Why is it the whole world has to stop whenever some black guy is upset?

Weekdays happening here is were supposed to be upset at the people who dislike racism.
Amazing

I can't figure out why the entire football program has to be shut down because blacks people were offended. I can't wait untiL someone says who gives a shit to any person of color who was offended by a racist remark. It is as if they think they are the most important people in the world.
Especially when the little monkey obviously lied. He said a white guy called him a ******. No proof. There was a pop swastika, yet no picture. Then the n###%%#% says the KKK is on campus and he is not in this touch with the national guard. What a lying thieving n#####.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't figure out why the entire football program has to be shut down because blacks people were offended. I can't wait untiL someone says who gives a shit to any person of color who was offended by a racist remark. It is as if they think they are the most important people in the world.
Especially when the little monkey obviously lied. He said a white guy called him a ******. No proof. There was a pop swastika, yet no picture. Then the n###%%#% says the KKK is on campus and he is not in this touch with the national guard. What a lying thieving n#####.

REPORTED

reasons: used of n*ggr and monkey

You guys always leave out all the whites who were there supporting AND complaining with them.

yes all self hating white sissy guilty libs.

REPORTED

you cant report it- its edited out.

REPORTED

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

:banana::blsmile::banana:

You guys always leave out all the whites who were there supporting AND complaining with them.

yes all self hating white sissy guilty libs.

And when you suddenly realize whites are there too you look silly for making it all about black people AND of course, something is wrong with those whites...because honestly, how could anyone be offended by racism? :bs1:

REPORTED

you cant report it- its edited out.
Yea edited by me!

Forum List

Back