gave up money ie commissions so he could coach us in sports and be there for school functions. My dad was on booster club, and an officer in the booster club the whole time I was in school. When I was in junior high he was a treasure in my booster club, and VP for my brother's high school booster club, along with being an officer in his Kiwana's group.
You bitch about your kids teachers, but do you give Palin a pass?
My child is either a month older or younger than her child, her child has downs, while my child is DD but just has delays. For the last couple months I have had to do quite a bit for his therapy because he is going to be three.

The answer is in your sig: CONSUME

The Left is consumed with a hatred that has driven them over the edge. They fear her because "... deep down in places [they] don't know about, [they] don't want to hear the truth ..." (thanks, Jack). Palin is a very real threat to them.

Media and others were incensed that she was "pulled out of a hat" - McCain threw a curve at them. She was defiled in ways we probably will never know about. She represents all the things they so hate: a woman in the true sense of the word - a woman who knows who she is and is very confident and comfortable with herself; she's a wife who loses nothing of herself by being able to have a strong bond with her husband; she's not afraid to get her hands dirty; she's a mother - worse yet she's a mother of a special needs child who she should have aborted because of his imperfections; she's been able to hold down a career - she can "multi-task" without ever losing a beat.

Oh, no - no, no, no - she copped out and resigned her job - she's a quitter, a loser. She's a far more formative threat as a private citizen because she doesn't have to extend "professional courtesies" to other politicians - she can call a spade a spade.

Bristol was no different than any other teenager - she made a mistake and she's paying the price. If she were any other "public person" - such as an exalted darling of the silver screen - not one eye would be batted for the exact same mistake. All these "unknown" kids who have made mistakes routinely go to schools and other gatherings to preach against drunk driving, teen pregnancy, bullying and a whole lot of topics on which they have experienced up close and personal. Bristol Palin? - not so much.

If Sarah Palin was wearing long white robes and walked on water - she would still be the "anti-Christ." Britney Spears can flash her stuff in public and it's a hoot, her younger sister gets pregnant and it's nothing. Bristol Palin gets pregnant and she's a bitch of a slut.

CONSUMEd pretty much sums it up.

Granny stated what we all know to be true.

Even the Obamarrhoidal LIEberTURDS know that what Granny stated was the the INCONTROVERTIBLE TRUTH.

The Obamarrhoidals counter with insults: Sarah is a nincompoop, she is a political incompetent, lacks experience, etc......all of this being unmitigated BULLSHIT.

All this CRAP can be countered with Sarah Palin's record as the Gov of Alaska. And compare that with the almost CRIMINAL RECORD of the STONE COLD MARXIST COMMUNITY ORGANIZER, employee of a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE ACORN OBAMADINEJAD !!!!

Bfgrn said:
Sarah, her clueless minions and right wing 'victimhood'

Proof...see gautama's post.

Case closed...:lol::lol::lol:

My PROOF in INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS not enough ?????

Then Howzabout The Stone Cold Marxist Obamadinejad's friendship with his colleague in the Criminal Enterprise ACORN: The UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers.....from whose home Obamadinejad kicked off his, Obamadinejad's, SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN !!!!! Can you fart-swallowers REFUTE THAT ????

Or, The fucking ACORN's Community Organizer POS' TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright's CATHEDRAL of HATE !!!!!! Can any of you Obamarrhoidal arseholes REFUTE THAT ????

And, so that there is no mistake about Obamadinejad's CLOSE CONNECTION to the Black Racist PSYCHO Wright (self admitted close friend and idol of the other MOST NOTORIOUS RACIST WHACKJOB in American History.....LOUIS FARRAKHAN of the Nation of Islam"), Obami-Salaami declared that the Black Racist ARSEHOLE Wright (in Obamadinejad's own words):" was his Pastor, Friend and Mentor !!!!" Can anyone of you Obamarrhoidal fucking LIEbTURDs REFUTE THAT ?!?!

And all the above is just the tip of the Corrupt Obamarrhoidal Iceberg !!!!!

Let's consider his shallow, opportunistic "not proud to be an American" Michelle: This abomination gathered around her ~126 PERSONAL ATTENDANTS on our taxpayers' dime. Laura Bush had ONE. Hellary had TWO......and Mamie, Eisenhower's wife Mamie had NONE on govt payroll. The sec'y Mamie had was paid outa Mamie's personal account. CAN ANYONE OF YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL TURDS REFUTE THAT ?!?!?

Does the above give the average joe at least a VAGUE idea about the FLAGRANTLY CORRUPT ARSEHOLE, the stone cold MARXIST OBAMADINEJAD ?????

Last edited:

Even the Obamarrhoidal LIEberTURDS know that what Granny stated was the the INCONTROVERTIBLE TRUTH.

The Obamarrhoidals counter with insults: Sarah is a nincompoop, she is a political incompetent, lacks experience, etc......all of this being unmitigated BULLSHIT.

All this CRAP can be countered with Sarah Palin's record as the Gov of Alaska. And compare that with the almost CRIMINAL RECORD of the STONE COLD MARXIST COMMUNITY ORGANIZER, employee of a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE ACORN OBAMADINEJAD !!!!

Bfgrn said:

Then Howzabout The Stone Cold Marxist Obamadinejad's friendship with his colleague in the Criminal Enterprise ACORN: The UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers.....from whose home Obamadinejad kicked off his, Obamadinejad's, SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN !!!!! Can you fart-swallowers REFUTE THAT ????

Or, The fucking ACORN's Community Organizer POS' TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright's CATHEDRAL of HATE !!!!!! Can any of you Obamarrhoidal arseholes REFUTE THAT ????

And, so that there is no mistake about Obamadinejad's CLOSE CONNECTION to the Black Racist PSYCHO Wright (self admitted close friend and idol of the other MOST NOTORIOUS RACIST WHACKJOB in American History.....LOUIS FARRAKHAN of the Nation of Islam"), Obami-Salaami declared that the Black Racist ARSEHOLE Wright (in Obamadinejad's own words):" was his Pastor, Friend and Mentor !!!!" Can anyone of you Obamarrhoidal fucking LIEbTURDs REFUTE THAT ?!?!

Let's consider his shallow, opportunistic "not proud to be an American" Michelle: This abomination gathered around her ~126 PERSONAL ATTENDANTS on our taxpayers' dime. Laura Bush had ONE. Hellary had TWO......and Mamie, Eisenhower's wife Mamie had NONE on govt payroll. The sec'y Mamie had was paid outa Mamie's personal account. CAN ANYONE OF YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL TURDS REFUTE THAT ?!?!?

Does the above give the average joe at least a VAGUE idea about the FLAGRANTLY CORRUPT ARSEHOLE, the stone cold MARXIST OBAMADINEJAD ?????

So, I see who believe all the right wing talking point. Bravo on drinking the kool aid.

Political scion Bristol Palin defended herself Thursday against an attack from MSNBC personality Keith Olbermann, who called her "the worst person in the world" because she preaches abstinence to teens even though she was an unwed teenager when she became a mom.
On her Facebook page, the former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant said she won't let Olbermann distort her message about the difficulties of teen pregnancy and that Olbermann is confused about what constitutes hypocrisy.
"In order to have credibility as a spokesperson, it sometimes takes a person who has made mistakes," she wrote. "Parents warn their children about the mistakes they made so they are not repeated. Former gang members travel to schools to educate teenagers about the risks of gang life."
Bristol Palin Defends Herself Against Olbermann

The real question is this: Why is Olbermann trash-talking 20-year-old mother whose not running for any office on national television- for trying to encourage others to be wiser than she was?

Bristol Palin has a good point. While she didn't say so in so many words, I have to agree: Olbermann is just being a dick and needs to get over whatever issues are leading him to trash this young woman on the air to feel better about himself.

I'm going with he's a dick too.

Political scion Bristol Palin defended herself Thursday against an attack from MSNBC personality Keith Olbermann, who called her "the worst person in the world" because she preaches abstinence to teens even though she was an unwed teenager when she became a mom.
On her Facebook page, the former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant said she won't let Olbermann distort her message about the difficulties of teen pregnancy and that Olbermann is confused about what constitutes hypocrisy.
"In order to have credibility as a spokesperson, it sometimes takes a person who has made mistakes," she wrote. "Parents warn their children about the mistakes they made so they are not repeated. Former gang members travel to schools to educate teenagers about the risks of gang life."

The real question is this: Why is Olbermann trash-talking 20-year-old mother whose not running for any office on national television- for trying to encourage others to be wiser than she was?

Bristol Palin has a good point. While she didn't say so in so many words, I have to agree: Olbermann is just being a dick and needs to get over whatever issues are leading him to trash this young woman on the air to feel better about himself.

:eusa_shhh: He is a dick, but hot for a old guy.
Wanna have a threesome? LOL

:eusa_shhh: He is a dick, but hot for a old guy.
Wanna have a threesome? LOL

I prefer olo's over lol's

gaytrauma says:

Let's consider his shallow, opportunistic "not proud to be an American" Michelle: This abomination gathered around her ~126 PERSONAL ATTENDANTS on our taxpayers' dime. Laura Bush had ONE.
So far as the original White House report is accurate, it's fair to say that First Lady Michelle Obama has about 22 staffers working for her, directly or indirectly. (Some other accounts put that figure at 24.) However, it's grossly inaccurate to claim that the current First Lady has hired "an unprecedented number of staffers," or to assert (as stated in the anonymously tacked-on final paragraph) that First Lady Laura Bush had but a single staffer working for her.

The 2008 White House Office Staff List, issued during the final year of President George W. Bush's tenure in office, includes sixteen different staffers with the words "First Lady" in their position titles — exactly the same number as that listed for Michelle Obama in 2009. If all staffers listed with "Social Secretary" in their titles are included as part of the First Lady's retinue (as was done with the Michelle Obama example cited above), then Mrs. Bush had at least 18 people working for her in 2008 (not including any of the various personnel listed only as "Staff Assistants," some of whom may also have worked for her directly or indirectly).

In fact, according to Anita McBride, Laura Bush's former Chief of Staff, Mrs. Bush had between 24 and 26 staffers working for her by the end of her husband's second term in office. It's therefore fair to say that the size of Michelle Obama's staff is not "unprecedented," but rather on a par with her immediate predecessor's.

Moreover, according to the Associated Press, several other First Ladies had larger numbers of personnel working for them than Michelle Obama does: A look at some first ladies and their staff sizes:

Laura Bush: Between 24 and 26 by end of President George W. Bush's term in 2009, according to Anita McBride, Mrs. Bush's chief of staff.

Lady Bird Johnson, whose signature issue was beautifying roadways, had a staff of 30, said Stacy A. Cordery, a history professor at Montmouth College in Illinois who studies first ladies.

Betty Ford had almost the same number.

Jacqueline Kennedy, who made renovating the White House her cause, had about 40 people on staff, Cordery said.

snopes.com: First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

gaytrauma says:

Let's consider his shallow, opportunistic "not proud to be an American" Michelle: This abomination gathered around her ~126 PERSONAL ATTENDANTS on our taxpayers' dime. Laura Bush had ONE.
So far as the original White House report is accurate, it's fair to say that First Lady Michelle Obama has about 22 staffers working for her, directly or indirectly. (Some other accounts put that figure at 24.) However, it's grossly inaccurate to claim that the current First Lady has hired "an unprecedented number of staffers," or to assert (as stated in the anonymously tacked-on final paragraph) that First Lady Laura Bush had but a single staffer working for her.

The 2008 White House Office Staff List, issued during the final year of President George W. Bush's tenure in office, includes sixteen different staffers with the words "First Lady" in their position titles — exactly the same number as that listed for Michelle Obama in 2009. If all staffers listed with "Social Secretary" in their titles are included as part of the First Lady's retinue (as was done with the Michelle Obama example cited above), then Mrs. Bush had at least 18 people working for her in 2008 (not including any of the various personnel listed only as "Staff Assistants," some of whom may also have worked for her directly or indirectly).

In fact, according to Anita McBride, Laura Bush's former Chief of Staff, Mrs. Bush had between 24 and 26 staffers working for her by the end of her husband's second term in office. It's therefore fair to say that the size of Michelle Obama's staff is not "unprecedented," but rather on a par with her immediate predecessor's.

Moreover, according to the Associated Press, several other First Ladies had larger numbers of personnel working for them than Michelle Obama does: A look at some first ladies and their staff sizes:

Laura Bush: Between 24 and 26 by end of President George W. Bush's term in 2009, according to Anita McBride, Mrs. Bush's chief of staff.

Lady Bird Johnson, whose signature issue was beautifying roadways, had a staff of 30, said Stacy A. Cordery, a history professor at Montmouth College in Illinois who studies first ladies.

Betty Ford had almost the same number.

Jacqueline Kennedy, who made renovating the White House her cause, had about 40 people on staff, Cordery said.

snopes.com: First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

Speaking of Laura, I have to give her some credit, she has spoken her mind lately.

Bfgrn said:

Is there any better proof that a simple mind can be totally brainwashed than you? What language is that? Were you ever taught English? You better go and watch more Faux propaganda.

Olbermann's trashing a 20 yo mother who's not in any office nor intends to run for any office because Olbermann is such a flunkie that he couldn't even cut it in sports broadcasting. Poor guy needs to win something, so he chooses an equal opponent.

All I have to say is if you like to listen to Limbaugh,Beck, or Coulter you cannot talk shit about Olberman.

Fascinating, isn't it, how some people will scream blue murder about any 'talking head' from one side and march lock step with the 'talking head' that suits their own political view.

All I have to say is if you like to listen to Limbaugh,Beck, or Coulter you cannot talk shit about Olberman.

Fascinating, isn't it, how some people will scream blue murder about any 'talking head' from one side and march lock step with the 'talking head' that suits their own political view.

It's also fascinating how you always belittle others through self-aggrandizement.

It's also fascinating how you always belittle others through self-aggrandizement.

Ok, brains.... who am I belittling?

Because It's Olbermann's duty to bring anyone he doesn't like to their knees,because it's Sarah Palin's kid.
Because It's what Olbermann the big tough defender of the administration does....Because he just loves to hear himself talk.Because He's a turd.

Hey take your pick but he is the spokesperson of the Democrat party....

Who knows,Who cares......He is a nothing in the whole scheme of things when all is said and done.Five,
ten years from now on one will remember him...

Forum List

Back