Why is it ok for blacks to be racist in society

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
If a white says anything about a black person even if it doesnt have to do about their race . They are portrayed as racist but if a black person does the same thing or worst there you cant call them racist because if you do then you will be called a racist. why the double standard.

For example. This black professor said the 10 most overrated WHITE people. Why couldnt he just say PEOPLE. But if a white person does this same thing they would be called racist ..

Here is the article Marc Lamont Hill Mocks Columbus Day With List of 15 Most Overrated White People | TheBlaze.com

The left gives blacks a double standard as blacks are always butt hurt.

Blacks can destroy our cities, but we're not supposed to point it out. Let's not even get into trying to fix the problem as that's RACIST!

The left thinks that blacks can't function at the same level as whites...So they defend them and shield them like children. I'd say they're partly right.

I'd certainly love to see blacks that could fill the shoes of those 15 whites.

At the end of the day it's for the same reason the left defends muslims. 1# Their feelings are hurt easily and 2# They're violent.

Shakespeare over-rated?

WOW

PS Babe Ruth was a pitcher for several years and played during the dead ball era.

another fail by the author.

Last edited:
Shakespeare over-rated?

WOW

Says a member of a race that's over 80% in severe poverty. One that didn't have a single explorer before the white man go even 100 miles off its coast.

FUCKING LOL. :badgrin: Sounds like an inferiority complex to me. Let's name some great black explorers, oh wait there aren't any lol.

Last edited:
If a white says anything about a black person even if it doesnt have to do about their race . They are portrayed as racist but if a black person does the same thing or worst there you cant call them racist because if you do then you will be called a racist. why the double standard.

For example. This black professor said the 10 most overrated WHITE people. Why couldnt he just say PEOPLE. But if a white person does this same thing they would be called racist ..

Here is the article Marc Lamont Hill Mocks Columbus Day With List of 15 Most Overrated White People | TheBlaze.com

Why do you assume that all blacks generally consider drivel (hilarious as it is) like this acceptable?

Can we just throw caution to the wind here everybody and speak the forbidden truth?

Black people simply aren't all that nice, in fact most are down right rude and belligerent.

Whites have been trained to accept black ill-mannered behavior as being cute and funny.

And yes, it has become socially acceptable for blacks to be openly racist toward whites.

Considering the fact that the negro race hasn't socially evolved like the other races on this planet, we are apt to give them a lot of leeway in how they speak and are just happy when they are actually working and raising their families no matter how racist they act, rather than out there robbing, killing, stealing or costing us tens of thousands of dollars a year per person in incarceration and supervision expenses.

I don't condone race bashing like this.

It is true that blacks have a support structure for their racism but I don't believe they are animals or inherently criminal.

The primary reason that blacks are trouble wherever they go is because of racial stereotypes that are fostered by Hollywood directors and black leaders.

A lack of trust of whites that is literally taught to them from birth makes it easy for them to show their asses to everyone, not just whites.

So much generalization :lol:

Let me use myself as an example here:

- I've never been charged with a crime.
- Never even been at the scene of a crime.
- Never shot a gun.
- Never had to fight in my adult life.
- Listen to more Rock music than Hip Hop
- Prefer soccer to basketball/football

Oh yeah and I'm black.

What about any of that says I'm predisposed to be racist towards white people let alone anyone else?

My point here is that it's ludicrous to lump every black in the country into the same boat simply because a choice few choose to make asses out of themselves. Diversity exists just as much with this group of people as with any of the others. There is literally no difference in that regard.

Another example:

White Only College is considered racist and not legal under affirmative action
Black only colleges are considered acceptable and don't have to follow affirmative action laws.

A real life legal example for you.

- Never shot a gun.

Oh yeah and I'm black.

What about any of that says I'm predisposed to be racist towards white people let alone anyone else?

My point here is that it's ludicrous to lump every black in the country into the same boat simply because a choice few choose to make asses out of themselves. Diversity exists just as much with this group of people as with any of the others. There is literally no difference in that regard.

I know better than most that blacks are just as diverse as any race, but when you have government sponsored racism to support you then you tend to have more than your share of folks willing to take advantage of the situation.

- Never shot a gun.

Oh yeah and I'm black.

I know better than most that blacks are just as diverse as any race, but when you have government sponsored racism to support you then you tend to have more than your share of folks willing to take advantage of the situation.

That "government sponsored racism" has no impact on my life so it does not support me and I do not support it. Why should I be lumped in with the idiots who use the government as a crutch because they refuse to work or drudge up racism when at best, it's discrimination or prejudice?

That's essentially what I'm reading when one of these folks goes off and says "Most blacks are this" or "Blacks act like that". There is no "most" or "some". Groups are made of individuals. There is no "hive mentality" or collective thought. That's for bees and androids.

It's wholly shameful, but what's more shameful is that people like me, who generally don't care about race, are being lumped in with the rest of the black race simply because we look like someone who apparently is predisposed to hate the white man. It's ridiculous, ignorant, and demonstrates what happens when people rely on kneejerk emotion, hearsay, stereotypes and propaganda over rational logic.

Considering the fact that the negro race hasn't socially evolved like the other races on this planet.

This, coming from the likes of YOU? What a joke, you stupid, filthy ape. Go run and hide from your shadow, cretin.

- Never shot a gun.

Oh yeah and I'm black.

I know they are not all like that but A LOT are.. especially the inner city kids.. I got mad the other day. You know Oprah opened that school in Africa.. Well I guess the first class graduated this year. She should have opened up a private school right in down town Chicago and maybe their city would not be murder capital right now.

- Never shot a gun.

Oh yeah and I'm black.

I know they are not all like that but A LOT are.. especially the inner city kids.. I got mad the other day. You know Oprah opened that school in Africa.. Well I guess the first class graduated this year. She should have opened up a private school right in down town Chicago and maybe their city would not be murder capital right now.

You think the people causing this hell in Chicago want to go to school? they have schools in Chicago, they just don't want to go to them.

:cool:

Mostly out of indoctrinated ignorance FROM the white man. They have become so enchanted with ignorance that they don't even know why the hell they act that way. 95% of Black people that act this way need to be de-programmed and re-programmed. :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back