Why is Obama so incredibly weird?

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
I mean besides having had three different names, having a communist father and being raised muslim at school in an Indonesian Madrassa, eating house pets, etc. etc.

obama_Muslim-Garb-167x300.jpg

discuss.

I don't find it weird that a nine year old kid ate the food that was handed to him.

When you were a child, did you require a list of ingredients of every thing an adult handed you?

Why of course you did.

Aw, monkey see, monkey do...

Quite lame.

Would you agree that it is weird for a purported American to eat a dog?

As a 10 year old boy you don't have a lot of say in whats served for dinner. Much more weird to tie your dog to the top of the car and drive hundreds of miles as an adult when you exercise providence over the dog.

“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy). Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”

Yep, that’s Barack Obama, writing about his childhood with his stepfather Lolo Soetoro in Indonesia, from Chapter Two of his bestseller Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.
Read more: Obama Bites Dog | Dreams From My Father | The Daily Caller

No comparison.

You're citing the actions of a youth and calling the man "weird". It makes you look daft, silly, and desperate.

It's frankly hilarious as many of your posts on this subject are. Since nearly all of your recent posts are on this subject, it's a never-ending riot.

Forum List

Back