Why is Little Hogg Boy not Talking about 17 Shooting Victims in New Jersey?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
with 25 injured? Where is the 24/7 outrage. Is he on his way on the bicycle, camera in hand? I think CNN missed the headline.

-Geaux
-------------

TRENTON, N.J. -

Witnesses said “all hell broke loose” early Sunday morning during a shooting at a New Jersey arts festival that resulted in the death of one of the suspects and injuries to 22 people.

'All hell broke loose' during New Jersey arts festival shooting, witnesses say

with 25 injured? Where is the 24/7 outrage. Is he on his way on the bicycle, camera in hand? I think CNN missed the headline.

-Geaux
-------------

TRENTON, N.J. -

Witnesses said “all hell broke loose” early Sunday morning during a shooting at a New Jersey arts festival that resulted in the death of one of the suspects and injuries to 22 people.

Doesn't suit the narrative. Frankly, I'm surprised there hasn't been a mass shooting at one of these refugee camps carried out by some angry white guy. Wouldn't that be the a leftist wet dream? Look what happened at the Hoover Dam. Has Hogg had his day?

Now that the BS border whining has been dealt with, maybe now little Hogg boy in on his way to New Jersey?

-Geaux

-Geaux
-------------

TRENTON, N.J. -

Hogg boy is busy giving Hilly a back rub. Boy is he in for a surprise.

-Geaux
-------------

TRENTON, N.J. -

Grooooooooooossssssssssssssssss

RE: the question in the thread title

We are all adults.

We are not stupid.

And neither is that young man.

Currently, he is a hero to the liberals.

If he spoke out against the New Jersey outrage, the liberals would disown him.

RE: the question in the thread title

We are all adults.

We are not stupid.

And neither is that young man.

Currently, he is a hero to the liberals.

If he spoke out against the New Jersey outrage, the liberals would disown him.
Why?

-Geaux

-Geaux
-------------

TRENTON, N.J. -

Probably as hairy as a gorilla

-Geaux
-------------

TRENTON, N.J. -

With so many gun massacres in this country, you can't expect one guy to cover them all.

-Geaux
-------------

TRENTON, N.J. -

With so many gun massacres in this country, you can't expect one guy to cover them all.
Especially on a bicycle

-Geaux

The answer is quite obvious: Hogg currently has his head so far up his own asshole that he's drinking his own liver bile. So he can later spit it at any adult who tells him "no."

Forum List

Back