Why is it?????????

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Why is it that if there is nobody home except for me, if I go sit on the throne, the damn telephone rings?:evil:

Why is it you're driving and no one else is on the road until you have to make a left turn then suddenly there is a line of cars stretching a half mile back that you have to wait for. :evil:

Why is it that when you're driving on the freeway and no one else is on the road, you pull out your penis to rub one out, and then all the sudden there's a line of tractor trailers that drives by you in the other lane and catch you whacking it?

Put a phone in the bathroom, problem solved.

Mine is, no matter what time i get in the shower, the door bell rings!

Blimey, Paulie. Do you have wipers on the inside too?

I don't need wipers for that, my aim is good.

Just consider yourself luck that you don't drive a convertable*. Otherwise you could end-up with blobs of 'population paste' all over your mush. And you certainly wouldn't want to be feeling the wind in your hair anytime soon afterwards, either. It would only bring back bad memories of when you spunked all over your own face.

*You don't, do you?

Last edited:
Blimey, Paulie. Do you have wipers on the inside too?

I don't need wipers for that, my aim is good.

Just consider yourself luck that you don't drive a convertable*. Otherwise you could end-up with blobs of 'population paste' all over your mush. And you certainly wouldn't want to be feeling the wind in your hair anytime soon afterwards, either.

*You don't, do you?

That, sir, is none of your damn business!

Why is it that when you're driving on the freeway and no one else is on the road, you pull out your penis to rub one out, and then all the sudden there's a line of tractor trailers that drives by you in the other lane and catch you whacking it?

:lmao: :rofl: :clap:

Nuf said!

I see. So it's already happened. Well, that certainly beats the couple you knew that used to have sex in your high school library, Paulie.

We won't say any more on the subject.

Why is it that if there is nobody home except for me, if I go sit on the throne, the damn telephone rings?:evil:

It's THEM! In the crawl space below your kennel THEY hide and wait. THEY have cameras everywhere and watch you constantly. Listen carefully, sniff around the edge of your food bowl, THEY'VE been there, so beware, always.

I see. So it's already happened. Well, that certainly beats the couple you knew that used to have sex in your high school library, Paulie.

We won't say any more on the subject.

Why is it that when you're rubbing on out in your high school library, and intercoursing couple happens past you and catches you in the act? And then you both look at each other with grins of embarrassment on your faces while you then both resume what it was that you were previously doing?

Why is it that when you're rubbing on out in your high school library, and intercoursing couple happens past you and catches you in the act? And then you both look at each other with grins of embarrassment on your faces while you then both resume what it was that you were previously doing?

Sex on the move? Well, that's new. So you were busy fighting with yourself, so to speak, and this coupled couple just happens to shuffle past? How inappropriate. I mean honestly, can a man get a little privacy.

Were you in the childrens section?

Sex on the move? Well, that's new. So you were busy fighting with yourself, so to speak, and this coupled couple just happens to shuffle past? How inappropriate. I mean honestly, can a man get a little privacy.

Were you in the childrens section?

I was in periodicals at the time, but that's somewhat irrelevant because I was hoping to christen each section.

I'm thinking the couple might have had the same idea.

Forum List

Back