Why is it the left thinks the gop promised jobs? Further more

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
As a true conservative we believe that the creation of jobs comes from lower taxes as well as less regulation in areas we can without turning the wolves of greed loose (see glass/steagall

As I recall the promise of 2010 mid terms was simple
stop the bleeding in the form of printed money as well as de funding/re-calling Obama care. I see there has been some other areas they have went after that were not promised

Jobs are not created by the Govt doing anything, the less they do to the the private sector the more jobs the private sector will create. Every job the Govt creates takes more wealth from the private sector
Legacy cost of federal employees are an item that has seen its day, this is used just for an example

Jobs are not created by the Govt doing anything, the less they do to the the private sector the more jobs the private sector will create. Every job the Govt creates takes more wealth from the private sector

But wait you say they create none and then say they do

TM, he is saying that a gov't job, such as an $80,000 a year "analyst" who does little more than sit in a room and sip coffee, is taking money from the private sector.

Aside from military, police, fire, there is little more the gov't absolutely MUST do.

The 2010 election wasn't about job creation.

It was about stopping the insanity.

And it was received with a resounding ovation.

BHO promised to save and or create 3 million jobs with his 800 billion dollar stimulus

Some of those cost where tax breaks

This I would agree could help. If I have more wealth to buy more widgets, somewhere in that process this will create more jobs

Thats where it stops
let me add that BHO policy (intent) was to raise our taxes 1/01/2011
how much of that event not occurring will have created more jobs that would never get credit?

As a true conservative we believe that the creation of jobs comes from lower taxes as well as less regulation in areas we can without turning the wolves of greed loose (see glass/steagall

stop the bleeding in the form of printed money as well as de funding/re-calling Obama care. I see there has been some other areas they have went after that were not promised

Legacy cost of federal employees are an item that has seen its day, this is used just for an example

So....why is it John Boehner kept asking Obama during the campaign "Where's the jobs"? Shouldn't he have been asking the private sector?

Shut up you freak'n Libruls!

You will get your God Damn jobs....you just have to wait a while for them to trickle down

It's kinda like this:

Lets say one side of the Podunk County government collects all the food in the county, seals it in a warehouse, and says "We'll give you all the food you need". They promised food.

Then lets say the other side of the Podunk County government just doesn't collect all the food, and instead tells everyone where they can find more seeds. They promised food.

The Dem's wanna collect it all and give it out. The GOP wants people to find seeds.

You will get your God Damn jobs....you just have to wait a while for them to trickle down

It probably would've helped if we hadn't imported 20,000,000 unskilled, low wage, desperate workers over the last 15 years.

They sure as hell did promise jobs...and of course it was all political manipulation. Bread and circuses. Tell the people what they want. It was a hell of a sales job though. Gotta give 'em that.

It probably would've helped if we hadn't imported 20,000,000 unskilled, low wage, desperate workers over the last 15 years.

Yeah. If only Reagan hadn't granted immunity to all of those illegals back in the day, the new crop wouldn't have thought it was so easy to come here illegally only to be legalized by the POTUS.

It's kinda like this:

Lets say one side of the Podunk County government collects all the food in the county, seals it in a warehouse, and says "We'll give you all the food you need". They promised food.

Then lets say the other side of the Podunk County government just doesn't collect all the food, and instead tells everyone where they can find more seeds. They promised food.

The Dem's wanna collect it all and give it out. The GOP wants people to find seeds.

Only in the world of you propagandized mind

Yeah. If only Reagan hadn't granted immunity to all of those illegals back in the day, the new crop wouldn't have thought it was so easy to come here illegally only to be legalized by the POTUS.

So you disagree with it? Obama has been slobbering at the chance to find a way to get amnesty for the rest of them?

You think Reagan was wrong? Why do you hate undocumented workers?

So....why is it John Boehner kept asking Obama during the campaign "Where's the jobs"? Shouldn't he have been asking the private sector?

BHO promised 3 million jobs with 800 billion dollars of tax payers wealth, well really about 500 billion of our wealth
Thats the point of my thread

It is by design separates the con from the lib

It's kinda like this:

Only in the world of you propagandized mind

Showing where I'm wrong, rather than a blanket dismissal, would've been better.

It applies to the old sayings.

Dems wanna give you a fish.
GOP wants you to get a fishing pole.

So your article does not quote the GOP running off promised jobs… The person writing the story says the GOP will be “creating jobs” and repealing Obamacare, he makes no mention of how these jobs will be created.

You need to give a quote from the GOP on how they plan on creating jobs because creating an environment for privet sector growth is vastly different than a *BILL* with money to make jobs.

You think Reagan was wrong? Why do you hate undocumented workers?

I love the term "undocumented workers." It makes it sound like when they were running across the desert they thought it would be OK if they had just remembered to file a form. And it doesn't answer the question why they were running across the desert...

It is hilarious that the post even has the title it has.

Posts that try to show one party as being better than another are the weakest drivel on these boards.

New Topics

Forum List

Back