Why is Mitt's time at Bain Capital not relevant?

Team Obama screwed up trying to paint Mitt as someone who laid off people and cost jobs. The opposite is the case. And the mroe they highlight that, the more the public comes to know the truth.

Wrecking businesses for profit is that record.

He took 'wrecked' businesses and saved them about 78% of the time.

You haven't a clue, but your food stamps came this month, anyways.

Less than 5% went bankrupt.

Bain made 270 investments under Romney. Something like 12 went belly up. That is an incredible record.

Romney urged Obama to embrace the individual mandate.

You're doing a bang up job demonstrating that you know jack shit about the candidate you are shilling for.

An article that has no confirmed origin, allegedly says... interesting, how do you confirm what it said? Funny, I would have thought Democrats, message boards and other outlets would have jumped on the story, yet it is brought up three years later. So, we have an alleged story, in the middle of primaries, that is unconfirmed. Now, if it is true, you then need to ask about the context.

Why should we put weight in the story?

The links to the source OP-ED that Romney wrote are in the link that I provided, chief.

You can always just plug your ears and scream "LALALALALALALALALALALALA" if it makes you feel better though.

It links to other op-Ed pieces, not an original article. However, even if Romney said anything, he has also said it would not work on a national level, only on a state level. Maybe it is because the state eliminated some waste and duplicity that the federal level would allow. That said, I'll take Romney over Obama, I can't see him as any worse than Obama. Although I thought the same after Bush's second term and it has gotten worse.

Bottom line, Obama, a very smart person, is in over his head and really has no clue how government operates, I am wanting hope and change, Obama Has failed so let's get new blood in there.

For that matter why is anything off limits? This is an election of a president of one of the most powerful countries on the planet. I want to know what he did when he was at his other jobs. mcdonalds would want to know what I did at my past jobs if i wanted to make hamburgers.

Attacking Mitt's record for it's flaws is not attacking capitalism or the abilities he has to make money in private enterprise. It is attacking his personal ability to be president of the untied states, and it should be happening.

The mormon issue is off the table but they want to talk about reverand wright.

And this was what Randy Rhodes had to say: :lol:

Mitt Romney has been fighting attempts to focus on his record at Bain, and now he’s resisting efforts to look at his record as Governor of Massachusetts. What are we supposed to look at, Mitt—your record at prep school? Oops! When Mitt was running for governor back in 2002, he used the exact same pitch about how his business experience made him the perfect job creator. It was a lie then, and it’s a lie now. For once, Mitt Romney is consistent!

Read more: Randi Rhodes

Wonder if Randy Rhodes or Sillyboo would ever come up with evidence of what exactly they are referring to when they claim Mitt has been "fighting attempts". :blahblah:

Last edited:
If you think the Iraq war, along with the return to triple digit deficits, were good things, then you think the Bush presidency was a success.

under Bush, I could pay my bills and have extra to go out with the family

under big o I'm working overtime to make ends meat

so yeah, Bush was by far the better Pres, leader, economist and international bad ass.

So why did Bush sign TARP?

That was a dumb idea.

fdr tried to spend our way out and failed. So I have no idea why we repeated a failed idea.

If you think the Iraq war, along with the return to triple digit deficits, were good things, then you think the Bush presidency was a success.

under Bush, I could pay my bills and have extra to go out with the family

under big o I'm working overtime to make ends meat

so yeah, Bush was by far the better Pres, leader, economist and international bad ass.

It's almost like something terrible happened to the economy during the final months of the Bush Admin or something. Crazy for me to think that, I know, but there just could possibly be something to it.

That said, I suggest you do what a real conservative would do, and that's take ownership of your own situation and do something about it instead blaming someone else for your own failures and inability to provide for your family to the level in which you believe is acceptable.

:lol:

mmm

no

I blame obama.

Everything was going along fine until he took over.

I've had raises and still can't keep up.

I put in 55 hours a week (mas the company allows) and I can just pay my bills.

So tell yourself I need to do more, then go fuck yourself and obama. HE made shit worse.

For that matter why is anything off limits? This is an election of a president of one of the most powerful countries on the planet. I want to know what he did when he was at his other jobs. mcdonalds would want to know what I did at my past jobs if i wanted to make hamburgers.

I also want to know why it is wrong to say that his learning at bain on creating or destroying jobs is not going to help him as president. It is not the same, so if you think he is going to be able to directly create jobs like he would have been able to at bain, and did not all the time, he cannot do that as president. De4spite his supposed claims of being able to create jobs he can't do that as preseident like he did at bain, and that shows his poor thought processes. If we were able to explore this instead of slinging mud and then whining about it then we would know that at bain capital he could have directly hired people, but as president he cannot force the private sector to hire. His thoughts that throwing money at supposed job makers will make them hire will get them to hire is dangerously naieve and bordering on fraud.

Let us talk about his record at bain capital. perhaps you would want to invest in bain capital because of his shrewd and aggressive tactics. Those are tactics you can't use in our government because there is no way to do them.

Attacking Mitt's record for it's flaws is not attacking capitalism or the abilities he has to make money in private enterprise. It is attacking his personal ability to be president of the untied states, and it should be happening.

Who the FUCK said Mitt's time at Bain is irrelevant? Certainly not The ONE or his campaign goobers. Mitt himself hasn't said it's irrelevant.

In fact, it is relevant.

But it would be nice if The ONE and his campaign goobers could manage (at long last) to try to be honest about it.

NOTHING about the background of either candidate is or should be off limits. And frankly, if a Mitt supporter wants to bark up the Birfer tree, there's also NO reason why Mitt should have to say boo to his supporters over it.

I don't have to agree. You don't have to agree. Mitt doesn't have to agree. That doesn't mean a guy like Trump can't go there if HE chooses to.

Fuck the President's electoral hypocrisy.

NOTHING is off limits. If The ONE wants to play tough, then that's the way he should get treated, too.

I also want to know why it is wrong to say that his learning at bain on creating or destroying jobs is not going to help him as president. It is not the same, so if you think he is going to be able to directly create jobs like he would have been able to at bain, and did not all the time, he cannot do that as president. De4spite his supposed claims of being able to create jobs he can't do that as preseident like he did at bain, and that shows his poor thought processes. If we were able to explore this instead of slinging mud and then whining about it then we would know that at bain capital he could have directly hired people, but as president he cannot force the private sector to hire. His thoughts that throwing money at supposed job makers will make them hire will get them to hire is dangerously naieve and bordering on fraud.

Let us talk about his record at bain capital. perhaps you would want to invest in bain capital because of his shrewd and aggressive tactics. Those are tactics you can't use in our government because there is no way to do them.

Who the FUCK said Mitt's time at Bain is irrelevant? Certainly not The ONE or his campaign goobers. Mitt himself hasn't said it's irrelevant.

In fact, it is relevant.

But it would be nice if The ONE and his campaign goobers could manage (at long last) to try to be honest about it.

NOTHING about the background of either candidate is or should be off limits. And frankly, if a Mitt supporter wants to bark up the Birfer tree, there's also NO reason why Mitt should have to say boo to his supporters over it.

I don't have to agree. You don't have to agree. Mitt doesn't have to agree. That doesn't mean a guy like Trump can't go there if HE chooses to.

NOTHING is off limits. If The ONE wants to play tough, then that's the way he should get treated, too.
I think we should demand to see Obama's college thesis...the one he has locked away...likely for fear we will see a marked resemblance to the philosophies presented in Mao's Little Red Book or the teachings of Karl Marx.

Obama is a goddamned stealth Marxist that has infiltrated the highest office in the land.

In fact, it is relevant.

And nor should Anyone be the least bit shy of pointing out the foibles of the ONE.

Since his records remain under lock and key?

Guess it's up to us to DO the media's job since they are lilli-livered in the barrel for him.

It's blatently obvious at this point...and has been for awhile now.

Forum List

Back