Why is Mitt's time at Bain Capital not relevant?

The biggest accomplishment of his term was forcing a healthcare insurance mandate on the people of the state.

Romney is a Federalist, who believes as the Founders believed that such matters are providence of the State.

The People's Republic of Mass WANTED such a program, and he delivered.

Results? The people OVERWHELMINGLY approve of their healthcare system.

Now you know how that works.

For that matter why is anything off limits? This is an election of a president of one of the most powerful countries on the planet. I want to know what he did when he was at his other jobs. mcdonalds would want to know what I did at my past jobs if i wanted to make hamburgers.

I also want to know why it is wrong to say that his learning at bain on creating or destroying jobs is not going to help him as president. It is not the same, so if you think he is going to be able to directly create jobs like he would have been able to at bain, and did not all the time, he cannot do that as president. De4spite his supposed claims of being able to create jobs he can't do that as preseident like he did at bain, and that shows his poor thought processes. If we were able to explore this instead of slinging mud and then whining about it then we would know that at bain capital he could have directly hired people, but as president he cannot force the private sector to hire. His thoughts that throwing money at supposed job makers will make them hire will get them to hire is dangerously naieve and bordering on fraud.

Let us talk about his record at bain capital. perhaps you would want to invest in bain capital because of his shrewd and aggressive tactics. Those are tactics you can't use in our government because there is no way to do them.

Attacking Mitt's record for it's flaws is not attacking capitalism or the abilities he has to make money in private enterprise. It is attacking his personal ability to be president of the untied states, and it should be happening.

It IS relevant. We just ask that lefties tell the truth about it.

The biggest accomplishment of his term was forcing a healthcare insurance mandate on the people of the state.

Romney is a Federalist, who believes as the Founders believed that such matters are providence of the State.

Romney urged Obama to embrace the individual mandate.

You're doing a bang up job demonstrating that you know jack shit about the candidate you are shilling for.

You're doing a bang up job demonstrating that you know jack shit about the candidate you are shilling for.

My point stands, your pointless red herring, notwithstanding.

My point stands, your pointless red herring, notwithstanding.

Your point just got eviscerated.

Thanks for playing.

dunno

since he created thousands of jobs and saved tons of companies from going under, I'm all for the liars of the left to keep bringing it up.

It makes them look desperate to drag out a few of the peoples whose jobs he couldn't save.

fyi; those jobs would have been gone sooner had Bain not shown up.

See, then we could discuss how this can be translated to doing that in the presidency and whether or not his ideas do translate well. You can't have a real discussion about it unless you are allowed to talk about it, and actually do talk about it.

Oh, and yes those things may be negative and seen as attacks.

Too attack Bain you have to lie

like lakohta did

Maybe Romney should explain how his working for Bain Capital translates into superior qualifications for him to be president,

and be specific about it.

he was in charge of something
He has leadership
He's been responsible for people
had to make tough decisions

etc etc

all things you don't get as a community organizer.

You claimed:

My link proves that your assertion is bullshit as he urged POTUS to embrace the mandate on a national level.

Now that that's been cleared up I suggest you take some time to actually research the guy whose cock you're gagging on. You look dumber than usual when you fuck up shit like how long he was governor of a state.

Oh, and have a nice day.

Retard.

Maybe Romney should explain how his working for Bain Capital translates into superior qualifications for him to be president,

He has leadership

etc etc

Wait a minute.

Didn't Barry once run his school newspaper?

My link proves that your assertion is bullshit as he urged POTUS to embrace the mandate on a national level.

ummm... No.

That is your spin on the one comment.

I can give you hundreds of comments which better clarify.

Why are you stuck on misrepresenting one comment in a sea of other direct comment that belie your take, pussylips?

Thanks for playing.

He has leadership

etc etc

Wait a minute.

who gives a shit?

did he have to make payroll?
worry that any mistake would cost people their jobs?
did he laugh that they lost them?

no
no
yes

He has leadership

etc etc

Wait a minute.

who gives a shit?

no
no
yes

but... but... he cares about the little peoples!!

I can give you hundreds of comments which better clarify.

Oh, you mean where the Etch-A-Sketch candidate flip-flopped on the issue to appeal to his nutter base in the primaries after his opponents called him out?

:lol:

Come on snipper. With your MBA and your CEO status of running a multi billion dollar company,
explain to those that don't see it just what principles of corporate raiding apply to national leadership.

Is it the shutting down of goverment departments? You know Mittens won't command the purse strings right. And that there will be enough Dems left to block him.

Is he going to restructure the military? If so, how and how much does it cost and why?

Is he going to declare some struggling companies bankrupt and do a guvmint takeover ala Obama.

Or is he just gonna fuk everything up worse and have people like you blame it on Obama?

What will he do.

who gives a shit?

no
no
yes

but... but... he cares about the little peoples!!

no he doesn't

If he did, he would not have devalued the dollar and pretended food and fuel have nothing to do with inflation.

oh shit.

You mean his policies are actually destroying the little peoples?

I don't run a multi-billion dollar company.

WHATTTTT???? Say it ain't so snipper. Now that I know this I am afraid I can't take your opinion seriously anymore. You certinly are not at the same level as Mitt, so how can you speak with so much CONviction about how successful Mittens would be.

Forum List

Back