Why is it that everything that tastes good is messy.....

I also eat Cheetos, drink cheap coffee and have had chili dogs from gas stations!
Yeah but you're eager to meet Jesus.
WJETS ? Would Jesus Eat That Shit ?

I don't think Jesus cared much about eating....
Although he was hungry in the desert and Satan tried to tempt him...
But I know you were kidding - it's early for me I get weird in the early AM (okay I'm weird all the time...)

I eat a bit of fast food every 2 weeks or so when I'm out and about.
So you build up a tolerance to it? Or you just get used to feeling like drooling livestock?

normally it's Chick Fil A.

Rarely McDonalds - but I have had 2 or 3 Big Macs in the last few months.... have to stop that....

I had a Jr. Burger and Onion Rings at Burger King ONCE last month - (the onion rings TASTE good but unfortunately, the taste sticks with you for about 24 hours and no amount of brushing or mouthwash gets rid of it)

My favorite place used to be Taco Bell - I'd get a couple of the 99cent hard tacos as a snack but tired of those.

I'm just going to make sure I have food with me, I usually do. Even so I'd rather be hungry than feel that way anytime soon. No wonder we have a health care crisis.

I'm just going to make sure I have food with me, I usually do. Even so I'd rather be hungry than feel that way anytime soon. No wonder we have a health care crisis.

Yeah, I'd much rather just make myself a BLT at home or a Salad.
Yesterday, I really didn't want the Big Mac and Filet of Fish but didn't have anything at home that sounded good either or I was too lazy to fix it.

Need to make sure I have the healthy/easy stuff on hand at all times.

It really didn't make me fee sick to be honest - I only feel that way if I eat too much of a "bad" thing...

..... I don't care what you say, a Big Mac I awesome but damn.... half of it falls out while you are eating it.... PITA!
If you think a big mac is good then you haven't had a good burger

Oh I have had the home made on the grill loaded with spices, onions etc.
so yeah I have.... there was no time for that!
Life's too short to eat the swill served at McDonalds

True.

I should have just eaten nothing, I wasn't that hungry anyway....
Not much sounds good lately.

Wings. Love them but they are so messy but so worth it. Pretty much anything barbecue for that matter. Lobster also messy but delicious. You need a shower after eating a lobster. Lol. :D

Yesterday I was without a lunch and decided to fast food it so had a Whopper, something I very do. No mayo, which threw the guy for a loop. But he was a little annoyed with me, I think he was the shift manager. They had decided to clean the restrooms at lunch time so they were closed and I asked where I was supposed to wash my hands? It was clearly something he hadn't given thought to.

I was hungry and it was kinda tasty but damn, I felt like going the hospital afterwards. What do they put in that stuff? I felt like shit for at least 4 hours. How do you fast fooders do it?

If I'm at home it's usually salad for lunch, but lately, nothing sounds good - except for French Toast!
Hey! If I'm on my way home from Doc's at 3:45, I stop at a convenience store along the way and pick up a couple hot dogs.

Like Checkers says, "You gotta eat."

Yesterday I was without a lunch and decided to fast food it so had a Whopper, something I very do. No mayo, which threw the guy for a loop. But he was a little annoyed with me, I think he was the shift manager. They had decided to clean the restrooms at lunch time so they were closed and I asked where I was supposed to wash my hands? It was clearly something he hadn't given thought to.

I was hungry and it was kinda tasty but damn, I felt like going the hospital afterwards. What do they put in that stuff? I felt like shit for at least 4 hours. How do you fast fooders do it?

If I'm at home it's usually salad for lunch, but lately, nothing sounds good - except for French Toast!
Hey! If I'm on my way home from Doc's at 3:45, I stop at a convenience store along the way and pick up a couple hot dogs.

If there were a Sonic in down I would be a dead duck. I would live on Hot Dogs...

This conversation made me feel guilty. I just went grocery shopping and bought more fruit than I have all year....

If there were a Sonic in down I would be a dead duck. I would live on Hot Dogs...
We have Sonic, Whataburger, Five Guys and Krystal in town besides Micky D's and Burger King. Oh and Krispy Kream for desert.

I would love to try the following:

In & Out Burger
White Castle

... and I need to order some See's Candy on line, love them!

Forum List

Back