why is no one objecting to the slaughter of christians by muslims?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
christians are being openly killed in many countries that follow islam. main example would be somali....they have declared they will stay 100% islamic and will not tolerate other religions.

why are chruches in this country not bringing this up...or will it be a news of mass graves a few decades from now....not even a footnote in history

christians are being openly killed in many countries that follow islam. main example would be somali....they have declared they will stay 100% islamic and will not tolerate other religions.

why are chruches in this country not bringing this up...or will it be a news of mass graves a few decades from now....not even a footnote in history

The only outrage expressed here is against Christians. Muslims are ignored because they are on the same side as the ones against Christians. Blind...

Why are you not protesting the non-Christians, non-Muslims and Muslims-of-the-wrong-sect also being killed in some Muslim countries?

I have yet to see a non-Catholic Christian group speak out against the abuse or deaths of any non-Christians in countries where all disfavored beliefs are persecuted (China fits this as well as some, but not most, Muslim countries). So it's kind of hard for me to take complaints about Christian deaths (when it's not just Christians, and it never is) as sincere.

because dead christians, dead muzzys, dead jews... it's all good! :D

What the fuck is wrong with you dude?

Are you really that much of an asshole, or are you just trying to be funny?

If you are just trying to be funny, shut up and watch 31 hours of 'The Daily Show' and 22 hours of 'The Colbert Report' before trying again.

If you are that big of an asshole, never mind.

-Joe

Last edited:

If you are just trying to be funny, shut up and watch 31 hours of 'The Daily Show' and 22 hours of 'The Colbert Report' before trying again.

-Joe

He's a sunni man wanna be..................

-Joe

He's a sunni man wanna be..................

Yeah, but Sunni is actually funny sometimes and makes sense once in a while.

P.S. - Looking at your new avatar makes me understand Homer Simpson and his glazed look at a plate of doughnuts. :eusa_drool:

-Joe:cool:

That's right, how dare we object to the death of Christians.

No, how dare you to object ONLY to the death of Christians and not other victims of the same persecutors.

Actually, i do protest the death of all the innocents who die at the hands of muslim extremists...and other extremists...I've gone on my rantoids about Darfur (Our wonderful politicians choose to ignore that one, along with ignoring the plight of the Iranian people who crave democracy).

The problem with the whole Christian situation is our OWN PEOPLE, i.e., Westerners and Americans, think it's okay to victimize Christians. It's a wee bit closer to home, and you'd think you'd hear a little more outrage from Americans and westerners.

But the fact is, the political climate of today is such that Christians are considered second class citizens.

Still, point taken. Violent anti-semitism is on the rise, and genocide is taking place all over the place...and nobody will acknowledge it because our president is leading the march to find a "path" to the bastards who are wiping everyone out, stealing elections, lying to, killing and threatening us.

No, how dare you to object ONLY to the death of Christians and not other victims of the same persecutors.

Actually, i do protest the death of all the innocents who die at the hands of muslim extremists...and other extremists...I've gone on my rantoids about Darfur (Our wonderful politicians choose to ignore that one, along with ignoring the plight of the Iranian people who crave democracy).
Then I retract my statement as far as you go. But the point remains that I have read many many protests against the victimization of Christians that ignore all other religions equally being victimized.

That brings up a second point..I HAVE read many many protests. The situation in Darfur has not been ignored at all, there's been plenty of news about it. But when a situation is on-going, such as in many African countries, and China, how much coverage do you want?

The problem with the whole Christian situation is our OWN PEOPLE, i.e., Westerners and Americans, think it's okay to victimize Christians.
Please provide examples of that...I've never encountered anyone saying it's ok (except in the cases where the Christtians aren't really being victimized, such as knowingly breaking the law). It's a wee bit closer to home, and you'd think you'd hear a little more outrage from Amercans and westerners.

But the fact is, the political climate of today is such that Christians are considered second class citizens.
By whom? The vast majority of this country is Christian. The vast majority of politicians are Christian. Laws against atheists are still in the constitutions of some states (though not enforceable).

Not getting special rights or preferences is not being treated as second class. I've never seen a case where Christians as a group are treated less than any other religion or belief.

The problem with the whole Christian situation is our OWN PEOPLE, i.e., Westerners and Americans, think it's okay to victimize Christians. It's a wee bit closer to home, and you'd think you'd hear a little more outrage from Americans and westerners.

Still, point taken. Violent anti-semitism is on the rise, and genocide is taking place all over the place...and nobody will acknowledge it because our president is leading the march to find a "path" to the bastards who are wiping everyone out, stealing elections, lying to, killing and threatening us.

I believe that you are stretching things a bit trying to paint Christians (in America?) as 'second class citizens' and I don't believe that any large or even moderate scale 'persecution' of any group occurs in America today.

I think that Christians in America, like everyone else here, are so focused inward on keeping their heads above water, economically speaking, that they are ignoring everyone who is under any kind of persecution with practical equality. A tragedy of another sort yes, but a tragedy none the less.

Doesn't mean are hearts are not broken a little more every time we turn on CNN.

-Joe

Last edited:
There is no objection because there is little reality, honesty or bravery in the Christian camp. Christians are very willing to sacrifice someone elses family including other christians. Christians are hypocritical cowards living in a fantasy.

YA remind us how YOU object to all those deaths hypocrite.

Actually, I'm not protesting or complaining about anything, so no hypocrisy on my part. When I do talk about oppression, I talk about all of it to everyone, not just a select group.

Good question. You would think RGS or Babble would be having a fit, wouldn't you? I've not seen one thread on this subject from them. :eusa_eh:

Wtf is your problem? Aren't they all in heaven now and better off? Geez, there's no making some people happy. Anyways aren't you all just waiting for some final solution so you can go join your god? So the more dead people of religion, the better? No?

-Joe

Wtf is your problem? Aren't they all in heaven now and better off? Geez, there's no making some people happy. Anyways aren't you all just waiting for some final solution so you can go join your god? So the more dead people of religion, the better? No?

Asshole it is. Good to know.

-Joe

Forum List

Back