Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

I believe you think so.

But you'd be the only one.

The rest of us are smart enough to see you for who you really are which is a coward (dodging direct questions), a liar ( making statements that are not true) and a person with no integrity (who thinks they're above backing up their claims).

Glad we understand each other.

Glad you accepted the fact that you are a coward and a liar with zero integrity.

Your concession is duly noted.

Then you might want to erase it. I concede nothing. :lol:

You are thoroughly confused Paul. Black people can be racists. I think you are talking about the hate crime law which I have heard that Holder said should not apply to people that were historically discriminated against. Sort of kills the reason for the law. It was done to provide and extra penalty for a white person committing a crime against a minority. This was in part because of the lack of morality among white jurors that would find whites not guilty of murder towards Blacks.

You said there was no more discrimination. I showed you just one example. Please show me the media coverup. This should be fun.

A quick google search revealed hundreds of links.

Here you go.
Flash mobs targeting non blacks for violence and robbery.
Nothing in the liberal media mind you!!
Everyone knows of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman yet no one has heard of DeMarquis Elkins.
Should Black People Tolerate This? | CNS News Mobile

How is it a media cover up if you were able to find out about it? People heard about Demarquis Elkins but it went away because he was promptly arrested and charged. No news story there.

It was not given the amount of press time as other crimes where the white perp was arrested, I know it's been half a century since the last racially motivated murder of a black by a white, but we still hear about it regularly.
How about the racist flash mobs( robs ) targeting whites?
Covered up , hidden in local media.

39 racist crimes of violence by blacks against whites for every one against blacks by whites.
It's a cover up.
The 12 year old kidnapped and tortured to death with a blow torch, just for being white?
What was his name, without googling it, you don't know do you?
You never heard of Elkins either, until I mentioned him.
Had the races been reversed it would be international news.
Whites simply do not have the vicious anger and hate that blacks have.
Hence these kind of race crimes are not committed by whites.
Whites are not whipped into a frenzy of violent hatred by the liberal press, by Obama, by Sharpton, by Jackson and by people like you .
Race baiters, haters and poverty pimps.

Last edited:
A quick google search revealed hundreds of links.

Here you go.
Flash mobs targeting non blacks for violence and robbery.
Nothing in the liberal media mind you!!
Everyone knows of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman yet no one has heard of DeMarquis Elkins.
Should Black People Tolerate This? | CNS News Mobile

How is it a media cover up if you were able to find out about it? People heard about Demarquis Elkins but it went away because he was promptly arrested and charged. No news story there.

It was not given the amount of press time as other crimes where the white perp was arrested, I know it's been half a century since the last racially motivated murder of a black by a white, but we still hear about it regularly.

39 racist crimes of violence by blacks against whites for every one against blacks by whites.
It's a cover up.
The 12 year old kidnapped and tortured to death with a blow torch, just for being white?
Whites are not whipped into a frenzy of violent hatred by the liberal press, by Obama, by Sharpton, by Jackson and by people like you .

You don't tell the stations how long to run a story. It was no longer news. What was the name of the Black guy that got dragged to death in Texas? Without googling it, you don't know do you? I heard of Elkins but it was no longer on my radar after he was charged and put in prison.

Wow! Whites have just as much hate as any other group. More if you give history even a brief glance. I would say there are definitely whites whipped into frenzy by the media and the POTUS. You are one of them.

It's a cover up.

You don't tell the stations how long to run a story. It was no longer news. What was the name of the Black guy that got dragged to death in Texas? Without googling it, you don't know do you? I heard of Elkins but it was no longer on my radar after he was charged and put in prison.

Wow! Whites have just as much hate as any other group. More if you give history even a brief glance. I would say there are definitely whites whipped into frenzy by the media and the POTUS. You are one of them.

39 to 1.
That's fact.
From a community that is a quarter the size?

39 to 1!

Thirty nine violent race crimes against whites by blacks to every one by whites.

History is past, but shows no such thing.
Fool.

Today in the USA 39 to 1!
Explain that?

You and yours are the racists.
Accept it, then you can fix it, HATER.
You will not murder my kids, fool, no matter how much you desire their deaths!!

39 to 1!!!!
Not a fucking word from you, the press or the hater in chief rabble rousing from the White House!!

39 to 1!!

Malcolm X changed after he went to Mecca and discovered 'true' Islam.

When he came back from his trip he denounced the racist Nation of Islam cult.

And then held a press conference where he apologized to white people for his racist words and asked for forgiveness.

This ultimately led to his assassination which he knew was coming for his actions against the NOI.

Thus, Malcolm X was a true American hero who sacrificed his life for the 'Truth' and stood against hatred. . :cool:

I am aware of some alleged softening of his positions. But, do you have a video of this alleged apology?

Did he incite violence and use hate speech?
Like the KKK does?

yes, and the KKK commit(ed) no crimes as long as they used their right to assembly and free speech rights, like X did. All of his speeches went through the proper channels in accordance with the law, the same way the KKK does when they hold town hall rallies, etc

Malcolm X changed after he went to Mecca and discovered 'true' Islam.

When he came back from his trip he denounced the racist Nation of Islam cult.

And then held a press conference where he apologized to white people for his racist words and asked for forgiveness.

This ultimately led to his assassination which he knew was coming for his actions against the NOI.

Thus, Malcolm X was a true American hero who sacrificed his life for the 'Truth' and stood against hatred. . :cool:

^ thread closer

El Hajj Malik Shabazz (Malcom X) was without a doubt one of the most intelligent and articulate warriors to walk this earth. The only reason white racists have a problem with him is because he bucked your perception of what a Black man was supposed to be and exposed your silly arguments for white superiority as the biggest fraud ever committed in the history of mankind. For those that were not racist he was portrayed as evil incarnate so you would fear him. He was only about violence in defense of his people. No one should be afraid of hearing the truth.
His people killed him.

Truth!

El Hajj Malik Shabazz (Malcom X) was without a doubt one of the most intelligent and articulate warriors to walk this earth. The only reason white racists have a problem with him is because he bucked your perception of what a Black man was supposed to be and exposed your silly arguments for white superiority as the biggest fraud ever committed in the history of mankind. For those that were not racist he was portrayed as evil incarnate so you would fear him. He was only about violence in defense of his people. No one should be afraid of hearing the truth.

He called blacks political chumps and traitors to their race for supporting Democrats

Seriously he was a violent racist that preached harming whites (women and children) alike and a seperation of the races by force. He applauded the assassination of JFK. He applauded the murder of white police officers. His antisemitic teachings would make Hitler proud and in the end he was vicious evil hate filled monster.

His teaching of blame, hatred and LAZINESS (after all he was a self-proclaimed communist) has done more to harm the African American community then many any other black 'leader' than maybe Sharpton or Jackson.

Yet Congressman came to his funneral (John Lewis I believe), cities have Malcom X day, blacks hold him up in great esteem and no Congressman are denounced who praise him.

I mean he is the black equivalent of Gearge Rockwell. Imagine if white Congressman went to Rockwell's funneral and called him our "White Shining Prince." Imagine if cities had George Rockwell day and congressman today praise the asshole. Imagine that.

Malcom X was no different than Rockwell!

well tell me why white people applaud hitler he and his people killed more whites,then anyone have .

Forum List

Back