Why is it no one is asking about Niger?

People are giving President Trump a hard time because of what he reportedly told the widow of a Green Beret who died in Niger. The bigger question is WTF are we doing in Niger! If you want to give President Trump a hard time, give him a hard time about having the US Military in Niger in the first place. Remember he campaigned on no more useless foreign interventions.
You expect Trump to know that there is a country called Niger? Let alone we have troops there....i bet my house that they never told him there are troops out there, or told him it was Nigeria....and I'm also sure that MOST his followers dont know that there is a country called Niger.

Yes the far left will defend the illegal wars of Obama!
Iraq? Afghanistan? They were Bush's. Unless if you wanna rewrite history.

People are giving President Trump a hard time because of what he reportedly told the widow of a Green Beret who died in Niger. The bigger question is WTF are we doing in Niger! If you want to give President Trump a hard time, give him a hard time about having the US Military in Niger in the first place. Remember he campaigned on no more useless foreign interventions.
You expect Trump to know that there is a country called Niger? Let alone we have troops there....i bet my house that they never told him there are troops out there, or told him it was Nigeria....and I'm also sure that MOST his followers dont know that there is a country called Niger.

Yes the far left will defend the illegal wars of Obama!
Iraq? Afghanistan? They were Bush's. Unless if you wanna rewrite history.

See how the far left will still push the same old debunked religious narratives?

They will support the illegal wars of Obama and Clinton at all costs!

The U.S. and other Europeans are in Niger , because the European Union is on a mission to recolonize the entire African continent. And they want the U.S. to help them with this agenda. Europe is going bankrupt. The Euro is slowly going bust. They need raw commodities that African can supply.

Obama sent troops in there in 2013.

Nothing less than 7 years and $10M worth of investigations are in order.

Forum List

Back