Why is it wrong to go into Jesus Christ's sexuality?

GEORGE ORWELL

Dec 5, 2009
No theologian as far as I know has ever dealt on Jesus Christ's sexuality. It is as if Jesus never had a Penis, or ever went to the toilet. He is impeccable, and as such it is taboo to discuss the matter. Only in the last 40 years have two scholars dealt on the issue. Anyone delving into it will be censored on the Internet. In the Middle Ages common people could discuss it amongst themselves, and possible may even have asked their priest about it. But in our age it is taboo. How long will this taboo last?

No theologian as far as I know has ever dealt on Jesus Christ's sexuality. It is as if Jesus never had a Penis, or ever went to the toilet. He is impeccable, and as such it is taboo to discuss the matter. Only in the last 40 years have two scholars dealt on the issue. Anyone delving into it will be censored on the Internet. In the Middle Ages common people could discuss it amongst themselves, and possible may even have asked their priest about it. But in our age it is taboo. How long will this taboo last?

Generally, we don't talk much about historical figure's sexual or toileting habits...such as Alexander the Great's problem with diarrhea or Socrates difficulty with erectile dysfunction.

It has been dealt with before. You really need to learn more about a subject before you open your mouth

It has been dealt with before. You really need to learn more about a subject before you open your mouth

Yep...Nikos Kazantzakis beat him to it. ;)

Slow news day, huh? Just what is it that makes you wonder about Jesus Christ's sexuality? Do you ever wonder about John Paul Jone's sexuality? How about John Adams? Martin Luther King's? What's the attraction and why is Jesus Christ's sexuality important to you?

That's because he hung around with Peter and Paul, but stayed away from the "mounds".

Copy%20of%20catholic.jpg

"hold on little buddy this rides going to get a little bumpy!"

Is there really any reason to when no one knows any information at all? it's just all speculation.

Is there really any reason to when no one knows any information at all? it's just all speculation.

Well, I heard that jews believe that God is a Hermaphrodite, and since Christ and God are suppose to be one and the same, Jesus must be one as well.

I wonder if Lady Gaga is really the second coming of Christ??

You'd show disrespect to your maker, big no no.

And how is that any different than when you do it?

You want to know about Jesus Christ's penis. Good luck with that.

And how is that any different than when you do it?
Joey the cons not my maker God is, learn the difference.

You don't "Need" to go into it. Come on, the guy was 32 years old, Jewish and still lived with his mother. What does that tell you? Besides he liked to work with "wood".

Forum List

Back