Why is it?????????

Why is it you're driving and no one else is on the road until you have to make a left turn then suddenly there is a line of cars stretching a half mile back that you have to wait for. :evil:
Suppose that you're out driving around in an unfamiliar place, running some errands. Then, you decide that you'd like to drop by a Wal-Mart (not Target or K-Mart) or have a sammich at a Wendy's (not Taco Bell or McDonalds).

So, you figure that these institutions of suburban corporate generica are so ubiquitous, that all you'd have to do is run down one or two of the local main drags and you'll eventually run into one.

But, NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not only will you more than likely NOT find the Wal-Mart, Wendy's or <insert your targeted business here>, but you will more than likely drive past a Target, a couple of Burger Kings, A Homeboy Depot and/or Lowes, numerous grocery stores, uncounted Walgreens/CVS/Rite-Aids, etcetera.

WTF is up with that?

Why is it when I'm the first car behind a slow-poke I'm the last one allowed to pass?

You need to assert yourself, homey.
:lol:
My last personality profile told me the same thing
:D

Do it Jersey style.

Fuckin pull right the mother fuck out in front of the first dirty stinkin bastard that tries to run you.

Don't be fuckin givin him ya fuckin blinker eitha, that's pussy shit.

Why is it when I'm the first car behind a slow-poke I'm the last one allowed to pass?

Because all of the cars behind you do it first, with the last car in line being the first to jump ahead, blocking everyone in front of him, and so forth, until it works its way up to you.

It's the "me first - screw you" idea. You know . . .

Forum List

Back