Why Is It Muslims Can Attack Israel But Israel Cannot Attack Muslims Even In Self-Def

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Khamenei-278x275.jpg
obama.jpg

There are rumors that the Obama campaign is in negotiations with Iran for a surprise before the election. Israeli intel has stated plainly that the Obama campaign may be negotiating an agreement with Iran to stay out of any fight between the two should Israel attack Iran. The White House denies this, but there is evidence of these negotiations. Iran has been flying drones over Israel and promised to fly hundreds more.

It is believed that the Obama campaign may use a surprise war to help him over the top if he continues drop in the polls. I think Obama plans to release news of an agreement with Iran to halt nuke production in exchange for relaxing of sanctions. It's a pipe-dream of course and simply a ploy to trick people into voting for him. There will be no way to verify that nuke production has actually been halted and we'll have to rely on the honesty of both parties, the Iranian government and the Obama campaign. Both have proved to be totally untrustworthy.

Iranian and U.S. negotiators have reached an agreement that calls for Iran to halt part of its nuclear program in exchange for the lifting of many of the U.S. sanctions against the Islamic regime, according to a highly placed source.

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, expects a letter from President Obama in a few days guaranteeing the details of the agreement, arrived at recently during secret negotiations in Doha, Qatar.

The source, who remains anonymous for security reasons and is highly placed in Iran’s regime, said that once Khamenei receives Obama’s guarantees, he will authorize an announcement by Iran on a solution to the nuclear crisis before the U.S. presidential elections.

The agreement calls for Iran to announce a temporary halt to partial uranium enrichment after which the U.S. will remove many of its sanctions, including those on the Iranian central bank, no later than by the Iranian New Year in March. Iran is in the throes of massive inflation and citizen unrest because of the sanctions.

An Oct. 8 WND report revealed another secret nuclear site in Iran. The regime’s nuclear scientists have successfully completed testing of a neutron detonator and have nearly completed design of a nuclear warhead.

A problem this sets up as follows; If Obama says he has an agreement with Iran to stop nuclear production and Israel discovers it's a sham and attacks anyway this sets up a scenario where Obama can claim Israel is breaching the conditions of their agreement and morally has the right not to help Israel. Israel will be labeled the aggressor and Obama can claim that he has every right not to intervene. Israel claims that Obama's campaign has been planning this for months and the trick is to not let anything happen till after the election. Obama cuts deal with Iran over nukes

Obama has no intention of standing by Israel. The trick has always been how to make it look like he didn't plan on throwing them under the bus all along.

Why Is It Muslims Can Attack Israel But Israel Cannot Attack Muslims Even In Self-Def
handjob.gif

Yeah, Mudd-Butt.....sure, Mudd-Butt.....that's the big-issue.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqBJTBIUtM8&feature=related]Rabbi Weiss Criticizes Zionist Occupation of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]​

Israel can attack anyone that they want.

I just don't want them to expect America to back them up or get involved. :cool:

Well, that is what allies are supposed to do when someone attacks them first. Also an ally is supposed to tell them when they're screwing up and convince them to stop.

But this isn't one of those times.

I said it before and I say it again: Obama's Foreign Policy for the Middle East, or the rest of the world for that matter, is a a total disgrace!

Everyone concerned with this issue needs to watch this 60 Minutes episode and hear what this man has to say about attacking Iran.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrQDnqtS2gQ]Ex Mossad chief: Pre-emptive attack on Iran would be the stupidest thing - YouTube[/ame]

Khamenei-278x275.jpg
obama.jpg

There are rumors that the Obama campaign is in negotiations with Iran for a surprise before the election. Israeli intel has stated plainly that the Obama campaign may be negotiating an agreement with Iran to stay out of any fight between the two should Israel attack Iran. The White House denies this, but there is evidence of these negotiations. Iran has been flying drones over Israel and promised to fly hundreds more.

It is believed that the Obama campaign may use a surprise war to help him over the top if he continues drop in the polls. I think Obama plans to release news of an agreement with Iran to halt nuke production in exchange for relaxing of sanctions. It's a pipe-dream of course and simply a ploy to trick people into voting for him. There will be no way to verify that nuke production has actually been halted and we'll have to rely on the honesty of both parties, the Iranian government and the Obama campaign. Both have proved to be totally untrustworthy.

Iranian and U.S. negotiators have reached an agreement that calls for Iran to halt part of its nuclear program in exchange for the lifting of many of the U.S. sanctions against the Islamic regime, according to a highly placed source.

Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, expects a letter from President Obama in a few days guaranteeing the details of the agreement, arrived at recently during secret negotiations in Doha, Qatar.

The source, who remains anonymous for security reasons and is highly placed in Iran’s regime, said that once Khamenei receives Obama’s guarantees, he will authorize an announcement by Iran on a solution to the nuclear crisis before the U.S. presidential elections.

The agreement calls for Iran to announce a temporary halt to partial uranium enrichment after which the U.S. will remove many of its sanctions, including those on the Iranian central bank, no later than by the Iranian New Year in March. Iran is in the throes of massive inflation and citizen unrest because of the sanctions.

An Oct. 8 WND report revealed another secret nuclear site in Iran. The regime’s nuclear scientists have successfully completed testing of a neutron detonator and have nearly completed design of a nuclear warhead.

A problem this sets up as follows; If Obama says he has an agreement with Iran to stop nuclear production and Israel discovers it's a sham and attacks anyway this sets up a scenario where Obama can claim Israel is breaching the conditions of their agreement and morally has the right not to help Israel. Israel will be labeled the aggressor and Obama can claim that he has every right not to intervene. Israel claims that Obama's campaign has been planning this for months and the trick is to not let anything happen till after the election. Obama cuts deal with Iran over nukes

Obama has no intention of standing by Israel. The trick has always been how to make it look like he didn't plan on throwing them under the bus all along.

I agree with your analysis. I think this is a plausible scenario.

Israel can attack anyone that they want.

I just don't want them to expect America to back them up or get involved. :cool:

My thought exactly.
As a good friend and ally we should load up Israel with the latest
weapons we have,hand over all the intel we possess and then stand back
and be completely neutral. :D

Everyone concerned with this issue needs to watch this 60 Minutes episode and hear what this man has to say about attacking Iran.

Ex Mossad chief: Pre-emptive attack on Iran would be the stupidest thing - YouTube

Fuck CBS...........:cool:
I am not fan of CBS either......but that's not the point.

If anyone knows what the true situation is concerning Iran, and whether to attack it or not, is this man.

I strongly encourage everyone to listen to this interview before you rush to judgement about the pressing need to attack Iran. :cool:

Ex Mossad chief: Pre-emptive attack on Iran would be the stupidest thing - YouTube

Fuck CBS...........:cool:
I am not fan of CBS either......but that's not the point.

If anyone knows what the true situation is concerning Iran, and whether to attack it or not, is this man.

I strongly encourage everyone to listen to this interview before you rush to judgement about the pressing need to attack Iran. :cool:

CBS is one of Obama's cheerleaders.

If he said we should all go jump off a cliff they would have a 60 minutes show covering the benefits of jumping off a cliff.

Fact is even other Muslims know that the radicals among them cannot be trusted yet Democrats feel they can play nice and act like they're gonna play nice in return.

Once the radicals take over the so-called moderates lose their voice and become just as oppressed as non-believers. This is what is happening in Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, Turkey, and already happened in countries controlled by Iran including those controlled by Hamas, and Hezbollah.

Hamas and Hezbollah has been attacking Israel for years. It's nothing to them to send a hundred missiles into Israel a day. Who fucken cares. If Mexico started shelling us do you think we'd allow them to keep doing it day after day, year after year? Now they're sending drones into Israel probing their weaknesses.

BTW, the drone that Israel shot down was made by a German company and purchased by Iran.

Meet the press, which is Obama's voice to the public on Sunday Mornings just floated the Iranian issue.

They actually said word for word what I stated in my OP. That Israel cannot attack Iran while negotiations are ongoing, negotiations they claim aren't taking place. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back