why is no one objecting to the slaughter of christians by muslims?

because dead christians, dead muzzys, dead jews... it's all good! :D

What the fuck is wrong with you dude?

Are you really that much of an asshole, or are you just trying to be funny?

If you are just trying to be funny, shut up and watch 31 hours of 'The Daily Show' and 22 hours of 'The Colbert Report' before trying again.

If you are that big of an asshole, never mind.

-Joe

Wtf is your problem? Aren't they all in heaven now and better off? Geez, there's no making some people happy. Anyways aren't you all just waiting for some final solution so you can go join your god? So the more dead people of religion, the better? No?

Asshole it is. Good to know.

-Joe

asshole, is that a christian term? Anyways joe, you got no answer to my questions, you should just stfu and wait for the rapture.

Why are you not protesting the non-Christians, non-Muslims and Muslims-of-the-wrong-sect also being killed in some Muslim countries?

I have yet to see a non-Catholic Christian group speak out against the abuse or deaths of any non-Christians in countries where all disfavored beliefs are persecuted (China fits this as well as some, but not most, Muslim countries). So it's kind of hard for me to take complaints about Christian deaths (when it's not just Christians, and it never is) as sincere.
What a load of crap. You must be very ill informed. In Bosnia and Herzegovina US military activities in Operation JOINT GUARD, the NATO peacekeeping mission in Bosnia: They went in because they were slaughtering Muslims and anyone else who would not go along with their program. Were you crying out for them to hurry up as NATO took it's own sweet time to go in to help these people?

StrollingBones is pointing out that very few are standing for the Christians in these Islamic terrorist nations. Were is the OUTRAGE BY THE MUSLIMS or any others whom American troops have defended regardless of their religious affiliation???????

christians are being openly killed in many countries that follow islam. main example would be somali....they have declared they will stay 100% islamic and will not tolerate other religions.

why are chruches in this country not bringing this up...or will it be a news of mass graves a few decades from now....not even a footnote in history

Why, because you guys are annoying.

And you are stupid for being in Somalia.

And we regularly ignore atrocities that happen in places like Somalia, because they have no oil.

Which is why we laugh when righties justify invading Iraq because "saddam used WMD's on his own citizens".

Suckers. The oil and defense companies played you. Only reason I'm mad is because by suckering you, they bankrupted my country as well.

Which is why I want you guys to wake up. Fuck Christians in Somalia. Fuck em!!! Pretend you are Muslim, stupid bitches. Geez!!:cuckoo:

What the fuck is wrong with you dude?

Are you really that much of an asshole, or are you just trying to be funny?

If you are just trying to be funny, shut up and watch 31 hours of 'The Daily Show' and 22 hours of 'The Colbert Report' before trying again.

If you are that big of an asshole, never mind.

-Joe

Wtf is your problem? Aren't they all in heaven now and better off? Geez, there's no making some people happy. Anyways aren't you all just waiting for some final solution so you can go join your god? So the more dead people of religion, the better? No?

Asshole it is. Good to know.

-Joe

asshole, is that a christian term? Anyways joe, you got no answer to my questions, you should just stfu and wait for the rapture.

What the fuck do I care if ‘asshole’ is a Christian term or not? I’m not restricted in my vocabulary by any religion, save mutual respect. Considering the direction my soul will be traveling at my demise, should the rapture I don't believe in occur, I will NOT stfu during the brief window of time I that know that I get in this life. And you can't make me!

-Joe

:scared1: perhaps pagans should just not ask any questions.....

doesnt it still say "born again pagan" now who is stupid enough to think i am christian?

why did i bring it up, i was curious since i do not go to church..perhaps this is a topic in christian churches perhaps not. funds could be raised by churches i remember a lottie moon foundation for missionary works..but that was a long time ago...

didnt the religious population of montreal expats send a huge amount of money back to their home country in the 6 days war? why wouldnt christians do the same?

That's right, how dare we object to the death of Christians.

No, how dare you to object ONLY to the death of Christians and not other victims of the same persecutors.

Actually, i do protest the death of all the innocents who die at the hands of muslim extremists...and other extremists...I've gone on my rantoids about Darfur (Our wonderful politicians choose to ignore that one, along with ignoring the plight of the Iranian people who crave democracy).

The problem with the whole Christian situation is our OWN PEOPLE, i.e., Westerners and Americans, think it's okay to victimize Christians.

What blather.

It's a wee bit closer to home, and you'd think you'd hear a little more outrage from Americans and westerners.

Somalia is closer to home?

But the fact is, the political climate of today is such that Christians are considered second class citizens.

Oh boo-hoo, we Christians are so oppressed.

Still, point taken. Violent anti-semitism is on the rise, and genocide is taking place all over the place...and nobody will acknowledge it because our president is leading the march to find a "path" to the bastards who are wiping everyone out, stealing elections, lying to, killing and threatening us.

Nonsense.

Last edited:
Why are you not protesting the non-Christians, non-Muslims and Muslims-of-the-wrong-sect also being killed in some Muslim countries?

I have yet to see a non-Catholic Christian group speak out against the abuse or deaths of any non-Christians in countries where all disfavored beliefs are persecuted (China fits this as well as some, but not most, Muslim countries). So it's kind of hard for me to take complaints about Christian deaths (when it's not just Christians, and it never is) as sincere.
What a load of crap. You must be very ill informed. In Bosnia and Herzegovina US military activities in Operation JOINT GUARD, the NATO peacekeeping mission in Bosnia: They went in because they were slaughtering Muslims and anyone else who would not go along with their program.
Except I wasn't talking about US government intervention. Nice tactic, changing the parameters like that. I'm talking about people who complain about Christians being persecuted but show no concern for any other group being persecuted in the very same country. Examples: Suffering & Persecution of Christians & the Persecuted Church - persecution.org
Release International - Voice of persecuted Christians
And many many other sites who certainly are complaining and protesting about persecution of Christians (despite the claim of the OP) but never mention any other group facing the same persecution from the same governments/groups.
Were you crying out for them to hurry up as NATO took it's own sweet time to go in to help these people?
I volunteered to go, but my command turned me down.

StrollingBones is pointing out that very few are standing for the Christians in these Islamic terrorist nations.
Do a search on "persecution of Christians," Google gave me 656,000 results. That's not "very few."

Were is the OUTRAGE BY THE MUSLIMS or any others whom American troops have defended regardless of their religious affiliation???????
Well, a lot of that is off-set by the Americans, and American troops, who think it's their duty to convert the Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not really a good way to claim you're defending Muslims if your goal is to make them not Muslim. Thankfully, that's a very small number of our troops doing that, but it does have a significant impact on our relations.

I also find interesting the emphasis on Muslims. The State Department currently has 8 nations listed as "Countries of Particular Concern" when it comes to Religious Freedom (links are to State Dept reports):
Burma (aka Myanmar): Persecution against non Theravada Buddhists, Muslims, and Christians. (on double checking, Persecution.org does mention persucution of Muslims and Buddhists, but barely, and the emphasis is on Christians. Releaseinternational.org only mentions Christians)
China Persecution against everyone.
Eritrea: Only the Eritrean Orthodox Church, the Evangelical (Lutheran) Church of Eritrea, Islam, and the Roman Catholic Church are allowed. All other religious groups are very restricted although only radical Islam is outright banned.
Iran: Officially non-Shia are supposed to be accorded "full respect" and Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians are legally protected minorities. In reality, if you're not Shia, you don't have much luck. Those of the Baha'i faith are banned from religious practice (unlike Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians who just face restricitons).
North Korea: persecutes everyone.
Saudi Arabia: not kind to any non-Sunni, worse to Christians and Jews, even worse to other non-Muslims..."In the event a court renders a judgment in favor of a plaintiff who is a Jewish or Christian male, the plaintiff is only entitled to receive 50 percent of the compensation a Muslim male would receive, and all others (including Hindus, Buddhists, and Sikhs) are only entitled to receive 1/16 the amount a male Muslim would receive."
Sudan: while Southern Sudan does have religious freedom, Northern Sudan certainly does not and persecutes all non-Muslims
Uzbekistan: Wahabbi Islamic groups are banned, all other religions severely restricted.

I am very well informed...I just don't restrict my information to persecution against Christians.

christians are being openly killed in many countries that follow islam. main example would be somali....they have declared they will stay 100% islamic and will not tolerate other religions.

why are chruches in this country not bringing this up...or will it be a news of mass graves a few decades from now....not even a footnote in history

Churches and Christians in this country do bring it up, and we are chastised for it, called bigots, and told that we are starting the Crusades all over again.

Our media, on the other hand, is hiding these stories and ensuring that our people don't learn about the atrocities against Christians in foreign countries.

Churches and Christians in this country do bring it up, and we are chastised for it, called bigots, and told that we are starting the Crusades all over again.
I'd like to see examples of that. I've never heard Christians called bigots or accused of starting the Crusades for protesting abuses against Christians. I have heard those that speak out against ALL Muslims, or for the eradication of Islam called bigots, but that's not the same thing.

Our media, on the other hand, is hiding these stories and ensuring that our people don't learn about the atrocities against Christians in foreign countries.
Again, why are you only mentioning atrocities against Christians and not any other relgion? None of the countries on the US governments list of Countries of Particular Concern persecute ONLY Christians, but Christians tend to phrase things as if it is abuse in particular of Christians, instead of the general human rights abuse against all those of the "wrong" creed.

That's right, how dare we object to the death of Christians.

No, how dare you to object ONLY to the death of Christians and not other victims of the same persecutors.

Actually, i do protest the death of all the innocents who die at the hands of muslim extremists...and other extremists...I've gone on my rantoids about Darfur (Our wonderful politicians choose to ignore that one, along with ignoring the plight of the Iranian people who crave democracy).

The problem with the whole Christian situation is our OWN PEOPLE, i.e., Westerners and Americans, think it's okay to victimize Christians. It's a wee bit closer to home, and you'd think you'd hear a little more outrage from Americans and westerners.

But the fact is, the political climate of today is such that Christians are considered second class citizens.

Still, point taken. Violent anti-semitism is on the rise, and genocide is taking place all over the place...and nobody will acknowledge it because our president is leading the march to find a "path" to the bastards who are wiping everyone out, stealing elections, lying to, killing and threatening us.

Allie, how intelligent of you. Hmmmm. There's hope.

The disposition of genuine Christians in this country is that prophecy is unyielding. And it's not that we accept it in terms of allowing humanity to act on scripture because it then becomes simply self-evident. It happens because it's written that way. No different than a person who has been given their future by a psychic. Chances are they will begin to live with the notion that things are going to happen instead of just living naturally, without any divine or subversive intervention. Not knowing about the future is better, because we have the past to tells us the direction we are going. That should be our only true indicator.

Christians are second natured to genocide. I don't believe that we are oppressed and certainly not second class, but we do have a sense of leaving it all to God when socio-political events become insurmountable. We deal with strife in much the same manner when we cannot change various situations. Somehow we get through it.

There are countless testimonies of individuals whose families where slaughtered in the most inimaginable way by their neighbors because of pressure from regimes whose sole purpose is to divide and conquor. But their testimonies dealt more with forgiveness through the strength they were able to muster through missionaries who simply asked that they draw strength in the Bible and the Word of God. These are those people.

Also, I don't believe that ethnic cleansing has anything to do with a conflict of faith in a spiritual sense. Perhaps maybe just the enginuity of Christians versus Islam/muslim. Muslims are far easier to manage as a group of people than Christians. They follow the leader, whomever that might be with a profound blind faith, and can be easily convinced that death and murder and .... genocide, is the only way to ensure the integrity of their following. Modern day Christians, or historically the true believers who understand the nature of Christianity simply do not practice this perspective. It's ridiculous. No one should die or be murdered because of their faith as it has no real economic value, except to be used as a tool to justify such actions presumably in the name of God, or Allah, etc. When you are raised to believe that a superior being needs to be pampered through human sacrifice it's the beginning of the end for humanity. And this has been going on for thousands of years. What's alarming is that many of these civilizations do not have the advantage of free will or choice. So comes the carnage. And this is the evil that presides on earth.

The only way to deal with evil is to denounce its existence and deal with the person, not the cause. It's amazing how that works, even if just on a small scale. Fortunately for us, thus far, we have not had to live with such oppression and genocide in this country. For now anyway. Who knows.

Anne Marie

They follow the leader, whomever that might be with a profound blind faith, and can be easily convinced that death and murder and .... genocide, is the only way to ensure the integrity of their following.

Source? :eusa_eh:

I wish the rapture would happen so that we could be rid of all the christians. It would be a start. then maybe we could tell the muzzyz that they'll get 72 white women virgins, maybe then they'll start to kill themselves off a lot faster. I mean like, 72 hairy ugly toothless hags isn't too appealing.

Because bashing on Christianity is good and politically correct, but a bashing or inflamebating of Islam is politically incorrect.

there is no rapture...would yall get over that? its a concept introduced by a man in the late 1800's ....rapture is not in the bible....the word...

RAPTURE. An outline study of what the Bible says about the rapture.

the concepts is like 6 degrees of separation....if you get my drift....

and again this is not about the rapture or anything else...it is about the slaughter of christians by muslims...since i am neither i feel free to question the actions of either or both

Because bashing on Christianity is good and politically correct, but a bashing or inflamebating of Islam is politically incorrect.

What a load of fucking nonsense.

Do you really beleive that right wing whining propaganda?

Forum List

Back