Why is obama doing it?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
As obama jumps off his official campaign he starts off at colleges. Why is he pandering to rich college kids? Why hasn't he campaigned in urban areas? Places like his home town of Chicago or LA. He's not motivating the black community. Is he conceding he has lost the black vote? After all black unemployment is at or above 17%. Has he lost touch with that hope and change he fed the poor and black of America?

He had a big following among college kids and that's where his biggest drop off has been. As you can see. He can't fill a venue today.

Obama is like a turtle on a fence post, He doesnt belong where he is, he didnt get there by himself, he has no clue what to do while he is there and some butt holes put him up there.

Gotta love his new slogan...Lean Forward (this wont hurt a bit)

He had a big following among college kids and that's where his biggest drop off has been. As you can see. He can't fill a venue today.

Even so has he been too any predominantly black colleges yet?

As far as I know, obama has never been to a black college. Not even last time. All black colleges do not have a natural obama constituency. Morehouse or Hampton have highly intelligent and motivated students. They don't protest, they don't have rallys for palestine or demand rights to public support. They are just hardworking students who intend to do something with their lives and that's the way they are treated. obama has nothing to say that these students want to hear.

Obama is like a turtle on a fence post, He doesnt belong where he is, he didnt get there by himself, he has no clue what to do while he is there and some butt holes put him up there.

Gotta love his new slogan...Lean Forward (this wont hurt a bit)

I guess hope and change was a fail so he's stopped using it.

so you really think ONLY rich kids go to college huh?

You build this straw man about the left hating the wealthy and think it gets you somewhere?

This is why your party is dying

I don't know BB. Why don't you invite him to your alma mater?

OOPS. No alma mater for you eh?

How about your high school?

OOPS.

No high school for you eh?

Well the hell with it. Just shoot someone white. Your goal in life it seems.

why isnt your "chosen for you" so you dont have to choose Robmoney visiting these colleges?

Oh because only old crusty disgruntled brained farts will vote republican

As far as I know, obama has never been to a black college. Not even last time. All black colleges do not have a natural obama constituency. Morehouse or Hampton have highly intelligent and motivated students. They don't protest, they don't have rallys for palestine or demand rights to public support. They are just hardworking students who intend to do something with their lives and that's the way they are treated. obama has nothing to say that these students want to hear.

Interesting post thanks I don't recall obama going to an all black college last election either.

You build this straw man about the left hating the wealthy and think it gets you somewhere?

College is expensive and no ever poor kid can get a grant or scholarships the majority I would think would have to be children of rich parents.

As obama jumps off his official campaign he starts off at colleges. Why is he pandering to rich college kids? Why hasn't he campaigned in urban areas? Places like his home town of Chicago or LA. He's not motivating the black community. Is he conceding he has lost the black vote? After all black unemployment is at or above 17%. Has he lost touch with that hope and change he fed the poor and black of America?

He figures those kids are alot like himself. he's already given up on 'white working class', and women...

I find this post fascinating. College is for everyone. Wonderfully and blessedly so. University is for those who can travel a higher road and seek to do so.

You don't understand this level do you? This is why you post as you do. I'm not knocking you TM. Just trying to understand you. And even though your positions are radical and on the left, I do believe you truly care.

He figures those kids are alot like himself. he's already given up on 'white working class', and women...

And Blacks.

Are we talking colleges or universities?

Interesting.

Who?

I have a litmus test. When libs start to blather on about college I know I have them nailed.

Long story, but true. If they start yakking at you about their college degrees, hit out at university. Most libs have only gone to community colleges.

Now there is and please lord almighty I have not a problem with colleges, I'm from one of the best for journalism (well in the old days) from Ryerson but what you see churned out these days are morons with a degree so the college can make $$$$$ on it's rate of graduates.

Thats a whole different ball game. Another story. Another thread.

Forum List

Back