Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Yeah, about as much as you 'schooled' me or anyone else on this board with your delusional opinions. It's obvious by reading your so called observations regarding those of faith that you apparently don't spend much time with them. Tell me what christian doctrine supposedly teaches that once a christian you will be 'protected', whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anyway. :cuckoo:

a word of advice, anyone who has to brag about his/her degrees on an anonymous message board is looking pretty desparate and lacking in maturity. ;)

Yep, you sure schooled me again.

Oh oy.

But then, I never said anything about a " christian doctrine supposedly teaches".

On the other hand, I do know that you, personally, have a complete disregard and disrespect for life and other people.

Your reaching with your "has to brag" and "lacking in maturity"..... You posted with a mindless disregard for my perception and educated opinion. So I responded. If you don't like being called a mindless asshole, don't post.

But, whatever makes you feel better...

My my... someone is certainly a legend in his own mind.. :cuckoo:

Okay, let's start this again since you now seem to be dodging your own words.. and in fact, you're partially right, you didn't say anything about 'christian doctrine', you said 'belief', so where exactly do you think that 'belief' comes from? I've pasted your original comment below, and bolded the relevent part. Care to share what backs up that comment?

The biggest danger and travesty of the God Delusion is the belief that life can be created with a wave of some god's magic wand and the failure to recognize the truly remarkable and unique event that it is. There are a handful of things that are damaged quickly and for which recovery is difficult if not impossible, they are; the climate, life, human societies, and a fully functioning economy. These are all quite related, and in this century, now intimately so as our global economy is so deeply intertwined with the global climate.

If anything is a real shame in the God Delusion it is the belief that somehow life was magically created and there for magically protected by a mythical creature.

Frankly, if YWC is so sure, perhaps it would try jumping of a ten story building and praying on the way down. If he is all that important, God will save him.

On the other hand, I do know that you, personally, have a complete disregard and disrespect for life and other people.

You know me personally? :lol: Please, do tell, where have I shown a 'complete disregards and disrespect for life'?

You posted with a mindless disregard for my perception and educated opinion

Trust me, it wasn't mindless.. ;)

Yes, I've gotten very good at judging personalities. They aren't that diverse and are relatively easily measured. And, yes, it was mindless. You wouldn't know because you have no mindful frame of reference with which to assess it.

Last edited:

Oh oy.

But then, I never said anything about a " christian doctrine supposedly teaches".

Your reaching with your "has to brag" and "lacking in maturity"..... You posted with a mindless disregard for my perception and educated opinion. So I responded. If you don't like being called a mindless asshole, don't post.

Okay, let's start this again since you now seem to be dodging your own words.. and in fact, you're partially right, you didn't say anything about 'christian doctrine', you said 'belief', so where exactly do you think that 'belief' comes from? I've pasted your original comment below, and bolded the relevent part. Care to share what backs up that comment?

You know me personally? :lol: Please, do tell, where have I shown a 'complete disregards and disrespect for life'?

Yes, I've gotten very good at judging personalities. They aren't that diverse and are relatively easily measured. And, yes, it was mindless. You wouldn't know because you have no mindful frame of reference with which to assess it.

And here you said you didn't believe in fairy tales, yet now you claim to be clairvoyant... make up your damn mind already... :cuckoo:

And here you said you didn't believe in fairy tales, yet now you claim to be clairvoyant... make up your damn mind already... :cuckoo:

I didn't say I was clairvoyant. I said I have gotten very good at judging personalities. That is obvious and clear. You turn " very good at judging personalities" into "clairvoyant". Your habit of skewing your own perception of reality is obvious.

I didn't say I was clairvoyant. I said I have gotten very good at judging personalities. That is obvious and clear. You turn " very good at judging personalities" into "clairvoyant". Your habit of skewing your own perception of reality is obvious.
god makes him /her do that.

Gee, the only problem with that is... you don't know me... :cuckoo:

Oh oy.

Are you going to answer the question about where you think those 'beliefs' come from, if not doctrine, or are you going to continue to avoid the topic with inane insults and accusations?

Your words... back them up...

If anything is a real shame in the God Delusion it is the belief that somehow life was magically created and there for magically protected by a mythical creature.

Where do you get the idea that christians think they're 'magically protected'?

That's odd, I am sure you've been posting. That is you, isn't it? Or is someone else posting using your screen name?

Are you going to answer the question about where you think those 'beliefs' come from, if not doctrine, or are you going to continue to avoid the topic with inane insults and accusations?

Why?

Why?

Your credibility is on the line.

That's odd, I am sure you've been posting. That is you, isn't it? Or is someone else posting using your screen name?

Oh, so you 'know me' from your limited interaction with me here over a handful of posts? Okay, dude, whatever... :lol:

I guess that means that I 'know' you too... so far I'm not impressed. :cool:

Forum List

Back