Why is Obama Hanging Around New Hampshire?

SwingVoter

VIP Member
Aug 30, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
He's held his lead there through the Palin surge. State's got all of 4 electoral votes, and is further in his column than even New Jersey.

I don't know who's got his ear now, but Plouffe is proving to be one of the most incompetent Dem campaign managers in recent history.

If I were O, I'd fire the guy and make an emergency phone call to Carville.

He's held his lead there through the Palin surge. State's got all of 4 electoral votes, and is further in his column than even New Jersey.

I don't know who's got his ear now, but Plouffe is proving to be one of the most incompetent Dem campaign managers in recent history.

If I were O, I'd fire the guy and make an emergency phone call to Carville.

I think cue ball is saving himself for Hillary. but I agree--New Hampshire ?

He needs to be in states like Fl. or Va. if he hopes to win this thing. Is it just me or is this thing shaping up like 2000?

I think FL and VA will go Mac. VA just needed a push, and O's support among Jews in Southeastern FL is far lower than Gore's, and FL outside of Miami-Palm Beach is heavily GOP.

If I were O, I'd spend most of my time in two areas - the eastern Great Lakes around OH, MI, and PA, and I-25 between Las Cruces, NM and Denver. If places like WA and NH start to fall, it's no longer a close race anyway.

I think FL and VA will go Mac. VA just needed a push, and O's support among Jews in Southeastern FL is far lower than Gore's, and FL outside of Miami-Palm Beach is heavily GOP.

If I were O, I'd spend most of my time in two areas - the eastern Great Lakes around OH, MI, and PA, and I-25 between Las Cruces, NM and Denver. If places like WA and NH start to fall, it's no longer a close race anyway.

I live in Arizona and can tell you that O's chances here are slim and slimmer. So would not be counting Arizona in that Western Plan of his. NM I am pretty sure will go Obama's way, however, even though Co. is close unless McCain has a complete meltdown Co. I think will narrowly end up in the Republican column. I do agree he should spend time in the midwest going after that Hillary vote in Ohio, Mi. and Pa. the problem there is and this is just an observation, his campaign is doing a great job at pissing off the demographics of a lot of those midwest states by this Sarah Palin Freenzy.

Forum List

Back