Why is it so hard to believe the FBI is corrupt?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I mean, those fuckers got MLK killed. Probably did in JFK as well.
Think people. Our govt sucks. Our govt causes so much of the worlds problems and people still rally behind them like they cant do wrong.. Sad

Last edited:
Of course the government is corrupt. But now it's to the point where our current administration doesn't even care. They are flaunting it in our faces and daring us to do something about it.

The amazing part is they've actually convinced a portion of the country that they are innocent and are the victims. I kid you not!

Stick around, some of those very people will show up here any minute now.

Of course the government is corrupt. But now it's to the point where our current administration doesn't even care. They are flaunting it in our faces and daring us to do something about it.

The amazing part is they've actually convinced a portion of the country that they are innocent and are the victims. I kid you not!

LOL right? Selling weapons to terrorists, sending money to influence foreign elections, overthrowing elected leaders ETC ETC ETC was all done on the DL...
:lol:

Think people. Our govt sucks. Our govt causes so much of the worlds problems and people still rally behind them like they cant do wrong.. Sad

You are out to lunch.

These assertions you just made are not facts and any conclusion you reach based on them is equally weak.

Here is what is really going on - FBI is investigating Trump&Co, keep finding stuff and you righties don't fucking like it, so you start blaming the FBI for all the doings and lying administration's members have engaged in.

FBI's bias didn't make Flynn and Papadop lie to them, it was THEIR choice to do that - right?

Last edited:

You are out lunch. These assertions you just made are not facts.
It is a fact they killed MLK.
It is fact they arm bad people.
It is a fact, they overthrow elected leaders pissing off the country and throwing it into turmoil
It is a fact ETC ETC ETC

Because Americans have been brainwashed to think the FBI is above criticism. Not unlike the brainwashing Americans endure on so many other things related to the central state.

You are out lunch. These assertions you just made are not facts.
It is a fact they killed MLK.

No it isn't

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Martin_Luther_King_Jr.
There was a trial in the late 90s and the fbi and the memphis police ADMITTED to this.
They even sent in agents to news outlets to help cover the shit up
I know you dont give a fuck enough to read it but
The King Center

Because Americans have been brainwashed to think the FBI is above criticism. Not unlike the brainwashing Americans endure on so many other things related to the central state.

Criticize away - based on facts and reasonable arguments, not conspiracy theories and half backed nonsense about how FBI agents must be some sort of robots without personal opinions.

LOL right? Selling weapons to terrorists, sending money to influence foreign elections, overthrowing elected leaders ETC ETC ETC was all done on the DL...

Not at all what I was referring to, but you do your partisan thing.

A lot of people deserve to be rounded up, shot and buried for sedition. A lot of people.

As it is, many will be burning in hell.

Which makes me feel good.

^^^ Had his hard drive confiscated.
Probably hacking me now lol
Im serious though man. Our fed gov sucks a big one and people just eat that shit up

Yep, it is not the way it was intended to be. States should have more power, and the federal government should be shrunk. Repeal the 16th and 17th Amendments, and dissolve the federal reserve for starters.

Oh, so only YOUR brand of corruption counts in my thread? Interesting.
How is that partisan, you idiot?

I think when you have a president who is at war with the government he is supposed to be managing, it shows his unfitness for office.

I was talking about the current administration and you started in with the "What-aboutisms".

I was referring to our president claiming on the campaign trail to be a man of the people and draining the swamp and yet he has put in billionaire after billionaire straight from wall street into his cabinet and then surprise, we get a tax bill that lines the pockets of him and all his friends. Shocking! Talk about corrupt.

But please go back to looking for things to blame Obama for. LOL.

I was talking about the current administration and you started in with the "What-aboutisms".

I was referring to our president claiming on the campaign trail to be a man of the people and draining the swamp and yet he has put in billionaire after billionaire straight from wall street into his cabinet and then surprise, we get a tax bill that lines the pockets of him and all his friends. Shocking! Talk about corrupt.

But please go back to looking for things to blame Obama for. LOL.
you implied being upfront about corruption is new. It isnt. I demeaned 40 years of fed gov policy. It takes a partisan shithead to think thats "political"
This is nothing new. They walk all over us EVERYDAY. Have for years.

Forum List

Back