Why is it that people I put on ignore don't stay on ignore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who would ignore anybody else, on a forum, is an asshole.

I don't care what that person was saying. If they were saying something really bad and against the site rules, then they will get banned.

But to ignore someone, because you can't deal with them, is a sign of a weak personality. And you should stick to facebook in that case.

I'm telling you the truth. I'll deal with any of you, on my own. I don't need to ignore you if I don't agree with you. That's the problem with people these days. Social anxieties based on dealing with people on social media only. They don't know how to deal with people in real life... And not that this is real life, but it is more real than social media. So if you have to ignore someone on a forum, I wonder what you need to do in real life with someone who disagrees with you.

You need to grow a pair... We're all full of shit. You need to deal with it...
There is NOTHING against the site rules, as far as I can tell. Sometimes it's not a matter of "not wanting to deal with them," it's a matter of preferring not to read absolutely disgusting material flung at you for absolutely no reason. It took me a long time to decide to put them on ignore; I kept thinking they would have to have something interesting to say at some point...but they never did and I don't miss them at all. Keep your 'pair' and be proud of it. I don't have to be subjected to crap like that if I choose not to. Nothing wussy about it.

Based on the posts in this thread, I'm putting anyone who would ignore someone else, on ignore.

You peeps that ignore have issues... that I don't want to be a part of... No need for ignorance on a forum. Unless you can't deal with shit. And in that case, you shouldn't be posting on a forum and stick to facebook.

Some of them use this place like an extended Facebook.
Some of them use this place like a Walmart toilet.
Amen.

Based on the posts in this thread, I'm putting anyone who would ignore someone else, on ignore.

You peeps that ignore have issues... that I don't want to be a part of... No need for ignorance on a forum. Unless you can't deal with shit. And in that case, you shouldn't be posting on a forum and stick to facebook.
See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back