Why is it???????

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
http://nypost.com/2016/02/15/detectives-question-lack-of-autopsy-in-scalia-death/
Prince's Autopsy to Determine Cause of Death Is Complete
Prince's Autopsy to Determine Cause of Death Is Complete
Notice that with a 4 - 4 SCOTUS, there isn't a confirmed majority for or against? When you understand liberalism you know why Scalia didn't have an autopsy.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Why else has many middleclass people ended up on poverty? Because liberals only care about themselves.

You do realize that Scalia's family made this decision based on his poor health, something he and they kept from the public. Why do you find it necessary to point fingers? Childish at best.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: [andaronjim] Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

Conspiracy theories are dangerous...

If Justice Sotomaior was executed while on a private junket at a conservative ranch, would you want an autopsy performed to see if any foul play was involved? If you were the family of said Justice and were threated to be executed if you spoke out for an autopsy, would you speak out knowing you and your family would be killed? see sociopath behavior #3 again.

Forum List

Back