Why is Ohio so important?

Electoral votes.

Plus no Republican has ever won the WH without Ohio. It could be done, certainly, but it's still a major target for the GOP.

Not sure if it's true.but I heard somewhere that there are 3 or 4 states that predict the winner every time and Ohio is one of them. In other words,if you win Ohio you take the election. I think Bush will take it,I know I don't talk to the whole state,but the vibe in the surrounding areas of Cincy is pretty pro Bush. The media will tell you otherwise and say Ohioans are piised off becuase of job loss, but overall a fabrication. I would be shocked if Bush lost Ohio.

krisy said:
Not sure if it's true.but I heard somewhere that there are 3 or 4 states that predict the winner every time and Ohio is one of them. In other words,if you win Ohio you take the election. I think Bush will take it,I know I don't talk to the whole state,but the vibe in the surrounding areas of Cincy is pretty pro Bush. The media will tell you otherwise and say Ohioans are piised off becuase of job loss, but overall a fabrication. I would be shocked if Bush lost Ohio.

I don't know the other 1 or 2, but Missouri is another 'winner'. Of course we do have 'Peoria'!

Bush has to keep Ohio because im not sure he can win Pennsylvania the unions have been deciding the elections here for the past few years including this year's republican primary where union workers changed their party to republican so they could vote for moderate Arlen Spector and costed conservative Pat Toomey the nomination. It's BS i know and if you are from PA you have to do a little more you have to do more than just cast your vote this year. get involved and take action learn what you can do here www.georgewbush.com

www.keepoutkerry.com

I have no doubt Bush will win Pennsylvania. But thats beside the point.

Ohio is important because every state is important. Any state that goes for Kerry is a state that is giving power to the terrorists.

liljoe said:
Bush has to keep Ohio because im not sure he can win Pennsylvania the unions have been deciding the elections here for the past few years including this year's republican primary where union workers changed their party to republican so they could vote for moderate Arlen Spector and costed conservative Pat Toomey the nomination. It's BS i know and if you are from PA you have to do a little more you have to do more than just cast your vote this year. get involved and take action learn what you can do here www.georgewbush.com

www.keepoutkerry.com

i agree with Avatar... I have no doubt Bush has Pennsylvania. Im from South Central PA and the polls/editorials/opinion all lean for Bush. The only region that may vote Dem is Philly and that's only because of Eddie. All in all, it'll go to Bush.. may be close, but it'll go to Bush.

Forum List

Back