Why is jesus not a jew in churches?

The simple reason of why Yeshua isn't Jewish in Christians is simple........

When Rome sacked Jerusalem, they not only took their gold, but their religion as well, which they then modified to say they were the ones that started it all.

Simple actually. People are greedy and want to make money, so they sell you their particular view of God.
i have been in a lot of churches, and i have never been in one that didnt know Jesus was a Jew

When Rome sacked Jerusalem, they not only took their gold, but their religion as well, which they then modified to say they were the ones that started it all.

Simple actually. People are greedy and want to make money, so they sell you their particular view of God.

The problem with your theory is that at the time the Romans sacked Jerusalem the last time, the Jews were scattered all over the Middle East, western Asia, nortern Africa, and Europe at least as far west as Rome. The Christians had already mostly left Jerusalem and were also scattered across northern Africa, western Asia, and most of Europe.

I don't think the Romans interfered with either Jewish or Christian religions all that much.

The problem with your theory is that at the time the Romans sacked Jerusalem the last time, the Jews were scattered all over the Middle East, western Asia, nortern Africa, and Europe at least as far west as Rome. The Christians had already mostly left Jerusalem and were also scattered across northern Africa, western Asia, and most of Europe.

I don't think the Romans interfered with either Jewish or Christian religions all that much.

Do you deny that people are greedy? Do you deny that a particular version of religion sells?

Wanna bet? They took the religion of the Jews, modified it to suit their needs (i.e. Easter on the Spring Solstice, and Yeshua's birthday on the Winter Solstice). Some years Passover happens AFTER Easter, which, unless there was time travel involved, is totally incorrect.

Next, let's talk about how heavily they edited the OT to focus it on the NT and the story of Yeshua, and that pointing to Revelation. Then.......there's the totally false version of hell that the Catholics have, as well as their veneration of saints.

Interestingly enough, all those people that are calculating when the end of days is? They're all gonna end up wrong. Wanna know why? Part of the calculations that Revelation calls for are referred to books in the OT like Daniel and Isiah. The story of Daniel is parsed WAY down, as well as the book of Isiah.

You can't make a correct calculation if over half of the equation is missing.

also, all angels are white

They were also always referred to as males in the Bible. Not one time does the Bible mention female angels.

Which could just mean that angels weren't viewed as having a gender the way humans do by the people who translated the Bible into English. In that case, they would have been referred to by male pronouns, since in correct English grammar, one always uses the male pronouns when the sex of a sentient being is unknown to the speaker.

Forum List

Back