Why is Mitt?

"...he is going to become the Republican John Kerry. The guy that could not even beat a Failed president."

Looks as if the results of the election will be a fail/fail choice.

I am very impressed with the way the nutters here are so willing to accept personal responsibility for their choices. They even assign that characteristic to Romney and his campaign. very admirable.

If the human vertebrae were meant to be twisted into knots, this thread wouldn't be nearly as funny.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

What a leftie! Or, a Christian?

Last edited:
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

What a leftie! Or, a Christian?

General Eisenhower was a font of decency and wisdom... It's kind of sad the GOP has strayed so far from him.

What's Mitt gonna say in his acceptance speech for the nomination? He'll have to "introduce" himself to the American people, after all.

My fellow Americans, I've made enough scratch for myself that I can afford to put a stack of hundreds in every bathroom of every house I own to replace the toilet paper. After a while ya just get bored... ya know?

Forum List

Back