Why is my Office so Fucking Cluttered?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
08-29-2009-my-office.jpg

^And that's not even at it's Worst...

I didn't used to be this way...

:)

peace...

It's all relative I guess. It looks very messy to me, I'm very neat though.

But there's Water and a Banana...

So it's Messy and Healthy... Minus the Mountain Dews...

peace...

I moved my desk at home out of the corner and put it near a window. It is so much nicer.

My office here at work doen't have windows so I face a wall like you are doing there.

because you do not take the time to recap your day, straighten up, and write your work to do list or goals to accomplish, for the next day, before you leave maybe?

when the clock hits 5pm you run from your office?

you are trying to appear busy to your boss?

peace...

I moved my desk at home out of the corner and put it near a window. It is so much nicer.

My office here at work doen't have windows so I face a wall like you are doing there.

I'm in a Corner... It's the Story of my Life...

Actually, that's why this Fucking Monitor is in front of my Face...

There's Work to be Done!...

Right after Lunch. ;)

peace...

because you do not take the time to recap your day, straighten up, and write your work to do list or goals to accomplish, for the next day, before you leave maybe?

when the clock hits 5pm you run from your office?

you are trying to appear busy to your boss?

I Live here...

The last thing I do is "run" away from Work...

I Enjoy the Hell out of what I do... I just don't Know why in the last Decade or so it's gotten so Cluttered.

15 Years ago my Office was Nearly Perfect, and I Knew if something had been Moved...

Maybe it's Age.

peace...

Definition of a pack-rat. Little notes and stickies, policies and pamphlets laying around, with the promise you need it all but barely re-reference it even once. You need a filer cabinet, and a Giant, giant section of it should be labeled "random."

Do you know where everything is and can you get your hands on the information you need quickly? Do you accomplish what you need to? If so, stop worrying about what it looks like. If it works for you then it's fine.

If it drives you nuts and you can't get things accomplished and can't find anything, pipe down, clean and organize your work space and carry on.

Do you know where everything is and can you get your hands on the information you need quickly? Do you accomplish what you need to? If so, stop worrying about what it looks like. If it works for you then it's fine.

If it drives you nuts and you can't get things accomplished and can't find anything, pipe down, clean and organize your work space and carry on.

It Works for me... But it's an Eyesore...

peace...

He needs to clean it up. His wife probably tells him that as well. :)

peace...

Right after Lunch. ;)

peace...

I prefer having a desk in the corner.

It means that there is one less side for all of my piled up shit to avalanche off of.

Right after Lunch. ;)

peace...

I prefer having a desk in the corner.

It means that there is one less side for all of my piled up shit to avalanche off of.

Never looked at it that way...

peace...

Forum List

Back