Why is obama doing it?

As obama jumps off his official campaign he starts off at colleges. Why is he pandering to rich college kids? Why hasn't he campaigned in urban areas? Places like his home town of Chicago or LA. He's not motivating the black community. Is he conceding he has lost the black vote? After all black unemployment is at or above 17%. Has he lost touch with that hope and change he fed the poor and black of America?

He figures those kids are alot like himself. he's already given up on 'white working class', and women...

And Blacks.

Go figure.

The man is so detached from reality it's scary. Now you have him directing his Chinese embassy to turn away people seeking asylum.

He is cold.

As obama jumps off his official campaign he starts off at colleges. Why is he pandering to rich college kids? Why hasn't he campaigned in urban areas? Places like his home town of Chicago or LA. He's not motivating the black community. Is he conceding he has lost the black vote? After all black unemployment is at or above 17%. Has he lost touch with that hope and change he fed the poor and black of America?

Ummm... Ohio State isn't for "rich college kids". It's a state university. They're exactly the people being abused by GOP policies.

But nice try, I guess, hon.

Perhaps you'll try a little more obama-derangement next time. It doesn't quite reach the level of muddy's vituperation.

Are we talking colleges or universities?

Interesting.

Who?

I have a litmus test. When libs start to blather on about college I know I have them nailed.

Long story, but true. If they start yakking at you about their college degrees, hit out at university. Most libs have only gone to community colleges.

Now there is and please lord almighty I have not a problem with colleges, I'm from one of the best for journalism (well in the old days) from Ryerson but what you see churned out these days are morons with a degree so the college can make $$$$$ on it's rate of graduates.

Thats a whole different ball game. Another story. Another thread.

I was using the term college in a generic form. I realize that institutions of higher educations such as Wake Forest university is not a college.

Then you have schools such as wingate college Guildford College and High Point, Elon college which all are four year college's but aren't universities

Ummm... Ohio State isn't for "rich college kids". It's a state university. They're exactly the people being abused by GOP policies.

But nice try, I guess, hon.

Perhaps you'll try a little more obama-derangement next time. It doesn't quite reach the level of muddy's vituperation.

Darling

$11,298 - tuition cost for a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, aslyee, or refugee and a legal resident of the State of Ohio;
$28,746 - tuition cost for a US citizen, permanent resident, aslyee, or refugee whose residence is outside of Ohio;
$13,980 - estimated annual expenses for room, board, insurance, books and supplies
Costs and Financial Support > Graduate Admissions > The Ohio State University
That's just for one year not too many poor kids can go there.

Even so has he been too any predominantly black colleges yet?

I don't know BB. Why don't you invite him to your alma mater?

OOPS. No alma mater for you eh?

How about your high school?

OOPS.

No high school for you eh?

Well the hell with it. Just shoot someone white. Your goal in life it seems.

I am glad too see you finally made it past the 9TH grade I guess that saying 3RD time's the charm fits for you.

No need to motivate the group of people on whose vote he can rely on 90% or more.

No need to motivate the group of people on whose vote he can rely on 90% or more.
when 13% or more blacks are unemployed I don't think 90% would be a correct number

At least thats what the BLS reported for April which I highly doubt.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

when 13% or more blacks are unemployed I don't think 90% would be a correct number

Regarding BLS Numbers...

...under the "technical footnotes" for the reports. If you scroll down, it says "reliability of estimates," and you'll see that the nonfarm payroll numbers margin of error -- hold onto your seat -- is plus or minus 100,000.

LINK

ZeroHedge: People Not In Labor Force Soar By 522,000, Labor Force Participation Rate Lowest Since 1981

AEI: The Awful April Jobs Report: Is the ‘Real’ Unemployment Rate 11.1%? - James Pethokoukis

Why? Because he Can, Can, Can. After all, the White House is now party central. May as well have Harold Ziedler running the place.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWgCqbWwpBg&feature=related"]Moulin Rouge Can Can - Because We Can - 16:9 Widescreen - YouTube[/ame]

May as well slap a red windmill on top of the place and call it good.

Last edited:

Regarding BLS Numbers...

...under the "technical footnotes" for the reports. If you scroll down, it says "reliability of estimates," and you'll see that the nonfarm payroll numbers margin of error -- hold onto your seat -- is plus or minus 100,000.

LINK

ZeroHedge: People Not In Labor Force Soar By 522,000, Labor Force Participation Rate Lowest Since 1981

AEI: The Awful April Jobs Report: Is the ‘Real’ Unemployment Rate 11.1%? - James Pethokoukis

100,000 is a large margin for error :lol:

He's losing support of young people and if he cant get them out to vote, he cant win.

Which is precisely why he wont win.

He knows he has them in his back pocket.The reasons are simple.

1- He's Black
2- He's a Democrat
3- He's Black

He has already put them in his win column.
Obama knows he needs to go after the people who will think about what he has done well
or failed at.He knows he doesn't have to woo the black community.
All he has to do is come up with a few catchy commercials with a hip hop beat and a new slogan and the black community is back on board.

But I feel they are even more supportive of him then the first time.

Regarding BLS Numbers...

LINK

100,000 is a large margin for error :lol:

Indeed. Which is why the figures released are dubious at best.

Crux of it? WE are being lied to at every turn by Government.

1- He's Black
2- He's a Democrat
3- He's Black

Obama knows he needs to go after the people who will think about what he has done well
All he has to do is come up with a few catchy commercials with a hip hop beat and a new slogan and the black community is back on board.

People will only be supportive until it hits them in the wallet. I love my family members but if they were doing the shit obama was doing I would do everything I could to make sure they never were re-elected again.

Last edited:

He's losing support of young people and if he cant get them out to vote, he cant win.

Which is precisely why he wont win.

He's out addressing College kids...(some of which have turned into OWS goons)...because they can't get jobs and are saddled with huge debt, and want to blame Corporations...Wall Street for thier troubles.

They need to look no farther than Obama AND Government for the lack of employment. Obama is trying to convince them otherwise.

I hope they're smart enough to figure out that Obama and his Class Envy/Warfare rhetoric is a losing proposition... and they don't need government to do anything but get the Hell out of the way. (And that includes The O ).

Just look above at Salt Jones comment....
He hates white people and makes no bones about it.
How many more Salt Jone's are out there.

Normally I would agree.If you look at Obama logically he does not deserve to be re elected.
But the black community will still go for Obama no matter what because he is black.

1- He's Black
2- He's a Democrat
3- He's Black

I think he may be surprised. Obama's hubris will be his downfall. I just pray the rest of the nation wont go with him.

Rich college kids don't need student loans. Ask Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

Does everything have to be explained?

Just look above at Salt Jones comment....
He hates white people and makes no bones about it.
How many more Salt Jone's are out there.

Normally I would agree.If you look at Obama logically he does not deserve to be re elected.
But the black community will still go for Obama no matter what because he is black.

And will regardless of thier sinking fortunes...High unemployment rate due to the same man...Same Democrat Statists that MUST keep them on the plantation at all costs for power...

Forum List

Back