“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was Jordanian & overnight I became Palestinian?"

Vat you said again, Zmal donkey boy?

donkey.jpg

He's just telling the truth. You've been here 11 months. In that time you've started 268 threads. 178 of them alone are in the Palestine section. Dozens more than I can count are in others. The rest are disparaging threads about other religions.

So yeah that's pretty nutty.
Wow, you got me red-handed there Mr. Columbo CSI investigator you. I joined this board because of my interest in Israel, and subsequently started posting here.

Maybe I shoulda posted on the DOUCHEBAG FORUM, where I would have run into you more often. LOL
He's writing a book, no doubt. You know, about things curious people are dying to know.

He's just telling the truth. You've been here 11 months. In that time you've started 268 threads. 178 of them alone are in the Palestine section. Dozens more than I can count are in others. The rest are disparaging threads about other religions.

So yeah that's pretty nutty.
Wow, you got me red-handed there Mr. Columbo CSI investigator you. I joined this board because of my interest in Israel, and subsequently started posting here.

Maybe I shoulda posted on the DOUCHEBAG FORUM, where I would have run into you more often. LOL
He's writing a book, no doubt. You know, about things curious people are dying to know.
His book title will be:

Everything I Did not Learn, I Did not learn in 3rd Grade School for Gaza Donkeys
By Because I Know Jackshit

It's already a best seller on the Gaza Times!

I hate to break it but you're not interesting enough to write on a bathroom stall about. If you post something other than the same thing over and over for a year maybe we can talk.

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to
contrast the Jewish immigration. That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as "Jordanians"), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians - something they did not know the day

before.

That's rather brilliant.

There does seem to be some confusion regarding national identity in that region.

And as this author points out, that's hardly surprising since most of those nation states were the invention of WESTERN POWERS post WWI.

The nation states created after world war I were largely created
out of FOREIGN POPULATIONS-----Jordan was created for arabian
bedouins and who INVADED from the arabian desert and spoke a
language developed in arabia. Syria was created of a combination of
greek migrants and arabian invaders speaking the arabian tongue with
religions that developed in arabia and greek/roman society---etc
etc

Yeah, we seem to be mostly in agreement.

Syria was historically a Christian nation...as was Lebanon. Long before there was an England, or a USA, those two areas were mostly Christian places.

They were overwhelmed by Islam around the 9th century, but the populations continued, mostly, to be Christians...even right up to the XXth century.

As to the borders and nations in the MId East, today?

They are mostly conveniences created by Western Powers.

Forum List

Back