Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

Patriot911

Rookie
Dec 7, 2010
Denver, CO
Hi. I am new here. I am on several other sites as Patriot911 and I enjoy spending free time making truthers cry. I do a good enough job that I've been accused of being a government agent, a Mossad agent, and, most recently, Liability from this site.

I am assuming that, like most other sites, sock puppets or multiple accounts is not allowed. Therefore, if I were Liability, the admins of this site should be kicking me off here. They won't. Why? Because once again truthers are lying just because they can't defend their own pitiful claims, so feel they must go after the user.

Personally, I am betting Liability makes truthtards cry on this site like I make them cry on others. In that case, I am sure Liability and I will get along quite well. I'll send him a PM to come visit this thread and show we're not one and the same.

Hi. I am new here. I am on several other sites as Patriot911 and I enjoy spending free time making truthers cry. I do a good enough job that I've been accused of being a government agent, a Mossad agent, and, most recently, Liability from this site.

I am assuming that, like most other sites, sock puppets or multiple accounts is not allowed. Therefore, if I were Liability, the admins of this site should be kicking me off here. They won't. Why? Because once again truthers are lying just because they can't defend their own pitiful claims, so feel they must go after the user.

Personally, I am betting Liability makes truthtards cry on this site like I make them cry on others. In that case, I am sure Liability and I will get along quite well. I'll send him a PM to come visit this thread and show we're not one and the same.
Welcome. Hopefully you have a sense of humor, unlike Liarbility.

Welcome!

Liability is a warlord.

For whatever reason Creative Dreams has limited it to one clear alias that he uses and you haven't seen the rampant abuse that he puts on other sites.

I will admit that the other twoofers, frankly, weren't unique enough for me to remember them so I can't really tell who is here from the other sites. Koo Koo hasn't made it here yet; thats for certain.

They're called troofers.

Truthers is too serious a name for them.

BRING IT ! ... parrot 9/11

• Banned
Easiest way to spot a truthtard wannabe is to look for the ones who start with the names. :lol: So what is your theory and the evidence to back it up? I'll bet you good money you will either refuse to state your theory or flat out run away. I know for a fact you have no real evidence to back up your theory.

Easiest way to spot a truthtard wannabe is to look for the ones who start with the names.
Soooo, that would be you hypocrite? Your very first post...

Personally, I am betting Liability makes truthtards cry on this site like I make them cry on others.

I see some of the truthtards can't tell the difference between the name of an individual and the name of a group. :lol: I can see this isn't a very good crop of truthtards. They seem a bit anemic in the comprehension department.

Welcome. Hopefully you have a sense of humor, unlike Liarbility.

Oh Raving lunacy. I have one. You just aren't smart enough to get it.

:lol: <-- that's people laughing AT you, Raving stupidity!

Easiest way to spot a truthtard wannabe is to look for the ones who start with the names.

Personally, I am betting Liability makes truthtards cry on this site like I make them cry on others.

I see some of the truthtards can't tell the difference between the name of an individual and the name of a group. :lol: I can see this isn't a very good crop of truthtards. They seem a bit anemic in the comprehension department.

We like to keep tabs on our Conspiracy goofballs.

id-eots is one of my favorites. He thinks he's smart. :lol:

how about you address lies you told here ?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/140688-911-facts-no-theories-41.html

No people just laugh and ignore that moron retard LIAR ability,and as we both know government agent,you agents are the only ones that lie.and your living in a fairy tale land,we laugh at Liar ability everytime he runs away with his tail between his legs when challenged to refute evidence and facts.:lol:

Last edited:

No people just laugh and ignore that moron retard LIAR ability,and as we both know government agent,you agents are the only ones that lie.and your living in a fairy tale land,we laugh at Lair ability everytime he runs away with his tail between his legs when challenged to refute evidence and facts.:lol:

No no, 9/11 Rimjob. "People" don't. You scumbag idiot Troofers do.

Of course, that doesn't mean much. You fucking idiots laugh at shiny foil, too.

exactly,you just lost your credibility there hypocrite saying that HE was the one that started it in with the name calling when YOU threw the first punch.thats why i dont waste near as much time on hypocrite trolls such as yourself and Liar ability anymore.

Forum List

Back