Why is it?

Why is it that it is perfectly acceptable for believers to pen outrageously bigoted things against non-believers while they cry and moan if anyone laughs at their beliefs?

Why is it perfectly acceptable for non-believers to pen outrageously bigoted things against believers while they cry and moan if anyone laughs at their beliefs?

Because non-believers, by definition, don't have beliefs.

Thus, it is impossible to cry and moan about it.

atheists BELIEVE there is no God....

some atheists BELIEVE all religion involved with a deity should cease to exist...

some Atheists BELIEVE all wars and woes of the world have been caused by Christians...

Atheists most certainly have beliefs! :D

Where did I say it was?

First phrase of the OP.

You asked "Why is it that it is perfectly acceptable..."

That presupposes that it is in fact, acceptable. Are you having a Ruby moment?
:lol: How does that translate into I find it acceptable? I can see you questioning my belief that it is acceptable amongst the public at large but it's quite a stretch on your part to say I find it acceptable.

Where did I say it was?

First phrase of the OP.

You asked "Why is it that it is perfectly acceptable..."

That presupposes that it is in fact, acceptable. Are you having a Ruby moment?
:lol: How does that translate into I find it acceptable? I can see you questioning my belief that it is acceptable amongst the public at large but it's quite a stretch on your part to say I find it acceptable.

Just trying to interpret your post literally. I usually get into trouble when I try to infer what you might mean. You asked why something is acceptable. If you don't believe it is in fact acceptable, what is the purpose of the question?

I do not believe there is a god. The statements are not equivalent. I do not make a claim of gnosticism, which is implied in the statement you forward.

the statements are equal enough and gnostics DID believe in God, so....try again jb!

you believe there is not a God.
you believe there is no God.

either way, you ''believe'' something...

FYI
Gnostics believe that they have secret knowledge about God, humanity and the rest of the universe of which the general population was unaware.

I do not believe there is a god. The statements are not equivalent. I do not make a claim of gnosticism, which is implied in the statement you forward.

the statements are equal enough
No, they are not. You should remain silent on matters you know nothing about.

and gnostics DID believe in God, so....try again jb!

gnosticism =/= Gnosticsim, you twit

FYI
Gnostics believe that they have secret knowledge about God, humanity and the rest of the universe of which the general population was unaware.
[/quote]

FYI
Agnostic atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Weak and strong atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the statements are equal enough
No, they are not. You should remain silent on matters you know nothing about.

and gnostics DID believe in God, so....try again jb!

gnosticism =/= Gnosticsim, you twit

FYI

FYI
Agnostic atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Weak and strong atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are tripping over your toes trying to dance...

you SAID Gnosticism= and gnosticism is the belief of Gnostics

you did NOT SAY Agnostic

No, you twit, 'I said 'gnosticism'. Do learn how to read before addressing me again.

you did NOT SAY Agnostic
I said, and I quote, ' I do not make a claim of gnosticism'.

You're too fucking stupid to try to challenge me or anyone else on anything. Come back when you've mastered some elementary reading comprehension.

Irrelevant.

There is no MATERIAL difference between saying you do not believe in the existence of God and saying you believe that God does not exist.

No, you twit, 'I said 'gnosticism'. Do learn how to read before addressing me again.

you did NOT SAY Agnostic
I said, and I quote, ' I do not make a claim of gnosticism'.

You're too fucking stupid to try to challenge me or anyone else on anything. Come back when you've mastered some elementary reading comprehension.

sooo then, what was your point in bringing up gnosticism in your denial that you believe in no god or that you hold the belief that there isn't a god? ;)

and can you ever hold a conversation with another person without being vulgar and having to curse or shout names at them?

care

what was your point in bringing up gnosticism

right overr your head

in your denial that you believe in no god or that you hold the belief that there isn't a god? ;)

Can you go a single thread without being so dishonest? I swear, all you theists are compulsive liars or something.

and can you ever hold a conversation with another person without being vulgar and having to curse or shout names at them?

Not when they're as stupid and dishonest as you.

Forum List

Back