Why is it? Somebody help me?

_dmp_

Oct 16, 2003
When SenaTraitor Kerry is asked to back up ANYTHING he says, he only replies with " That question is just a tactic by Republicans "trying to change the subject" from jobs, health care and other issues. "

I mean...really. He Makes claims proportionate to "I invented the internet" and when called on them, never has an answer.

He supported military action against Saddam.
Now he doesn't

He supported NOT allowing homo-marriages...
Now he's waffling again.

Originally posted by dmp
When SenaTraitor Kerry is asked to back up ANYTHING he says, he only replies with " That question is just a tactic by Republicans "trying to change the subject" from jobs, health care and other issues. "

I mean...really. He Makes claims proportionate to "I invented the internet" and when called on them, never has an answer.

He supported military action against Saddam.
Now he doesn't

He supported NOT allowing homo-marriages...
Now he's waffling again.

Because Dmp,

Republicans, unlike the democrats are all liars according to Kerry. According to Kerry and his honorable backup of truthtelling, Mrs. Rodham-Clinton NY Senator.
Poor Mr. Kerry is just a tad confused about what he really wants and what this country really needs. This country doesn't need a leader who stands for something but a leader who can just stand (unlike Ted Kennedy after hours but that is another story). - up and talk from his a**.

yeah, kinda like scott mclellan using the tired old excuse of 'thats just election year rhetoric' when asked uncomfortable questions, or when rumsfeld uses 'those estimates are too difficult to come up with' when asked about the cost of the iraq war but just a few days later whips out the invoice asking for 60 billion.

them damn politicians :cof:

It's just a political tactic. He'll paint an attack on his policies and politics as a personal attack to make it look like he's a victim.

A victim.

We'll see how well that translates into votes. In my opinion, it's a losing strategy.

Forum List

Back